AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My experience with MFC / Models Earnings

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 20, 2019
I wanted share my experience with everyone and to see what comments you would have

I started using MFC like 6 months ago and my spending habit was around 8000 tokens a month. I don't really use MFC for sexual gratification, more like socializing/helping out the girls if I think the ones I talk to warrant this. I just don't
get the slightest satisfaction with paying for sexual shows so I don't do it.

Lately though I've had a change of heart and I have drastically cut down on my expenditure. I was under the impression that many of those "quiet" rooms generally make little for the girls so I always felt to help out little. Also the girls pretending
to struggle kind of lured me into this spending.

However recently someone from the members lounge opened my eyes and made me see that all those girls who finish at #600-#700 MissMFC actually make a small fortune, like around $4000 a month and those who finish #100-#200 over $15,000 net income (before taxes) easily. Can anyone here confirm these figures?

Looking at some of the luxurious apartments that some work from it is not surprising anymore. I am also quite surprised at what a gold mine MFC is for many girls (not just the top ones) and am even more surprised that the rooms I visit even though are generally speaking "quiet" with never more than 10-15 premium members in yet they generate more money per month for the girls than what most people will ever see from their "normal" jobs. I can imagine in eastern Europe this amount of money is seriously life changing.

The fact that they pretend to struggle yet they make a ton has put me off and I admit all this had me fooled for a while. I was often told "I really really need to reach my goal today or i'll struggle financially" or other times "help me have holidays" .

I was under the impression that I am helping people out who actually struggle but its evident to me now they don't REALLY need my money as much as they pretended to. If you go through 5k a month in east Europe and you are struggling you need check your head.

Basically to sum it up the top #1000 girls make far more than I thought and this has affected me in how much I spent on them as they really don't struggle at all.

Has anyone felt the same thing and consequently reduced his spending?

• Wat?!
  • Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: Lilita and DoD404
Has anyone felt the same thing and consequently reduced his spending?
Can't say I am in the same boat, but as a veteran MFC model I'll chime in a bit.
helping out the girls if I think the ones I talk to warrant this.
I was under the impression that many of those "quiet" rooms generally make little for the girls so I always felt to help out little. Also the girls pretending
to struggle kind of lured me into this spending.
I think your first problem was treating MFC this way, as a means of "helping those in need". It's better to donate to charity if that is what makes you feel fulfilled. It is sorta known that a fair share of studio models are trained by their studios to play up the "help me I'm poor" card (or other trickeries) to get more tokens. Sorry you fell victim to that. It also sucks that they do not keep as much of each token than non-studio models get, so they do still make less than others, though still if in top 1000 aren't terribly struggling.

However recently someone from the members lounge opened my eyes and made me see that all those girls who finish at #600-#700 MissMFC actually make a small fortune, like around $4000 a month and those who finish #100-#200 over $15,000 net income (before taxes) easily. Can anyone here confirm these figures?
Sounds about right, yep. Although for $15k and up it's more like top 100... between that and top 200 it's a bit less but still wonderful. I have to say I think $4000 for non studio/non EE models is far from a small fortune, though. It's more like a living wage in most parts of US/etc.

Upvote 0
Here's my perspective:

Do I get enjoyment from being online and spending time with models, and some of the members in their rooms? Yep.

Do I mind tipping for said enjoyment? Most times, no. However, when I do it's because I may be one of, if not the only, one(s) tipping.

Do I think about how much they make? Not really. It's no different than going to a strip club and tipping a dancer there. Same with going to a bar and giving the waitress/bartender a tip for the service they provide.

If you're not getting satisfaction, especially some kind of sexual gratification, from being there. Why are you even there in the first place?

Upvote 0
People forget that $4K/month is $48,000/year. All of that is before taxes, which can be anywhere between 18-30%
Then there’s all the costs that go into camming! High speed internet, toys and outfit, lights, etc... Plus we don’t get benefits like sick pay or health insurance.

Upvote 0
Then there’s all the costs that go into camming! High speed internet, toys and outfit, lights, etc... Plus we don’t get benefits like sick pay or health insurance.

Yep. Similar expenses exist for other jobs/careers as well. But, it all does reduce income even if some of it is tax deductable.

