AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I dont know how the tips works:-) help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 28, 2020
I am new on chaturbate, and I would like to ask for your help: Many girls have tips menu, with, for example: Boobs Flask - 50 tokens. Doe sit meann, that when one customer is paying 50 tokens, she will flash boob on private, only for him, or does it mean that when she will receive 50 tokens together she will flash boob on public chat„? Thank you for help

I am new on chaturbate, and I would like to ask for your help: Many girls have tips menu, with, for example: Boobs Flask - 50 tokens. Doe sit meann, that when one customer is paying 50 tokens, she will flash boob on private, only for him, or does it mean that when she will receive 50 tokens together she will flash boob on public chat„? Thank you for help

It means that when someone tips 50 tks the models will do a flash in public. I think it would be best to spend a few hours watching some models to get a feel for how the site works.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.