AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I CAN'T LOGIN TO MFC, SOMEONE ELSE HAPPENS?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 31, 2017
Hello to all, since yesterday and tried to enter to mfc and not able to do so, do not respond my emails don't know what to do, someone know a mfc administrator that can help me, income, and said that my nick and password are incorrect, which is not true, try to change my password and says: Error: this account is currently inactive.

help

Hello to all, since yesterday and tried to enter to mfc and not able to do so, do not respond my emails don't know what to do, someone know a mfc administrator that can help me, income, and said that my nick and password are incorrect, which is not true, try to change my password and says: Error: this account is currently inactive.

help
Kinda sounds like your account maybe got banned. Are you a model or a member?

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Upvote 0
I'm a model, but I've done nothing wrong, respect the rules, I don't know what to do, what will happen to my payment of this fortnight ?, the strange thing is that the same thing happened last week, but minutes everything was resolved.

Upvote 0
I'm a model, but I've done nothing wrong, respect the rules, I don't know what to do, what will happen to my payment of this fortnight ?, the strange thing is that the same thing happened last week, but minutes everything was resolved.
I have no idea, just guessing. There are no MFC admins on this forum or anyway to reach them, your best bet is to email support.

Upvote 0
Happened to Us aswell on the 24/05/2019, 19 Model individual accounts similtaneously, no response to mails or anything from MFC support, kinda ridiculous

Upvote 0
Nope, as long as models from our country are age verified and perform on sites not based/hosted in our country(south Africa) it is legal to perform and particiapte in videographic photographic material in the adult industry

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.