Upvote 0
Even if you're not sexually motivated, you are still consuming the products which a cammodel produces--primarily emotional labor, which is still just as deserving of compensation than physical/sexual labor. It's not charity, it's paying someone for their time/attention/effort/emotional availability/etc. Some girls really do play up the role of being financially unstable, but for some guys this act is just as much for the members as it is for the model--some members like to feel important by supporting/taking care of models. Playing up financial struggle allows these types to lean into that, and fulfill that fantasy. But yeah, you never actually know who is or isn't struggling financially, and it's hard to make assumptions based on how quiet a room is (they may have other revs streams/be using their room to promote other content/making clips/be in between privates/etc., you never know, best not to try and guess how much to tip a model based on how much you think they're making and instead just view it as purchasing their time and emotional labor).

Upvote 0
Did I ban you from my room? Or is there someone else going room to room dumping this “models make more than they advertise” ramble on public chat without even saying hello to the host first?

tip because you are entertained (yes that includes socially) If you aren’t, dont tip, problem solved.
If you are still worried about what your entertains make after, you better reflect on the possible internal misogyny that makes it unacceptable for a camgirl to succeed but allows any other business owner the same luxury without a peep.
I seriously never see people complain about earnings of business owners who’s service they enjoy, unless they are trying to validate stealing from them. Real common excuse used to validate piracy

Upvote 0
And people forget that's gross pay, taxes come after...

Upvote 0
I would half any estimate for taxes and other costs.
Some models even spend 80% of their earnings on items for cam because it is their art. That's a choice but something to think about if you've gone down this hole.

Top 1000 is just about getting by in London. Assuming you have no debts or dependants.

Reactions: Pia
Upvote 0
You can make $4000 a month and still be struggling.

Right but due to management issues. You can make 100k a month and still struggle. Look at all famous boxers that went broke.

People forget that $4K/month is $48,000/year. All of that is before taxes, which can be anywhere between 18-30%

How many do actually report whats hits their bank account though? Especially non US models.

Did I ban you from my room? Or is there someone else going room to room dumping this “models make more than they advertise” ramble on public chat without even saying hello to the host first?

tip because you are entertained (yes that includes socially) If you aren’t, dont tip, problem solved.
If you are still worried about what your entertains make after, you better reflect on the possible internal misogyny that makes it unacceptable for a camgirl to succeed but allows any other business owner the same luxury without a peep.
I seriously never see people complain about earnings of business owners who’s service they enjoy, unless they are trying to validate stealing from them. Real common excuse used to validate piracy

I don't know you and even if you did I don't care who/when you have banned someone. That's not the topic of the discussion

I think your first problem was treating MFC this way, as a means of "helping those in need". It's better to donate to charity if that is what makes you feel fulfilled. It is sorta known that a fair share of studio models are trained by their studios to play up the "help me I'm poor" card (or other trickeries) to get more tokens. Sorry you fell victim to that. It also sucks that they do not keep as much of each token than non-studio models get, so they do still make less than others, though still if in top 1000 aren't terribly struggling.

Sounds about right, yep. Although for $15k and up it's more like top 100... between that and top 200 it's a bit less but still wonderful. I have to say I think $4000 for non studio/non EE models is far from a small fortune, though. It's more like a living wage in most parts of US/etc.

Thanks for that clarification Amber. I also appreciate how unstuck/free of complex you are about this topic as opposed to be getting offended.

Even if you're not sexually motivated, you are still consuming the products which a cammodel produces--primarily emotional labor, which is still just as deserving of compensation than physical/sexual labor. It's not charity, it's paying someone for their time/attention/effort/emotional availability/etc.

That's indeed a valid point. With that said I would add that there are no "musts". Each person can tip what he may please and I never liked girls begging and complaining all the time the moment you go in their room and yet (since I now know better) they don't really "struggle to make rent"

I am sure many of us look at their screens and see humans not robots and when we see someone in need we may as well feel naturally the desire to help out just as you may feel the desire to help any other people who is struggling in their life outside cams.

I did not join MFC to "save the girls" however I didn't realize all the deception that goes on until recently. You do feel a greater motivator to tip "a little bit more" if you think it is going to make an actual difference in someone life. If I know you are making 50k a month I won't have the same response to your broadcasted loudly "situation" than if you are making 1k. That's my personal approach to it.

Upvote 0
Plus we don’t get benefits like sick pay or health insurance.
This, it's just like any self-employed worker, and have to count sharp and annually (not monthly).
The weird thing is that when you work in a studio, you could figure that this is really "missing" and I saw some complaining about it. But a studio is no more than a business-center, with all charges taken from the source.

