AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

showing face on cam

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They need to be able to verify that the person on cam is the same as the person whose ID is on file. It's kinda hard to do that without a face.

Reactions: Mira_xo
MFC is notoriously not very strict with their rules except for no men on cam. Nobody here is going to know about the face thing, because almost any model that doesn't show her face will not be very successful and will quickly leave the industry. I'm not trying to be mean, just honest.

The account got closed after the second stream, I was never officially warned by MFC, but I guess a couple of messages by some trolls got them to close my account.

Attachments

• myfreecams.JPG
    myfreecams.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 46
MFC is notoriously not very strict with their rules except for no men on cam. Nobody here is going to know about the face thing, because almost any model that doesn't show her face will not be very successful and will quickly leave the industry. I'm not trying to be mean, just honest.
I was pretty successful. 600$ in 2 streams.

Reactions: Sansa
They need to be able to verify that the person on cam is the same as the person whose ID is on file. It's kinda hard to do that without a face.
I agreed. I will show my face several times during the broadcast so the staff can match my face to my ID during your broadcast. Hopefully, that's enough because I think the secretness of it gets people off.

Try Chaturbate. Some models that hide their face are actually successful on there.

I was pretty successful. 600$ in 2 streams.

I agreed. I will show my face several times during the broadcast so the staff can match my face to my ID during your broadcast. Hopefully, that's enough because I think the secretness of it gets people off.

Not showing your face on cam can be surprisingly lucrative. There's definitely some out there who like the mystery.

Some other posts in here and other threads have mentioned that it's near impossible to succeed without showing your face, but I've found that to not be true. If I have my face on cam in public chat, I usually make less than when I partially hide it and only show it in exclusive or private. I know that's not the same as not showing it at all, but yea, there are definitely some who get far more intrigued by it!

Chaturbate doesn't allow it but I have heard of models setting a password to their room and streaming to show their face at the start and end of each session. But with their rules you technically need to show face whenever you go out of frame and come back again.

Chaturbate doesn't allow it but I have heard of models setting a password to their room and streaming to show their face at the start and end of each session. But with their rules you technically need to show face whenever you go out of frame and come back again.

I don't see any mention of this on their terms & conditions page.

Edit: actually iirc this was brought up in another thread a while back and you posted something about CB support saying they need to do it for verification purposes. Though, I've also seen an email from support a while back somewhere claiming that it wasn't necessary... I'll see if I can find it. Either way, I'm skeptical if they even enforce it.

Last edited:
I don't see any mention of this on their terms & conditions page.

Edit: actually iirc this was brought up in another thread a while back and you posted something about CB support saying they need to do it for verification purposes. Though, I've also seen an email from support a while back somewhere claiming that it wasn't necessary... I'll see if I can find it. Either way, I'm skeptical if they even enforce it.
Yes, I've posted an email from support before + I'm pretty sure Shirley has also confirmed it on a thread somewhere.

I retract this comment. I have since found many successful non-face models.

Chaturbate must allow this to some degree as many probably know the model "LetsRockThisPuss" who is very successful and never shows face on cam.
I had my room banned on chaturbate for not having my face on cam (I had just been tipped for an ass flash) and no face on cam and not being able to verify the model is the reason they gave me for the ban. Although at the same time they were actively promoting a model whos whole gimmick was she wore a giant burger on her head so never did have her face on cam.

I had my room banned on chaturbate for not having my face on cam (I had just been tipped for an ass flash) and no face on cam and not being able to verify the model is the reason they gave me for the ban. Although at the same time they were actively promoting a model whos whole gimmick was she wore a giant burger on her head so never did have her face on cam.

You sure that's not her real face 🤔

• Funny!
Reactions: KingMarti
Status
Not open for further replies.