AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What do you think of my tip menu?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 24, 2019
So life has kept me from getting started for a while, but im hoping to start soon, potentially next week. So im trying to get my ducks in a row and make sure everything is set up. One of those things is a tip menu.

So...I think for people to be able to judge my pricing you probably need to know something I havent shared here yet. Im trans, so I wont be competing in the mainstream. Looking at the other trans models on CB I think I can be competitive (in time) but Im just not on the same playing field as everyone else. Ive accepted that and this is still what I want to do. I hope im not shunned by this community for being trans but it was going to come out sooner or later...

So with that in mind...my pricing is probably a bit lower than most girls. I know in particular my pricing for Lovense stuff is probably lower than most people, but I really want to make the whole list accessible because for one thing, its just fun lol. But honestly, more importantly, I am extremely sensitive to it and it really makes me squirm and whimper and moan and i really can't control it, and the people who have seen it seem to really love it (and love to torture me with it...) so im hoping that this will both entice people to buy more things off the Lovense menu, but will also draw people to the room.

The other thing is that as I have said before, BDSM is a big part of my life and im incorporating that some as well. Im not going to be wearing a latex catsuit and a gasmask or anything, im just incorporating some playful aspects, I think it will be fun, add some flavor, and keep things more fun for me, which will keep me in a better mood and more animated. I will play a little game that anyone who buys something off the tip menu should ORDER me to do it. Now I already know that people will try to take advantage of this, and I have absolutely zero problem telling them no. There are only a few people I am actually not allowed to say no to, everyone else has to pay... So I will absolutely be totally zero tolerance. I will never once do something just because someone orders me to do it. It doesnt work that way.

OK so with all that out the way. Heres the list! Tell me what you think!!

LexiGrey Tip Menu!
I'm horribly submissive...if you leave a tip you better not tell me to do something...ORDER me to do it... ;)

Tip Menu
41 - PM me for a night
44 - Flash boobs
55 - Flash clit or ass
18 - 3 spanks with the paddle
111 - 20 spanks with the paddle
125 - 20 spanks to the inner thigh w/paddle
89 - 20 strikes with the flogger
55 - Hard nipple clamps for 4 minutes
73 - SUPER Hard nipple clamps for 6 minutes
11 - Play your song
106 - Ball gag for 3 minutes
169 - Chain my hands to the bed for 6 minutes
88 - Handcuff me for 6 minutes
129 - Cuff my ankles together
250 - Control my hush for 2 minutes
139 - Deepthroat my dildo
199 - play with myself for 3 minutes
69 - Roll!

Lonvense Hush Menu
1 - Low for 1 Second
12 - Low for 8 Seconds
28 - Medium for 15 Seconds
45 - Medium for 25 seconds
75 - High for 35 seconds
95 - Ultra high for 45 seconds
155 - Earthquake pattern for 90 seconds
180 - Fireworks pattern for 120 seconds
250 - Full control for 2 minutes!

Countdown
850 Top Off
1050 Naked
1250 Fingering Show
1550 Dildo Fuck Show
1950 Dildo Cum Show
2350 Giant dildo cum Show

ok...there it is...let me know what you think! I hope you all like it.
Like I said...i really hope this will be an accepting community. Its always a gamble coming out to a new group. but im hopeful...
Thanks everyone
Lexi

Your lovense levels seem dangerously low. But it's maybe ok in a trans room :/

But anyway, default levels 15 - 100 - 500(?) - 1000 are really missing.
That's nice to have an intermediate '12' for little tippers, and they'll appreciate....
But viewers are very used with classical levels 1 , 15 , ... and it takes them ages to try to understand local idiomatic ones.
(The different sounds at 15, 100, 1000 have their importance, and Lush is an 'international language' to interact with model)

for the rest... USE THIS TIP MENU !
and ORDER it by ascending values AT ONCE ;)
you'll adjust it slowly later, week after week

I would think about making transferring control of the lush and hush higher and a maybe also longer amount of time, just because it involves having to stop, copy the link and PM it, etc. It’s not hard but it does break the flow!