Reactions: AngelicaVee and Pia
Upvote 0
OP you don't have to reduce your spending at all. Just steer clear of those pesky #600 - #700 models who have hoodwinked and let you down so badly. 😦 Just head to the #10,000 - #20,000 zone. I'm certain your 8000 tokens will be hugely greatly appreciated and your philanthropic nuts may even feel a few little tingles of excitement. 👍

Upvote 0
To the op: How did you find the site myfreecams if I may ask? What made you sign up? I'm seriously curious.

A friend of mine one day when we were chatting on ICQ told me "look at these hot chicks". I then got on MFC and being single and all I decided to "take a peek". Now, mind you, it was never in me and never will be to pay for sex shows, snapchats and all that but at the same time I personally appreciate and value a lot the female form at the point where I judge it to be aesthetically outstanding. It is not sexual at all.

I had no intention of ever becoming premium. However I begun some conversations here and there as a basic member and slowly I got to see MFC as StarBucks (no joke). A place to go, have a chat, kill some time and leave. With that said I realized that these girls have a job there and since I can afford it why not help them out a little as they in turn keep me "entertained". I like helping out people, it is just in me. It is also in me not to reward deception.

In a nutshell, being single and bored, not having a great social life due to being introverted, plus being tired from work made me "look for things" to do online to relax before I go to sleep. I only spend what I can and don't care about losing it. So basically the way I use MFC is fun, for me and only for me though. Others use MFC differently.

Lastly, given the amount of deception that goes on, the ridiculous members, the so called white knights, that I come across in rooms, the excessive sexualization and objectification of the girls from members, how almost all girls assume that for a guy to be on MFC therefore he must be a pervert/loser, an underlining non-verbal attitude that I can discern that goes like "yes, yes you are a nice guy but you are on MFC therefore something MUST be wrong with you", the amount of girls that are morally bankrupt, completely demoralized by MFC / life, those who just stick a dildo and off they go to make money which offends my standards which are telling me that it's not ok to have a price tag for everything just because it generates money and so forth. Nothing wrong being on MFC, its what you do while on MFC that matters to me.

There are what I would call good girls on MFC, for sure, however am not sure I want go through all the "undesirable ones" to find the good ones. Also you now know how I view MFC and the kind of girls who generate income by being sensual, elegant, classy, humble and sophisticated don't exist in my book and I'd imagine they couldn't exist as these characteristics wouldn't sell well or easily on MFC.

I killed some time for a few months and that's about it. Other than Amber and maybe 1-2 others I have no great interest being active.

Amber is a cool person that makes you feel at home without a hint that shes judging you for being there hence I signed up on her forum. A splendid community indeed.

Upvote 0
OP you don't have to reduce your spending at all. Just steer clear of those pesky #600 - #700 models who have hoodwinked and let you down so badly. 😦 Just head to the #10,000 - #20,000 zone.

How do you find those? I only ever see 1300-1700 girls online. I doubt there are 20k active models.

Upvote 0
Right but due to management issues. You can make 100k a month and still struggle. Look at all famous boxers that went broke.

I'm not talking about poor financial skills. How far $4000 will get you depends on your life situation. Single, living with family or friends in an affordable city? that money will get you a lot. Living with children or an elderly relative in expensive city and you might struggle to get by. Not to mention people can easily fall into debt from school, unexpected medical expenses, etc...

Upvote 0
Most girls on MFC are just getting by like anyone else. There are definitely girls making more than the average person and a few making more than the average person even dreams to. It's pretty easy to figure out who those are. The girls at 1000 camscore and below are likely making an average to below average wage. If you get excited by spending money on those who need, it's also easy to figure out who those would be as well both on MFC and in your own community. I will say that MOST people who are actually financially struggling don't advertise it loudly or daily. If you look for people with their hands out and their sob stories always going, you're going to be taken advantage of. It's cool to enjoy giving to the needy, but you'll burn out quickly if you pretend it's a mystery finding needs.

Upvote 0
A friend of mine one day when we were chatting on ICQ told me "look at these hot chicks". I then got on MFC and being single and all I decided to "take a peek". Now, mind you, it was never in me and never will be to pay for sex shows, snapchats and all that but at the same time I personally appreciate and value a lot the female form at the point where I judge it to be aesthetically outstanding. It is not sexual at all.

No, that isn't sexual at all...

Upvote 0
It sort of seems like OP has some personal insecurities surrounding sex and paying for sexual gratification, so he had to use the "I'm just on here to chat and help out these poor, broke camgirls" reasoning to justify actually just wanting to see camgirls.

