AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What has happened to MFC??!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 11, 2019
MFC was a part of my life in 2015/2016. I remember models like Brina_ dirtypilows/swaglord/lomelilovelace, pumpkin spice (babygirl), olivia, egyptbeauty, kickaz, Aspen rae, ginny potter, joey kim, the blue haired girl...fae I believe, a girl who always used to collab with aspen and dated a famous guy. I can't think who else right now but so many big names and their squads! I remember this one time a girl got tipped the equivalent of like 90,000 dollars or something, a blonde girl, or maybe I just remember reading about it on here because something happened on a similar scale. I remember the Kickaz vs pumpkin spice battle for number one. I'm wondering what have I missed regarding these models and MFC as a community in the meantime. Only because when you are part of a community for a long time, you kind of want to know what has happened in and happened to that community since then, it also helps me to know where it's at now. What events have I missed. What landmark moments? What has changed? Who is on top? Who has fallen? I miss the way that MFC unlike other sites...I mean it's like a town, or watching a drama unfold on stage in front of you, a pantomime that you love and are a part of. Please fill me in?! What has happened to MFC in the past few years

I'm wondering what have I missed regarding these models

She seems to only cam on her own camsite Camversity now, as far as I can tell.
She's obviously still around but faked a retirement and came back then did a little disappearing act for a bit and came out with the news that she actually has a small child (apparently hid her pregnancy while camming).
Aspen rae
Just recently announced she is done with MFC (at least for now, no promise of coming back) and is sticking to Onlyfans and MFC Share and Snapchat.
a girl who always used to collab with aspen and dated a famous guy
Nikki Skyler I think is who you're referring to, and it was Drew Carey she dated. Not really sure what she's up to these days.
ginny potter
Had a baby just recently!
Who is on top?
I'm sure a glance at the Miss MFC page for last year (scroll down and click 2018) will show you that a new top girl that became huge is RocknRose. The nice thing is that she seems to be very sweet and genuine and anyone who competes for a spot against her usually has lovely things to say about her and vice versa.

That's all the updates I got for now.

Just recently announced she is done with MFC (at least for now, no promise of coming back) and is sticking to Onlyfans and MFC Share and Snapchat.

I'm both happy and sad about this. I'm happy she's doing other things, and wish nothing but the best for her. But, having been a regular in her room, saddens me to know she's no longer camming.

I'm both happy and sad about this. I'm happy she's doing other things, and wish nothing but the best for her. But, having been a regular in her room, saddens me to know she's no longer camming.
Same here. I watched her kind of “grow up”, so to speak, on MFC so it is hard to see her gone. But she is so busy with such astonishing things that I’m looking forward to seeing her adventures on Snapchat.

Nikki Skyler I think is who you're referring to, and it was Drew Carey she dated. Not really sure what she's up to these days.

chrome_2019-06-12_21-04-05.png

Still around on MFC occasionally.

View attachment 81201

Still around on MFC occasionally.

Yup Niki was on yesterday, still looking good and in the top 5 most popular rooms. I figure top 100 in MFC is sort of like the NFL/NBA most don't make the cut and even those that do have a relatively short career. Models like Amber and Jolene are the exception.

Yup Niki was on yesterday, still looking good and in the top 5 most popular rooms. I figure top 100 in MFC is sort of like the NFL/NBA most don't make the cut and even those that do have a relatively short career. Models like Amber and Jolene are the exception.
I haven’t been able to manage top 100 in a few years. :bag:

Status
Not open for further replies.