AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

All of Jack95_'s threads merged into one [edited by AmberCutie]

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jack95_

Do you send pictures to select people or do they ask you for picture and they pay for it or do you charged every one for picture I mean you don't send them freely right even if they ask nicely / just wondering?????

Why send content for free? It won’t pay the rent. It sounds like you are trying to get a cam model’s time for free by parking on her chat room (like in the other thread you posted) and now looking for freebies.

This is not how camming works. Pay for play. We are in those sites to make money. A nice returning paying client will be welcomed with open arms.

Why send content for free? It won’t pay the rent. It sounds like you are trying to get a cam model’s time for free by parking on her chat room (like in the other thread you posted) and now looking for freebies.

This is not how camming works. Pay for play. We are in those sites to make money. A nice returning paying client will be welcomed with open arms.

No I understand the Situation I wouldn't ask for free stuff thanks this a helpful information...

Some people might give regulars/good tippers freebies. But just asking nicely isnt going to get you free pictures. The same as asking nicely at your grocery store isnt going to buy you food.
[/QUOT
Some people might give regulars/good tippers freebies. But just asking nicely isnt going to get you free pictures. The same as asking nicely at your grocery store isnt going to buy you food.

What are regular for you those who tip everyday or tipers who tips ohh let's say one time every month or those who are online when your online?? Tipping you

So let's say a guy told you he has fallen for you
Then he tell you 3 none physical thing that he likes about you and some how you feel the same about each other then he say I know we are stranger but and he understands the situation and everything but he doesn't want to force you / or anything on to you he being honest about it /// now again you both feel the same way ////. Would you tell him /// or would you minupulate him /// or be honest .....?????? Or ingone him

One year from now I didn't think It would happened i know i got trick I don't believe it I deny it but it hurts I don't want to wonder or what if.....I told her yup I did probably a mistake .....you see i thought of this over and over I seen it from different angle I've come to understand she may have her reason I can understand that I won't deny that she's a fake and that she is just manipulate me.....but the truth is I want to risk it even if I get hurt in the end I don't care and it doesn't bother me what is her job being a cam model but I just want her to be honest I don't want to force anything ......she said she has some feelings but. That's just it she doesn't talk about it she keeps in a loop.......so I've stop watching her on cam I stop giving her money and tokens....but to be fair in the beinging I didn't even give her money or token just when I could I did I didn't even give her that much / it was always just talk about dream goal life TV shows movies are favorite things in life what we enjoyed small conversation big conversation and I am not scared the she could be a fake or that she is manipulate me....I accept her for who she is.....I more afraid that she won't accept me and yet we still talk to each other I think she beautiful has a gorgeous smile but at night I lay awake I think of her it breaks my heart .....as I write this some tears fall down my face .....I'll risk it even if hurts me /....

• Hugs
Reactions: AllyVixen
I would never tell a member I have feelings for him, because I would never allow myself to get there. That's a big boundary of mine. Camsites aren't dating sites, and I'm married. I don't do the lovescam hustle because ethics, so I would never abuse. If a member told me he had feelings, I'd tell him I'm just here to make money and create a fantasy. If he can't understand that and keeps crossing boundaries, block.

Just let it go man. I've fallen for a camgirl too once, couldn't stop thinking about her, hearth pounding when she came online, etc.. But after some time, I realized how silly I was. How can I fall in love with someone who I never met? Outside cam she may be completely different. Also I don't know anything at all about her.
I still visit but I accept the situation and still enjoy it. Just differently.
I know it's a hard thing to do, but you should do the same. Just accept this is nothing but a crush and move on with your life.

Her job is to be an entertainer. She's sexy, sexual, performs, and is a conversationalist.

She probably has thousands of followers because shes a fantastic model and is a form of media entertainment.

Just because you see her on cam does not mean you know her. As a camgirl, she will only show you the side of her physically and emotionally that she wants you to see.

OP, this is a classic Parasocial Relationship. Its very important that you seek councelling and learn more about Parasocial connections with live webcam models and live streamers.

Just because you talk to her online doesn't mean you actually know her. Cam models are performers. And while some models share details about their lives, it doesnt mean you see the whole picture.

If you see a pretty flower on your morning walk, are you gonna pluck it, take it home, ruin it's natural lifespan? So it withers and dies? But you can have the temporary pleasure of feeling like it's "yours".