Anywhoooo

how almost all girls assume that for a guy to be on MFC therefore he must be a pervert/loser, an underlining non-verbal attitude that I can discern that goes like "yes, yes you are a nice guy but you are on MFC therefore something MUST be wrong with you"

Most of the camgirls I have spoken to, myself included, do not view all members like this. I've never once thought negatively about my regulars, who always showed me nothing but respect and kindness, just because they were on an adult site.

those who just stick a dildo and off they go to make money which offends my standards
completely demoralized by MFC / life

Just because someone is sexual does not mean they are morally bankrupt. What someone finds morally acceptable when it comes to sexuality obviously differs from person to person, but as long as all parties are consenting adults, why judge? It's not hurting anyone at all.

If you're still wanting to go on MFC just to socialize I would recommend using the tag system and just searching the non-nude or similar tags, since non-nude/non-explicit rooms tend to center more around the chat and socializing. Although, it seems like that may not be up your alley, considering you did say you wanted to "take a peek" because you "judge the female form to be aesthetically outstanding", which makes it a bit obvious that you did in fact go on MFC for sexual purposes, even though you are trying very, very hard to convince everyone on this thread otherwise.

Upvote 0
It sort of seems like OP has some personal insecurities surrounding sex and paying for sexual gratification, so he had to use the "I'm just on here to chat and help out these poor, broke camgirls" reasoning to justify actually just wanting to see camgirls.

Most of the camgirls I have spoken to, myself included, do not view all members like this. I've never once thought negatively about my regulars, who always showed me nothing but respect and kindness, just because they were on an adult site.

Just because someone is sexual does not mean they are morally bankrupt. What someone finds morally acceptable when it comes to sexuality obviously differs from person to person, but as long as all parties are consenting adults, why judge? It's not hurting anyone at all.

If you're still wanting to go on MFC just to socialize I would recommend using the tag system and just searching the non-nude or similar tags, since non-nude/non-explicit rooms tend to center more around the chat and socializing. Although, it seems like that may not be up your alley, considering you did say you wanted to "take a peek" because you "judge the female form to be aesthetically outstanding", which makes it a bit obvious that you did in fact go on MFC for sexual purposes, even though you are trying very, very hard to convince everyone on this thread otherwise.

You are simply throwing out statements with nothing coherent to ground them on. You seem to be deducing random things with no actual relevance. I am making subjective statements and you seem to overlook that by the looks of it. I am not making statements about what should or shouldn't be but about what I personally prefer for myself.

There is a leap in logic to suggest that because someone is sexual she is also therefore morally bankrupt. I never articulated my position on why I thought some girls as morally bankrupt. You seem to
be replying to someones else's post not to mine. I never said I am on MFC for the purpose of helping "poor cam girls" as you describe. Be patronizing to someone else.
For me its just another chat room girls on camera. If you cannot accept this keep it to yourself and don't lay judgement on me so frivolously. You point the finger at me for judging when you are doing the same.

I joined MFC to look at hot chicks and at that point of looking at the various girls at no point did I get aroused sexually or thought of "shaking the snake". I'd imagine and hope that I know better than you how I felt and perceived the whole thing but perhaps am just lying here by trying to win you over *rolls eyes*.
You really need to educate yourself on the difference between instinctive sexual response to a good looking body and appreciation for the aesthetics of the actual physical form in front of you. If you don't get it say you don't get it and ask for elaboration without questioning the integrity of my words. With all that said, I would agree that sexual appreciation and aesthetical appreciation might have some slight overlapping that isn't self evident and would require justification however they are largely two different things.

Read about the criteria that judges adhere to for certain beauty contests for specific industries around the world to gain a better insight into the world of aesthetics of the female form. In a more general note the more you learn the more you can "see" that you couldn't before, and I say this as an information for you to consider not as a lesson.

I do not try very hard to convince anyone, why would I? Being comprehensive is perceived by you someone who tries hard to convince people? Convince who exactly and why? what do I have to gain or lose typing here anonymously?

I was only curious to read peoples feedback on my experience but in your case find your comments superfluous at best and at worst highly unparsimonious.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Let's assume you are right with a $4,000/mo estimate, they make that consistently for 12 months, and they don't lose a portion to a studio.
That's $48,000 yr before taxes. Taxes could be 18-30%. Let's go right in the middle at 24%. Now we are at $36,480.
The average rent in the US for a 2-bedroom apartment is $1180/month or $14,160/yr.
Now we are at $22,320. That is more than half of their income just on taxes and rent.
Let's hope they have a roommate... but for these purposes, I will assume they live alone.