Your lovense levels seem dangerously low. But it's maybe ok in a trans room :/

But anyway, default levels 15 - 100 - 500(?) - 1000 are really missing.
That's nice to have an intermediate '12' for little tippers, and they'll appreciate....
But viewers are very used with classical levels 1 , 15 , ... and it takes them ages to try to understand local idiomatic ones.
(The different sounds at 15, 100, 1000 have their importance, and Lush is an 'international language' to interact with model)

for the rest... USE THIS TIP MENU !
and ORDER it by ascending values AT ONCE ;)
you'll adjust it slowly later, week after week

by 15 - 100 - 500 etc you mean like 1-10 tokens low 11-100 medium etc? because I actually want people to be able to afford the entire range of things. Ive never seen someone pay 1000 tokens just for 120 seconds of fun...not saying it never happens, but ive never seen it, which means it probably doesnt happen all that often. And I want it to be able to happen every night. multiple times a night. I know most models seem to use this scheme, and i just dont want that to be me. I want people to use the whole range of stuff for the hush, not just the first couple of levels. I mean you can set any amount of tokens to be any intensity/duration so why not make it where the whole list actually gets used? like I said, i hope this is something to draw people to my room. I know I differ from most models (though not all) on this, but I also dont see much more than the 1 token setting getting used, and I want more than just low! lol. Im not intentionally discouraging people from buying the higher levels of stuff which I think some models do (i saw a model whose highest intensity cost 100,000 tokens...i doubt anyone is going to pay $10,000 for 2 minutes of fun!)

now maybe my numbers are too low, but i really want to make the whole list within reach of normal people.

and yes lol, I do need to put it in order. I was just trying to make all the things I could think of and roughly what I thought they were worth. Next step is to put it in order lol
Thank you!

I would think about making transferring control of the lush and hush higher and a maybe also longer amount of time, just because it involves having to stop, copy the link and PM it, etc. It’s not hard but it does break the flow!

that is a very good point, I hadnt thought about that. I should do that! Thanks!

1000 for lush (cow boy... yeeehaaaa) is sawn more oftenly than what you think., even in little rooms : )

To sort the amounts...dont panic, the bot "The menu" can do it for you.

Reactions: Hattypie
I use the lovense in my shows and 1000 tokens has been tipped. Not often as I like, but it does happen and I have it to go off for 60 seconds. You're missing out if you do not have a 1000-2000 tokens tip level, some members will tip it out of curiosity and want to see if they can make you orgasm with it.

I really like your tip menu!!!! Flashes vary a lot model to model , 40 is a good starting point! I change the prices of my flashes every month or two. Right now i'm keeping them on the cheaper end since it's summer, but earlier in the year i was doing 99 for titty flashes.

I agree the lovense menu looks low. I try to do mine based on also what's in my tip menu! Your ultra high option shouldn't be lower then a bunch of your tip options imo.

For me, most of my flashes start around 40-50 so i'll have my lush level up around there, then i have even better stuff at 100+ so another level up there... and then yeah put the crazy 1min+ ultra high at like 1k tokens! You never know ;)

PS don't sell yourself short for being trans! Someone comes to your room and spends money on you because they like YOU. There's a thousand + other models online and they're in your room spending money!

I have ppl that bitch about my prices and tell me other people are cheaper and i'm like okay go there then?? i'm not holding you back ?? my members like ME so they will pay MY price. I love having good days when I'm charging 99 for flashes cause it adds up a lot faster heehee. I might do less flashes but make more money!

Reactions: Hattypie
I don't agree with people saying your lush settings are low.
I think some could be changed but some are fine. But then it all depends on if you feel a "low" setting or not. I mean, I see a lot of models using "1 - 10 tokens for LOW for 1 second" but that's so they tip MORE than those amounts. It's a little ploy to encourage to tip more. Which is fine.

I think what you want to try and do is encourage people to tip the common amounts

Another kind of example (not for common amounts but you can try similar), I see a woman on Stripchat and I think she has her settings really well.

She will have the first few levels be no bang for your buck, but then 101 token tips for 101 seconds on medium.
She then has some more "crappier" ones after that, but then a 301 one for 101 seconds on Ultra High.

Also don't forget you don't NEED to put them in ascending order, such as: 1-10 tokens = LOW, 11 - 100 tokens = LOW, 101 - 200 = MEDIUM, 201 - 500 = HIGH, 500+ = ULTRA HIGH.

