AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

All of Jack95_'s threads merged into one [edited by AmberCutie]

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He asked for the account to be deleted, which I did happily.

Then he decided to make a new account and fill up the post approval queue with the exact same nonsense, under the guise that he was someone else. As if people can just delete accounts and start over after annoying the living fuck out of us. All new accounts will be banned.

Holy fuck, here we go again.
Why do these people feel the need to create tons of accounts to torture all the forum members with their bullshit?

I've lost the last hope at this point.

I think he finally unplugged the router. He's a guest, I assume that means he deleted his account?
That guy is more needy than my dog, wow. And talk about talking to a brick wall. I'm curious if he's young or old.

Amber most likely banned him, members don't have that ability to.

Likes others mentioned, my guess is he's young and inexperienced with relationships.

Amber most likely banned him, members don't have that ability to.

Likes others mentioned, my guess is he's young and inexperienced with relationships.
I happily deleted his account and banned new ones he created.

Do you have the option to move all his active threads to a archive/graveyard?
I'd have to manually do it, and removing threads/posts is something I only do in situations with security leaks or whatnot.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
Status
Not open for further replies.