Average car insurance is in the US is $1502/yr (likely much higher for a younger person, much higher in my state) and average health insurance $440/mo or $5280/yr (possibly less if they qualify for subsidies).

So we're at $15,538 after only considering taxes, rent, auto, and health insurance. before considering any other expenses like utilities (water, gas, electric, trash, etc), internet, phone bill, camera gear, editing software, lighting, GROCERIES, gas, props/toys/lingerie, etc. These are all expenses I expect every model to have.
Moderate estimates for...
Food: $250/mo or $3,000yr
Internet: $70/mo or $840/yr
Electricity: $70/mo or $840/yrs
Natural gas: $50/mo or $600/yr.
Phone: $80/mo or $960/yr
*I'm going off a quick google search of US averages for singles and apartments. These are all highly variable figures. And I'm not taking the time to link all these sources. Do a 5-second google search yourself, or base it off your own expenses. All of my personal expenses are higher in these categories except for the phone bill.

But anywho, now we are down to $9,298 annual income remaining, not considering camera gear, editing software, gas for a vehicle, props/toys/lingerie (as mentioned above).

Then there are other variables such as student debt, medical debt, prescriptions, deductibles, dependents, child care services, car payments, car maintenance (oil changes, tires, etc), at home and online security services, renter's insurance or home owner's insurance, taking care of family members, I could go on and on and on.

An incredibly frugal cam girl that makes $4000/mo and has fairly average expenses for the US MAYBE walks away with a few hundred in disposable income per month? Maybe? Still looks like barely making it by to me. I would be honest in saying I'm struggling a bit at that rate. More tips above that average would allow me to travel, go on a vacation next year, pay off student loans quicker, eat healthier and fresher food, go gout to eat a couple of times a month, or buy my nieces and nephews better Christmas/birthday presents.

TL/DR: $4,000 mo is not excessive income for a self-employed person. It's below the median household income in the US of $56,516.
Tip those who work all day to entertain you.

Upvote 0
Let's assume you are right with a $4,000/mo estimate, they make that consistently for 12 months, and they don't lose a portion to a studio.
That's $48,000 yr before taxes. Taxes could be 18-30%. Let's go right in the middle at 24%. Now we are at $36,480.
The average rent in the US for a 2-bedroom apartment is $1180/month or $14,160/yr.
Now we are at $22,320. That is more than half of their income just on taxes and rent.
Let's hope they have a roommate... but for these purposes, I will assume they live alone.

Average car insurance is in the US is $1502/yr (likely much higher for a younger person, much higher in my state) and average health insurance $440/mo or $5280/yr (possibly less if they qualify for subsidies).

So we're at $15,538 after only considering taxes, rent, auto, and health insurance. before considering any other expenses like utilities (water, gas, electric, trash, etc), internet, phone bill, camera gear, editing software, lighting, GROCERIES, gas, props/toys/lingerie, etc. These are all expenses I expect every model to have.
Moderate estimates for...
Food: $250/mo or $3,000yr
Internet: $70/mo or $840/yr
Electricity: $70/mo or $840/yrs
Natural gas: $50/mo or $600/yr.
Phone: $80/mo or $960/yr
*I'm going off a quick google search of US averages for singles and apartments. These are all highly variable figures. And I'm not taking the time to link all these sources. Do a 5-second google search yourself, or base it off your own expenses. All of my personal expenses are higher in these categories except for the phone bill.

But anywho, now we are down to $9,298 annual income remaining, not considering camera gear, editing software, gas for a vehicle, props/toys/lingerie (as mentioned above).

Then there are other variables such as student debt, medical debt, prescriptions, deductibles, dependents, child care services, car payments, car maintenance (oil changes, tires, etc), at home and online security services, renter's insurance or home owner's insurance, taking care of family members, I could go on and on and on.

An incredibly frugal cam girl that makes $4000/mo and has fairly average expenses for the US MAYBE walks away with a few hundred in disposable income per month? Maybe? Still looks like barely making it by to me. I would be honest in saying I'm struggling a bit at that rate. More tips above that average would allow me to travel, go on a vacation next year, pay off student loans quicker, eat healthier and fresher food, go gout to eat a couple of times a month, or buy my nieces and nephews better Christmas/birthday presents.

TL/DR: $4,000 mo is not excessive income for a self-employed person. It's below the median household income in the US of $56,516.
Tip those who work all day to entertain you.