Mix them up, put some of the less desirable tips amounts to high or ultra high but make them only last a few seconds.
10, 15, 25 are 3 good "low" tip amounts (in terms of token count).. take advantage of them and put them to 5 or 10 seconds on high or ultra high (it all depends what you can handle).. this way it will encourage people to tip more. Even refer to your lush settings as something different and intense, such as "Insane" or "crazy" lovense settings.

If you go look at a lot of models, possibly the majority that I have seen at least, they use default or close to default settings set by lovense.

You want to try to encourage those to tip more and keep tipping BUT at the same time, you don't want to be hurting yourself or anything.

I don't agree with people saying your lush settings are low.
I think some could be changed but some are fine. But then it all depends on if you feel a "low" setting or not. I mean, I see a lot of models using "1 - 10 tokens for LOW for 1 second" but that's so they tip MORE than those amounts. It's a little ploy to encourage to tip more. Which is fine.

I think what you want to try and do is encourage people to tip the common amounts

Another kind of example (not for common amounts but you can try similar), I see a woman on Stripchat and I think she has her settings really well.

She will have the first few levels be no bang for your buck, but then 101 token tips for 101 seconds on medium.
She then has some more "crappier" ones after that, but then a 301 one for 101 seconds on Ultra High.

Also don't forget you don't NEED to put them in ascending order, such as: 1-10 tokens = LOW, 11 - 100 tokens = LOW, 101 - 200 = MEDIUM, 201 - 500 = HIGH, 500+ = ULTRA HIGH.

Mix them up, put some of the less desirable tips amounts to high or ultra high but make them only last a few seconds.
10, 15, 25 are 3 good "low" tip amounts (in terms of token count).. take advantage of them and put them to 5 or 10 seconds on high or ultra high (it all depends what you can handle).. this way it will encourage people to tip more. Even refer to your lush settings as something different and intense, such as "Insane" or "crazy" lovense settings.

If you go look at a lot of models, possibly the majority that I have seen at least, they use default or close to default settings set by lovense.

You want to try to encourage those to tip more and keep tipping BUT at the same time, you don't want to be hurting yourself or anything.
I think you're over estimating how much we can adjust the settings a bit lol, we can only set single specific numbers for the "special" patterns (earthquake, fireworks etc), and for the rest none of the numbers can over lap. BUT you could do something like 1-24 is 3 sec LOW and 25-30 is 60sec HIGH for example.

I think this is a great little lush marketing point though! I like the idea of setting certain random ranges to long + high levels just to encourage people to tip the amounts even if it's smaller.

I think you're over estimating how much we can adjust the settings a bit lol, we can only set single specific numbers for the "special" patterns (earthquake, fireworks etc), and for the rest none of the numbers can over lap. BUT you could do something like 1-24 is 3 sec LOW and 25-30 is 60sec HIGH for example.

I think this is a great little lush marketing point though! I like the idea of setting certain random ranges to long + high levels just to encourage people to tip the amounts even if it's smaller.

I understand they can't overlap, and that can sometimes get a bit tricky, but that's why it's good to not put your special patterns at widely different tip amounts. I would always put them within a few tokens to each other, but adjust the times according to how much they do please you. For example, keep them in the 90 - 99 range, then it's much easier to not have to have lots of weird tip amounts and reduces editing for you.

Also, I think many models don't seem to realise, or just don't care, about using MORE than the default 5 settings.
Why not use 10 or 15? Just try to make the ones YOU want to look more appealing or inviting so they tip those amounts.

I understand they can't overlap, and that can sometimes get a bit tricky, but that's why it's good to not put your special patterns at widely different tip amounts. I would always put them within a few tokens to each other, but adjust the times according to how much they do please you. For example, keep them in the 90 - 99 range, then it's much easier to not have to have lots of weird tip amounts and reduces editing for you.

Also, I think many models don't seem to realise, or just don't care, about using MORE than the default 5 settings.
Why not use 10 or 15? Just try to make the ones YOU want to look more appealing or inviting so they tip those amounts.
I keep the amount of levels I have lower because I don't want it crazy spamming my chat. I chat a lot and need to pay a lot of attention to my room, and I haaaate it when stuff like Lovense pops up and blows away all my chat lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.