AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pets on screen

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! So I like to think I'm pretty good at knowing what is and isn't allowed. However, the situation with pets has always confused me. It says that they aren't allowed in any sexual context which I COMPLETELY understand, but what about if you're just sat fully clothed and chatting? I ask this, because as I'm about to start my camera, one of my cats has decided that now is the perfect time to curl into my lap. I have heard that a cat sitting quietly in the background is relatively ok (more clarification on this would also be helpful) but what about this? I know that when I streamed on Twitch, my cats were a major thing that got me attention as people love seeing cute cats on stream, but MFC is a bit different of course.

Any insight on this would be very welcome.

Photo on 14-03-2020 at 14.31.jpg

Reactions: imTheSupremeOne
No pets, makes it harder for some one to accuse you of something improper.
If you don't let your pets into your cam space, they can't end up on camera at the wrong time.

Upvote 0
Hello! So I like to think I'm pretty good at knowing what is and isn't allowed. However, the situation with pets has always confused me. It says that they aren't allowed in any sexual context which I COMPLETELY understand, but what about if you're just sat fully clothed and chatting? I ask this, because as I'm about to start my camera, one of my cats has decided that now is the perfect time to curl into my lap. I have heard that a cat sitting quietly in the background is relatively ok (more clarification on this would also be helpful) but what about this? I know that when I streamed on Twitch, my cats were a major thing that got me attention as people love seeing cute cats on stream, but MFC is a bit different of course.

Any insight on this would be very welcome.

View attachment 83615
MFC won't penalize you for having pets on your stream so long as you're not doing anything to them/with them while you're also doing something sexual to yourself. MFC is sorta like Twitch where your friendliest members will enjoy seeing your pets.

Be warned that you'll get comments from viewers about your pet that might be irritating or uncomfortable, no matter what you're doing yourself.

Upvote 0
If you don't let your pets into your cam space, they can't end up on camera at the wrong time.
Best plan if you want to be safe is to close them out when you're doing something sexual, otherwise it's not really an issue.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Upvote 0
Some people have even been known to tip for pet pictures.
At first I thought "Oh, so I can become rich now!" but then I asked myself why someone would pay for a picture of my pet and it got me all suspicious. My regulars frequently tip with a tipnote like "I hope your cat is doing well", "how's your cat?", "for cat food" or "hug your cat after your stream from me".
And that's perfectly fine and acceptable because they're a pet lovers and they have got some pets too.
But if someone actually paid me for a pic of my cat, I'd get weirded out. Like, WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO TO THIS PIC??? We're on a cam-site so I assume that anything and anyone may be sexualized and I sure as hell ain't fine with it.

Upvote 0
I think you're overthinking this. Tips for pet pictures are just another "just because tip". If you have all videos and photosets from a model every tip after that is just because. On a social site pets are always a good conversation point.
Maybe MFC is a social site, CB isn't. Not as much of, at very least.
And I'm not overthinking. I'm sorry but you just can't imagine what kind of messages models get when they have their pets on the screen. Not always but often enough to second-guess everything.
And I was talking about random users, you haven't stated in your previous post that people who "have even been known to tip for pet pictures" were regulars of some models and have already had all their content.

Upvote 0
And I was talking about random users,
Yeah it's less likely from random users. More than likely anyone who would tip for a pic of your pet is someone who is already a tight-knit regular who just loves more insight into your off-cam life. And I don't mean that in a creepy way. Just like my closest regulars were on my Snapchat when I stopped doing anything sexy on there just to see what my meals were, and to see pics of the dogs... and silly face filters of course.

• Hugs
Reactions: Beawaresweety
Upvote 0
haha im so relieved. When I signed up for MFC there was something that said "absolutely no pets on camera" so i was so afraid I'd get kicked off if my cat ever came up to me on cam. I'm still new so I'm still following all of the rules (not to say other models dont, im just not *as* comfortable yet). Whew!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.