This is a great breakdown, @NaomiNyx Not only from a camming perspective. But, just for anyone in general. There's a ton of variables in terms of living expenses from region to region, as well as what a person does. Not everyone may own a car. But, those expenses may be the same as public transportation costs for trains and busses. Similarly, while housing may be more reasonable in the suburbs than in the city. Those expenses get offset by needing a car, more fuel, maintenance, etc. It's also much more expensive to live on the coasts than it is in the Middle of the country.

Just goes to show that there's a big disconnect when it comes to people and perceived income/expenses.

Reactions: NaomiNyx
Upvote 0
For comparison in UK $4000 would leave you with $3000 after tax. With this amount of money you can have a "relatively" comfortable life and basically make more than the average person does. Rent+utility bills would fetch from you around $1700 for a 1 bedroom flat in a decent area in London. Living alone of course, no house sharing.

Then if we deduct food and various basic expenses you would be left with less than $800 a month but mind you this is London where living alone is a real luxury and you pay a lot for that privilege. You can choose to share a flat with someone else and that would bring down your rent in half so that would leave you with more money at the end of the month. Its all about management, what sort of lifestyle you find acceptable and what choices you have made in your life, choices that can carry financial strains with them such as having kids, wanting a car and not taking the train etc.

For eastern Europe $4000 pre-tax gotta be a comfortable life for sure. Most people here would be over the moon with $3000 due to the fact of being able to live alone if they choose.

Upvote 0
Sigh. Methinks you doth protest too much. Perhaps you come from a religious background and think you’ll be struck by lightning or leprosy if you dare to masturbate or get caught admitting to it. You go to a website clearly created with adult content and you fully admit you like a female form. Sorry if models doing what many models do on adult websites “offends your standards” but seriously, why be on an adult provocative site if you truly don’t want to wank/get sexual gratification? That would be like paying for front row tickets to a concert and not even liking music much less the band playing.

seems like you are more upset that you found out the girls you tip may have made more than you do and are now having an ego crisis. These models which you seem to have an underlying disdain for or feel you’re superior to can’t possibly do better, right? Could I be wrong about this? Sure.

I probably make more than a ton of my tippers but I’m appreciative for each token. I don’t ask for or beg for anything. I make my show what I enjoy doing which would probably offend your standards. It’s my own kink being watched and it’s fun for me. I’m sure other models feel the same. I would suggest just stepping back, realizing it’s perfectly fine to enjoy an adult website the way it’s intended and stick to models you like instead of getting upset over models that you no longer enjoy or may never have. Each model is there for income first and primarily. Some enjoy it more than others. Some have hustles that go against what you like. Just click next.

Upvote 0
@FlimsyRobot I believe you. Just be careful that you don't get sucked in to the "damsel in distress" games mostly played by Eastern European studio girls. I'm afraid you're exactly their target audience.

Upvote 0
Sigh. Methinks you doth protest too much. Perhaps you come from a religious background and think you’ll be struck by lightning or leprosy if you dare to masturbate or get caught admitting to it. You go to a website clearly created with adult content and you fully admit you like a female form. Sorry if models doing what many models do on adult websites “offends your standards” but seriously, why be on an adult provocative site if you truly don’t want to wank/get sexual gratification? That would be like paying for front row tickets to a concert and not even liking music much less the band playing.

seems like you are more upset that you found out the girls you tip may have made more than you do and are now having an ego crisis. These models which you seem to have an underlying disdain for or feel you’re superior to can’t possibly do better, right? Could I be wrong about this? Sure.

I probably make more than a ton of my tippers but I’m appreciative for each token. I don’t ask for or beg for anything. I make my show what I enjoy doing which would probably offend your standards. It’s my own kink being watched and it’s fun for me. I’m sure other models feel the same. I would suggest just stepping back, realizing it’s perfectly fine to enjoy an adult website the way it’s intended and stick to models you like instead of getting upset over models that you no longer enjoy or may never have. Each model is there for income first and primarily. Some enjoy it more than others. Some have hustles that go against what you like. Just click next.

SOME models on MFC do offend my sense of dignity and humanity. SOME. Everything seems to be justified on the grounds of "well it makes money". By asking me why be on a adult website if I don't want to wank simply amplifies the point made in my previous post. Why do you assume that there is only one way to enjoy an adult venue and girls? I have spoken to a dozen guys who aren't there to masturbate. Oh boy, I guess we are all religious.

There are many ways to work and do sexual shows, that wouldn't objectify a woman.

