AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CAM website, where a masturbating guy is the model and the girls are choosing

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iamyourboss

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Jan 20, 2020
Hi all!

Me and my friend had the following idea and would be curious to hear your feedback:

We have observed that many men on sex cam websites and on chatroullete websites are just willing to show their penis and how they ejaculate.

What if we would reverse the roles and make the following website:

- Men can model and show what they are so willing to show and propose a price for a girl to watch it and they must specify what they would like to see in return and the price they are willing to pay for it.
Example: for 25c/minute you just have to watch me cum with your camera and sound on
Example2: for 50c/minute you have to watch me cum while holding your mouth open and make some sounds
and etc.

- Girls will have a gallery of men to choose from and the rates

The initiative will come from the girl. Once she is willing to have a private chat, a proposal will show to the model (the guy in this case), he can check her profile and choose to accept or reject.
Once accepted he will have to pay per minute for the rate he proposed.

Of course, there can be lots of other functions, like the girl can propose a different rate, there will be validation of the girls, girls must show some preview of herself and etc.

What do you think? would that work?

The wording on this is confusing. Basically, dudes are jerking it, they put up what price they are willing to pay to be watched and a girl/model can choose what dude they want to see and the girl is the one who gets paid?

Even if that's the case, it would be a hell of a lot easier for the guy to just go to a regular camsite and find a model he likes who does c2c. After processing fees 25 cents a minute is practically nothing. I can't see non cam models doing this, so why would a cam model get paid pennies doing something she can get paid her regular rates for on other sites?

Just to clarify, this is basically a c2c website where guys post their rates for what they are willing to pay per minute to have a girl watch them cum, and girls would be the ones initiating the offers and the guy chooses weather to accept or not?

Yes, exactly

The wording on this is confusing. Basically, dudes are jerking it, they put up what price they are willing to pay to be watched and a girl/model can choose what dude they want to see and the girl is the one who gets paid?

Even if that's the case, it would be a hell of a lot easier for the guy to just go to a regular camsite and find a model he likes who does c2c. After processing fees 25 cents a minute is practically nothing. I can't see non cam models doing this, so why would a cam model get paid pennies doing something she can get paid her regular rates for on other sites?

Sorry for the confusing wording, yes, you are right. i cannot edit the original thread now to clarify it.

I was thinking about the following:

1. lots of models who are at the bottom of the list and don't seem to get enough c2c and profit.
2. correct me if I am wrong here, but maybe it would be appealing for a girl just to watch without having to show anything and also when she can choose the person who is attractive for her. just open, see a nice looking guy (or a nice looking dick :) ) and just watch him, earn some money. now it is more forced for the girl to see whoever is initiating the c2c.
3. for the guys it could be an interesting another approach where they could propose their own price (ok, if 25c is too low, then it would be higher, but that's not the point) and girls initiating the c2c could be an interesting turn on perhaps?

Wait, who is paying who in this? Is the woman paying the man since it's his broadcast or is the man paying the woman to watch him?
The former will never happen and if the latter, which I assume it is, then what's wrong with all of these existing camsites etc that offer the option to buy credits/tokens etc and allow them to watch each other? IE. Let the man take the model private or just tip for C2C.. this as a whole idea would not work at all in my opinion

Edit:
I just saw, the guy pays per minute at the rates HE proposes? That aint gonna work.

Edit 2:
To add to this, what models have the time to go searching through a site to find the guy? They don't; they have busy lives. I can't imagine any model that I know, go looking through sites to find guys.

This. Just..... go on any camsite that has C2C capabilities, find a model you like who offers it, and do a show.

A website filled with boners that I have to pick through who I want to watch jerk off and to be paid like a quarter per minute and who I have to provide free previews. All of it sounds very unappealing.

Thanks for your opinion, everyone and sorry for the confusing wording (I can't edit the original thread anymore).

Yes, the guy is the one paying, not the girl obviously :)

My impression was that many guys that sit on Chatroullete style of websites and try to find ANY girl (because it's 1000 guys to 1 girl there) to watch them masturbate, would be the same one's willing to pay just a little bit to be watched.

As for the girls, perhaps girls who are not top rated on the websites or the one's that don't want to show anything, would be willing to earn maybe less, knowing that they don't have to show anything, just watch and they can choose the partner to watch.

I think that psychologically, since the approach is a bit different for both genders it could attract a different audience perhaps?
- not cam models that are already earning much, but the one's who are curious and want to try something light.
- not guys that are used to pay 1$+ per minute for a c2c, but the one's who just want to show themselves..

Last edited:
I don't think it's the worst idea, provided some adjustments to the rates to make it more appealing to potential girls. Being able to make it work however would require overcoming a list of foreseen and unforeseen challenges. Even at a lower rate than what models might charge on cam, I guess the advantage to models is they wouldn't have to wait for paying customers to come their way, as the site would have them lined up. The challenge though would be to be able to bring in enough customers so that there actually is a line. It has been my observation that the majority of people looking for c2c aren't willing to pay for it.

I feel obligated to point out based on replies here that there are plenty of women who watch male cam models,even if the majority are men.

correct me if I am wrong here, but maybe it would be appealing for a girl just to watch without having to show anything and also when she can choose the person who is attractive for her. just open, see a nice looking guy (or a nice looking dick :) )

Obviously I can't speak for all women, so I'll just speak for myself.

I can think of one, maaaybe two, people who I would actually want to see jerk off. And considering both are celebrities, I doubt either would be on the site. Random boners do nothing for me, even if the person it's attached to is attractive, so if I'm looking at it, I'm getting paid no less than a few dollars a minute to look at it. Basically, I'd rather do a show and just have their cam open, while making my normal rates, than watch someone jerking off for a few cents and pretending to be into it.

