AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

lush 2 or nora?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmazingAlexaNY

Deactivated Account
Cam Model
Feb 9, 2020
MFC Username
Amazing_Alexa
Chaturbate Username
_Awesome_Alexa
so.... with one is better? i would get both but at moment i can only get one with one should get it? i am mostly a non-nude model so i think lush 2 would be best it would fit in underwear nora looks bigger like how would that work. lol. however i'm just wondering with you think is best and feels the best.

For nonnude I would definitely recommend the lush over nora. Lush like you said can be worn in your underwear or inserted and still stay covered up. I think it feels best in the underwear anyways. Nora is a rabbit style vibrator and I'm not sure it would work as well as others with clothes on, but you could pull it to the side if you wanted. The domi might be a good option, its a wand and could be used over underwear and still feel good. Both nora and domi require more effort/interaction on your part as well, since you have to hold it/move it around.

okay does anyone know of a discount code or coupon code for the lush 2 100$ for a sex toy is kinda pricey for me and even if it's just saves 1$ it's better then nothing. yes i see it should be 120$ so i should be happy that i could get it for 100$ but i'm just wondering. that's all.

okay does anyone know of a discount code or coupon code for the lush 2 100$ for a sex toy is kinda pricey for me and even if it's just saves 1$ it's better then nothing. yes i see it should be 120$ so i should be happy that i could get it for 100$ but i'm just wondering. that's all.

I think it's always this price, give or take $10 or $20.
The lovense website has different offers on at random times. I think usually, for me in the UK at least, it is 40% off the toys, but if you wait for a seasonal event, such as right now it's saying "wedding season sale" and it's 45%. Not sure i have seen it more/better than 45% or 50% off things though

alrighty. thanks. what does it say on box? dont want roommate knowing.

I bought for a model from the lovense website, and it had problems due to the covid-19, but from emails back and forth to them, "Amazon" was mentioned, so I think Amazon are their shipping partners. I know it's definitely discrete and wouldn't say lovense not he initial box. Based on this, I am confident it will be an amazon box. Maybe/hopefully someone else can confirm though

Status
Not open for further replies.