There aren't many enforced/set rules on how a girl should use MFC to make money. Working on MFC is not like being an actor in a porno movie. MFC isn't casting for an upcoming porno movie. Why do I have to say the obvious?Many girls use and see it as being in a porno movie, yes, many but not all.

Look at someone like Kickaz and how she works and a few others. There are many different ways. Also clearly as evidenced by many models the "how I do" matters a lot more not the "what I do". "Adult material" is a lot more expansive and inclusive than you may think.

Won't be replying again. Pointless exercise. I will leave with this, however.

Looking at a naked body for sexual gratification and appreciating it aesthetically are both legitimate ways of expressing oneself however are two largely different exercises. I would hope more girls realized that there are men who react in more ways than just sexually when looking at naked girls and this very fact doesn't for a moment exclude us or label us as outsiders that have no place in the "adult scene". Nor does it make us insecure. If you realize this then you might start working towards catering to this segment of the market which may or may not be small. Just do what makes money without thinking too much about it. You can come across uncomfortable realizations if you do. Don't take that risk.

• Funny!
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Upvote 0
You are simply throwing out statements with nothing coherent to ground them on. You seem to be deducing random things with no actual relevance. I am making subjective statements and you seem to overlook that by the looks of it. I am not making statements about what should or shouldn't be but about what I personally prefer for myself.

There is a leap in logic to suggest that because someone is sexual she is also therefore morally bankrupt. I never articulated my position on why I thought some girls as morally bankrupt. You seem to
be replying to someones else's post not to mine. I never said I am on MFC for the purpose of helping "poor cam girls" as you describe. Be patronizing to someone else.
For me its just another chat room girls on camera. If you cannot accept this keep it to yourself and don't lay judgement on me so frivolously. You point the finger at me for judging when you are doing the same.

I joined MFC to look at hot chicks and at that point of looking at the various girls at no point did I get aroused sexually or thought of "shaking the snake". I'd imagine and hope that I know better than you how I felt and perceived the whole thing but perhaps am just lying here by trying to win you over *rolls eyes*.
You really need to educate yourself on the difference between instinctive sexual response to a good looking body and appreciation for the aesthetics of the actual physical form in front of you. If you don't get it say you don't get it and ask for elaboration without questioning the integrity of my words. With all that said, I would agree that sexual appreciation and aesthetical appreciation might have some slight overlapping that isn't self evident and would require justification however they are largely two different things.

Read about the criteria that judges adhere to for certain beauty contests for specific industries around the world to gain a better insight into the world of aesthetics of the female form. In a more general note the more you learn the more you can "see" that you couldn't before, and I say this as an information for you to consider not as a lesson.

I do not try very hard to convince anyone, why would I? Being comprehensive is perceived by you someone who tries hard to convince people? Convince who exactly and why? what do I have to gain or lose typing here anonymously?

I was only curious to read peoples feedback on my experience but in your case find your comments superfluous at best and at worst highly unparsimonious.

Dude, shove a sock in your piehole and STFU with your contradictions and self-righteous bullshit. You for fuck's sake said you don't agree with models and what they do on MFC in this post.

I had no intention of ever becoming premium. However I begun some conversations here and there as a basic member and slowly I got to see MFC as StarBucks (no joke). A place to go, have a chat, kill some time and leave. With that said I realized that these girls have a job there and since I can afford it why not help them out a little as they in turn keep me "entertained". I like helping out people, it is just in me. It is also in me not to reward deception.

In a nutshell, being single and bored, not having a great social life due to being introverted, plus being tired from work made me "look for things" to do online to relax before I go to sleep. I only spend what I can and don't care about losing it. So basically the way I use MFC is fun, for me and only for me though. Others use MFC differently.

Lastly, given the amount of deception that goes on, the ridiculous members, the so called white knights, that I come across in rooms, the excessive sexualization and objectification of the girls from members, how almost all girls assume that for a guy to be on MFC therefore he must be a pervert/loser, an underlining non-verbal attitude that I can discern that goes like "yes, yes you are a nice guy but you are on MFC therefore something MUST be wrong with you", the amount of girls that are morally bankrupt, completely demoralized by MFC / life, those who just stick a dildo and off they go to make money which offends my standards which are telling me that it's not ok to have a price tag for everything just because it generates money and so forth. Nothing wrong being on MFC, its what you do while on MFC that matters to me.

There are what I would call good girls on MFC, for sure, however am not sure I want go through all the "undesirable ones" to find the good ones. Also you now know how I view MFC and the kind of girls who generate income by being sensual, elegant, classy, humble and sophisticated don't exist in my book and I'd imagine they couldn't exist as these characteristics wouldn't sell well or easily on MFC.