I don't think it's the worst idea, provided some adjustments to the rates to make it more appealing to potential girls. Being able to make it work however would require overcoming a list of foreseen and unforeseen challenges. Even at a lower rate than what models might charge on cam, I guess the advantage to models is they wouldn't have to wait for paying customers to come their way, as the site would have them lined up. The challenge though would be to be able to bring in enough customers so that there actually is a line. It has been my observation that the majority of people looking for c2c aren't willing to pay for it.

I feel obligated to point out based on replies here that there are plenty of women who watch male cam models,even if the majority are men.

Thanks!
I suppose getting enough users is a general problem for any business idea :)
But this is something that needs to be tested on difference audiences to find one that is willing to pay for this, if there is one. That's always part of the challenge

Obviously I can't speak for all women, so I'll just speak for myself.

I can think of one, maaaybe two, people who I would actually want to see jerk off. And considering both are celebrities, I doubt either would be on the site. Random boners do nothing for me, even if the person it's attached to is attractive, so if I'm looking at it, I'm getting paid no less than a few dollars a minute to look at it. Basically, I'd rather do a show and just have their cam open, while making my normal rates, than watch someone jerking off for a few cents and pretending to be into it.

I understand this is for you, but are there models that do this for cheaper than few dollars a minute?

Last edited:
I like watching guys jerk it, but on my own terms. So I would not wait around on a website, where the guys were bidding and setting prices. I would just log on to the site I am already on, where I set the prices myself. If I were single and not a cam person, I still wouldn't do it. I would just head down to the local bar, and see who wanted to chat that night, and what dudes were out. Most of the dudes I have met at the bar, are more than willing to show off whatever, for free. But that's just me. Maybe there is a niche group of people for this idea. Maybe if I were rich, and super stoned one night, I would do it for a laugh, if for some reason I could not go out. Like I was snowed in or something. But in that instance I would want it one way i.e. I could see them and chat, but they could not see me, and I would not want money for it. So overall, I guess no, idea doesn't work for me.

@Marceline

For me it's Bradley Cooper and Ryan Reynolds. And I'm not even gay. :D

Hey, I have a man crush on both.

Ryan Reynolds is aging like a fine wine. Salt and pepper hair? Yes, please.

But, no one will ever reach Ezra Miller levels of hotness to me. Matthew Gray Gubler comes in a close second, though.

Dat jawline and facial structure tho.

ETA:

The male face and grunts when climaxing has no sexual appeal at all. I fully admit to that.

I'm actually into dude's moaning and making scrunchy orgasm faces. Guys moaning is hot. But, of course, I have to be attracted to the person doing it.

@EliMarie717

Well..... If guys made faces and sounds like women do when getting off. It would be somewhat of a different ball game (no pun intended)

The male face and grunts when climaxing has no sexual appeal at all. I fully admit to that.
I kind of like the manly, deep grunts hehe. I am a weirdo. Idris Elba, Matthew McConaughey, or Andy Garcia in nothing but a tool belt, and I'd be golden.

@Marceline @EliMarie717

Well then. I need to send your 2 comments to me ex then. She told me to just bottle up any sounds and to just breath deeply. :confused:
Oh yeah, everyone is different I guess. I cannot imagine sleeping with someone who is bottling any sounds and just breathing, it would make me laugh too hard. At least she didn't tell you to stop breathing I guess (trying to find a positive in that one, is difficult). The only time I told a guy to be quiet during sex is when he was talking of completely unrelated matters, and I mean jibber jabbering constantly, about daily stuff, which had nothing to do with sex. I wanted to be a little more into what we were doing, because sex is a fun thing for me, but if he would have grunted and stuff, that would have been cool. I just didn't want a run down on his dog, what he planned on cooking for dinner, and what was on the T.V. that night...at least not right at the time we were boning.

Reactions: Finchomatic
Hi, as a model how also purchases the services of other models here's my personal list of reasons why I wouldn't want to use a service like this.

- I rarely cam with male models
- if I am camming with male models its for a very specific D/s dynamic that has very little to do with watching them get off
- I would really not be interested in the strange battering system. I'd rather just pay/get paid a full rate on another site and do what I want
- for standard vanilla watching a dude get off, I have at least 4 dudes I could message right now and they would for free immediately. I feel like this is pretty standard for most women.

Last edited:
What do you think? would that work?
What it comes down to is, no. I don't think any of us think it would work. The site would not make enough money to support itself. There's not a big enough market that will tolerate being paid cents per minute to watch dudes jerk off, especially if they have to show their video live.

As for the girls, perhaps girls who are not top rated on the websites or the one's that don't want to show anything, would be willing to earn maybe less, knowing that they don't have to show anything, just watch and they can choose the partner to watch.

Why would we want to be paid less to watch something we're not super enthused about seeing in the first place? A lot of models charge more for a show if they're watching the member's cam, because while they don't hate seeing it, they don't drool over the idea either, and the extra cash makes things worth it.
I understand this is for you, but are there models that do this for cheaper than few dollars a minute?
You're vastly overestimating the appeal of watching a strange dick jerking off. Ifiit's someone you know or are involved with, it can be fun and sexy, but remove that familiarity and what makes you stand out from the onslaught of dick that women see on the internet?

Again, I definitely can't speak for all women, but the thing is, there's a lot of models who offer c2c while they are actively camming in a public chat. So, they charge less than what it would be for a one on one show, however they are also getting tips in the room. It's just very hard to imagine that any cam model would go to a site and watch dicks for hardly anything when they could be making more money off of it, because regardless if they're doing a show or not, it's still work.

Good idea, need to get some celebrities on the website. They would get good tips 👌👌

If you can get Ezra on your site I will be your site's #1 member. I don't even need to see peen, just that beautiful face... but peen would be cool, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.