AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

People keep telling me my stream is freezing

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aluraa

Cam Model
May 16, 2019
United States
allmylinks.com
Twitter Username
@Aluramoonbeam
MFC Username
Aluraa_
I've been having this issue come up everyday recently. People in my room have been telling me that my stream is freezing/lagging/glitching. I have tried power cycling my router and refreshing and stuff but I don't know what else I can change. I am on wifi and don't have the option to wire in directly. It doesn't seem to be happening all the time either. I've heard other people complaining about it, but I'm not sure if it's something specific I can change of just MFC acting up. Does anyone have any insight?

u use OBS or something different? Write me you r settings,bitrate etc. As additionaI thing, I recommend you download opera for developers (or maybe even norml opera) because you have vpn in it so you can visit your own room as a guest from opera browser if you blocked your country and check on your own if its freezing.

Upvote 0
u use OBS or something different? Write me you r settings,bitrate etc. As additionaI thing, I recommend you download opera for developers (or maybe even norml opera) because you have vpn in it so you can visit your own room as a guest from opera browser if you blocked your country and check on your own if its freezing.

I am not using OBS. I am streaming 2.5mbps and 720p, web RTC.

Upvote 0
i think that today was somethig with servers. I had the same on chaturbate. Yesterday eveing i noticed errors and today \very few people and bitate jumping as hell and was recommending me other server than usually/ Poeple lso coming nd leaving. Btw yesterdy i wanted check if on american IP will be the same,so I used opera and vpn and i made speedtest for chaturbate. It recomended me Ashbourne server but upload showed me 0 ! MY internert was working cuz minute later i made normalmspeedtets for my provider. THen i checked speedtest in Atlanta and was also 0. So i think that something with servers in america so maybe people also have poor internet.Only guess:).

Upvote 0
try switching to flash or lowering the bitrate
This. Use the flash connection or external broadcaster with obs.

webrtc still has some glitches mfc is working out.

Reactions: DFT and Aluraa
Upvote 0
Gahhhh but OBS has so many problems too, like with private shows and such, and the flash is such low quality. T_T Guess i have to pick one I can deal with.
Yes it is still limited for clubs and pvt. but overall it is performing better in public chat than other options.

Reactions: Aluraa
Upvote 0
Yes it is still limited for clubs and pvt. but overall it is performing better in public chat than other options.

I'll be honest Amber. As a viewer, I don't seem to have any more luck one way or the other and it's super inconsistent. Sometimes I have more luck viewing with flash, other times not. Sometimes FF, sometimes Chrome, never IE lol. Sometimes it's with models using OBS, other times it's not. If I had to pick out a single more consistent example, by and far as a viewer I have more issues when the girl is using OBS than when she's not. Lots of pixelation, freezes, etc. Not every time mind you, but when I see it, most often it's when they're using OBS. It's very frustrating, never know what browser or plug-in I should start with, and which of my friends I'll be able to see! Not very productive feedback lol, just an observation really.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.