I killed some time for a few months and that's about it. Other than Amber and maybe 1-2 others I have no great interest being active.

Amber is a cool person that makes you feel at home without a hint that shes judging you for being there hence I signed up on her forum. A splendid community indeed.

Look at someone like Kickaz and how she works and a few others. There are many different ways. Also clearly as evidenced by many models the "how I do" matters a lot more not the "what I do". "Adult material" is a lot more expansive and inclusive than you may think.

Ahh, you're splitting hairs trying to defend your waning "moral virtues". I've known kicka over the years, having been in her room a number of times and tipped her quite often. Same with other partial or full nude, non-explicit, models. Sure, they may not be using toys, masturbation, etc. publicly or in privates. But, they still use sexual stimulation to entice or seduce you to tip and someone like kicka also uses a high level of energy in coordination with sexual stimulation. There's a big push by kicka and a few others to say they aren't prostitutes and should not be lumped in with sex workers such as escorts or prostitutes. However one looks at it, this all falls into the "adult entertainment" realm to which the draw and enticement is sexual arousal and stimulation of some level.

Perhaps you'd like to try and split those hairs even further?

You talk about deception from models? Since you used kicka as an "upstanding" model. Perhaps you should look into her past of her being an MFC model. She's been very deceptive on her tweets, her life, etc. Some examples: Retiring because she has cancer, and not sure she'd come back so she made a big deal of retiring to get a ton of money. Well, she came back to camming but with claims of having a kid and a husband who she was married to for many years. Some "cancer", huh? There's a lot of people who question if she even has a kid since she's always leaving it in the care of an "incompetent nanny" some of whom have attempted to steal and blackmail her while she's off travelling the world looking for banks who will deal with adult made money. She's also mentioned how she's had nothing but problems with Mexican workers, businessmen, etc. She's also ripped on many other models, some members, and MFC, for a number of things. Not quite the thing one should be doing when they were at/near the top of the revenue. But, continued controversy and drama seems to have a certain level of appeal to select individuals when it's presented in a certain point of view. Yeah, real upstanding person you used there...

Looking at a naked body for sexual gratification and appreciating it aesthetically are both legitimate ways of expressing oneself however are two largely different exercises. I would hope more girls realized that there are men who react in more ways than just sexually when looking at naked girls and this very fact doesn't for a moment exclude us or label us as outsiders that have no place in the "adult scene". Nor does it make us insecure. If you realize this then you might start working towards catering to this segment of the market which may or may not be small. Just do what makes money without thinking too much about it. You can come across uncomfortable realizations if you do. Don't take that risk.

So, again, why did you go to MFC? Oh yeah, because your friend told you to go check out those hot chicks on MFC. You contradict yourself so much with the above statement compared with your previous posts where you say women shouldn't do whatever to make money.

Now, since you want to talk about sexual gratification vs aesthetically appreciating the female body. Sure, these can be two different aspects. However, what's the intent and how is it performed and acted upon?

Camming sites such as MFC, CB, SM all are strongly sexually oriented. It's their draw, and 99.999% of the models there are doing something of a sexual nature to gain revenue.

Clip sites such as OnlyFans, Clips4Sale, etc. are still heavily sexually oriented. There's a lot of female bodybuilders who use these sites (particularly OF) as revenue generation performing acts of sexual content.

Now, since I touched on the subject of bodybuilding, that is generally where appreciation of the human form is. Yes, contestants go on stage in very small outfits. This isn't to be sexually pleasing. It is to show off the most of the body while still retaining a level of decency so as not to compare certain anatomical parts. This is to show the level of preparation, cutting/shredding they've done for aesthetics and symmetry. It's difficult to show the vascularity and muscle definition under a one piece or tank and board shorts. For the record, I've been to a few different bodybuilding shows as well as known a number of competitors over the years so I'm familiar with many aspects of bodybuilding and competitions in general

Another form of non-sexual performance would be certain forms of entertainment such as Cirque Du Soleil shows, belly dancers, and other types of performers. While I'm sure there are a very small amount of people who may find this sexually gratifying on some level, it's certainly a far cry from adult themed such as cam and clip sites.

Part of me thinks you're a red pill/MGTOW follower while the other part of me thinks you're some self-righteous twat of a troll. Perhaps both. Either way, perhaps you'll stay committed to your post and not come here again.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.