AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

~what SONG(Z) are you currently obsessed with?~

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I love just about every genre I've come across, but my all time favorite band is probably Marianas Trench. My Spotify said I spent like 71 hours listening to them last year, even though I listen to a ton of other stuff too. Honestly I recommend absolutely any of their songs, old or new, but this song off of their new album is really good:

And this song from their album before that is probably their most popular:

If you're a fan of deep lyrics, I also really recommend Paradise Fears. They're not super well known, but their song Battle Scars got pretty popular a few years ago:

But this is one of my favorites by them!:

Sorry if that's too much. The Paradise Fears frontman also recently wrote a YA novel, but I have yet to read it.

Another Two Feet. I love the guy's music, although I have to admit, I follow him on Twitter...and he makes zero sense to me. Well... close to zero.

Reactions: Brit
I've never listened to Moby before, although of course I have heard of him. I'm adding that one to my playlist. Cheers. Anyone else into underground hiphop?

Won't let me link it but currently it's "Money Run Low" by the score. Really striking a cord with me at the moment with everything that I've had and lost in the last couple months

• Hugs
Reactions: MarieElise
Here's one I like a lot..now I'm in my 30s. I like to listen to it, and look back, on my twenties self. The Grouch is pretty hit or miss imo, but he has quite a few I really like. Enjoyed one above @CanadianCowboy, Cheers.

Reactions: DFT
I've never listened to Moby before, although of course I have heard of him. I'm adding that one to my playlist. Cheers. Anyone else into underground hiphop?

Im sure you've heard

Im in a lou reed/velvet underground phase again. I could listen to perfect day and pale blue eyes over and over. So simple and melancholy. But so perfect and beautiful.

My sense of humor is so messed up, idk why this video always makes me laugh. I'm going snowboarding today, so I feel compelled to listen to punky music lol.
All he wanted was a pepsi ... :D

My sense of humor is so messed up, idk why this video always makes me laugh. I'm going snowboarding today, so I feel compelled to listen to punky music lol.
All he wanted was a pepsi ... :D

Omg i love this song. I bet he's still waiting for that Pepsi. Lol
You know the video is directed by David Lynch? And the parent's are the actors from his film Eraserhead.

I always end up back to zeppelin.