Or are you gonna keep going on your morning walk, admiring it beauty as you pass by, while being grateful that you can? Leaving it in peace to bloom, and to enjoy being enjoyed.

Don't fuck up the natural order man.

Get a real gf and then you will realize how perfect the cam models are. That is the beauty of it. Its just like a long distance relationship - they can last for years and if meet up can be over in a day =) And on the bright side - is another model waiting to meet you =)

If you see a pretty flower on your morning walk, are you gonna pluck it, take it home, ruin it's natural lifespan? So it withers and dies? But you can have the temporary pleasure of feeling like it's "yours".

Or are you gonna keep going on your morning walk, admiring it beauty as you pass by, while being grateful that you can? Leaving it in peace to bloom, and to enjoy being enjoyed.

Don't fuck up the natural order man.

So even if that's true I'm just suppose to step back and wonder what if ....and go on with my life like nothing

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Seek some mental health help. You are literally saying you know she's a scam but you'll still do it knowing it will hurt you. That isn't sane.

Life a risk .....I can not wonder what if....I have to do it....people say what's the meaning of life well it....life is what you make it one make he or she own life worth meaning.....

Her job is to be an entertainer. She's sexy, sexual, performs, and is a conversationalist.

She probably has thousands of followers because shes a fantastic model and is a form of media entertainment.

Just because you see her on cam does not mean you know her. As a camgirl, she will only show you the side of her physically and emotionally that she wants you to see.

OP, this is a classic Parasocial Relationship. Its very important that you seek councelling and learn more about Parasocial connections with live webcam models and live streamers.

Just because you talk to her online doesn't mean you actually know her. Cam models are performers. And while some models share details about their lives, it doesnt mean you see the whole picture.

I know I understand that// I mean I know I am not perfect and not trying to find some one who is perfect....she's cam model I can understand the situation ....but still you can go your whole life saying what if....we well always lose somthing but life is a risk

Just let it go man. I've fallen for a camgirl too once, couldn't stop thinking about her, hearth pounding when she came online, etc.. But after some time, I realized how silly I was. How can I fall in love with someone who I never met? Outside cam she may be completely different. Also I don't know anything at all about her.
I still visit but I accept the situation and still enjoy it. Just differently.
I know it's a hard thing to do, but you should do the same. Just accept this is nothing but a crush and move on with your life.

I know I am a fool.....and it my fault for leting this happen ....but I'm not confuse I understand the situation.....

What are regular for you those who tip everyday or tipers who tips ohh let's say one time every month or those who are online when your online?? Tipping you

That totally depends. Could be for someone who has tipped me twice but very large amounts, could be someone who tips an average amount everyday, could be someone who tips for appreciation (aka no tip menu items in return). But in general, I wouldn't do anything for free if I'm asked for it. The only freebies EVER given out are because I appreciate someones support and want to be generous.

So even if that's true I'm just suppose to step back and wonder what if ....and go on with my life like nothing
Maybe take some time to enjoy, several other flowers. Nothing like 20 or 2000 other flowers, to make you appreciate the beauty of what nature has to offer even more. You know...spread the love around.

Maybe take some time to enjoy, several other flowers. Nothing like 20 or 2000 other flowers, to make you appreciate the beauty of what nature has to offer even more. You know...spread the love around.
as with any breakup - only way to really get over it is to meet someone new - horse bucks you off you have to get right back onto the next one =)

I know I understand that// I mean I know I am not perfect and not trying to find some one who is perfect....she's cam model I can understand the situation ....but still you can go your whole life saying what if....we well always lose somthing but life is a risk
What if what? Do you realize this cam-girl isn't interested in meeting you IRL, right? There's no "what if".
You won't regret about doing nothing "real" towards her in 10 years if you're brave enough to set your fantasies aside and to let yourself see that nothing could have happened in general.
Not because you didn't take your chance. But because there was no chance.

Sorry for being harsh, I'm just giving you some reality check.

What if what? Do you realize this cam-girl isn't interested in meeting you IRL, right? There's no "what if".
You won't regret about doing nothing "real" towards her in 10 years if you're brave enough to set your fantasies aside and to let yourself see that nothing could have happened in general.
Not because you didn't take your chance. But because there was no chance.

Sorry for being harsh, I'm just giving you some reality check.

I have take it in to considers yes.....so what if i never had chance .... So what this or that every possibly I've thought of it

Status
Not open for further replies.