AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

does anyone know golden_xxx / ZeroBZ

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 20, 2019
i had a member message me saying golden_xxx/zerobz was scamming girls and when i looked at the profiles he has different girls info on the profiles. im not sure whats going on with this? seems off but maybe hes just helping girls with their profiles? just want to know if this is a member i should block or not. thanks in advance!

• Helpful!
Reactions: JoefromAZUSA
Firstly what site is it on? I look for both names on CB and it returns nothing (pages/names do not exist).
Secondly, is it JUST the names on the profile? Does it have other info? Is this just a regular member or broadcaster or??

Do the models on his profile have custom bio designs? He could be a moderator for all of the models... there are many different possible solutions or reasons, without more info or a screenshot or something, we can't really determine anything or "investigate".

Edit:
Also, and lastly the member who showed you could be shit-stirring for whatever reason (jealousy, or for some other silly reason),

Don't listen to members when they "warn" you about other members. From my experience it's been fueled by jealousy. I do listen to other models when they warn me about a member, and if that person shows their bad behavior, I'll block.

Also how to not get scammed:
  • Don't take off-site payments for shows ever. That includes accepting wishlist items for show payment.
  • If you get an Amazon e-gift card, check your code to make sure it's an active one with the full amount as promised. Don't use it for show/content payment as well
  • Receive payment in full before you perform, flash, or finish creating content.
  • Double check your earnings to make sure it wasn't a fake tip.
  • Don't ever give your login to any member. If they create a profile design for you, they don't need your cam login. They can simply send the code.

I know Golden. I love him! Lol
Definitely not a scammer. You can pay him to do your profile. He has done a few banners for me in exchange for some c2c. I know he would probably prefer the $ though, if you want your profile done. Otherwise, just a really sweet dude. Tell him MissCyan says helllloooo. I havent seen him in awhile. ❤

I know him as well, (Golden_XXX/ ZeroBZ) he has been banned from almost every room I have ever helped or provided support in on MFC in the last 5 years, and not by me, always by the model. He has Private Messaged me begging not to ban him from multiple rooms I help in, and told me a story of why everyone hates him for getting another scammer account banned, I told him as long he was respectful to the Models in the Room I help/ Moderate for I am okay with him. I know first hand at minimum he has been banned for obnoxiously excessive private messaging, and I have only heard complaints about other things, like him deleting Items from Charlesbot, or abandoning support after Charlesbot setup, from more than one model that contacted me to correct the issue, as well as making banners and not properly uploading them to MFC so they can be deleted from the host site. He does semi-beg/ dirty talks in Public Chat and annoys most , he does try to convince some models that ethical members or other Helpers are scammers (probably because Golden_XXX charges them or asks for something in return) I have only heard complaints, but nothing else first hand, except some tall tails he has told why he is harassed in every room, even by Basics. I will say this if you have an established account for years and you have a good reputation you generally do not start a new one randomly.

I know I he left in May and didn't know he came back until a New Model told me ZeroBZ & Golden_XXX were one in the same, and he has very few uploads to MFC Library for banners or anything else. It would concern me that is the proper way to upload that material to ensure a model always has access to their banners. He has linked me profiles he said he created, but I have never heard anything positive about his profiles, they look okay, but have heard a couple of models complaints in last few years, but it is secondhand.

My best advice for a Model being that I support approximately 50 past and current models with Room Helping/ Moderating, Charlesbot Support and some banner creation (none of which I charge or ask anything in return for) Check a members profile if they have no reviews, bad reviews, hide their profiles (which I believe he does from members, but not models), create new accounts after having an established one, are all Red Flags. If its doesn't feel right, it probably isn't. Be cautious, but of course I would never ask you too take my word for it, go with your gut feeling.

🤷‍♀️ I dunno. Guess it depends on the model. He's never bothered anyone in my room. He adds to the energy of the room by saying funny things, on topic. He's never begged me for anything, I've never even seen his dick on c2c. He is always quick to fix anything I need or teach me how, and I generally message him first when I see him on because I consider him a friend and like to catch up with his personal life.

I would say you should just make your own opinion. He might be a lil cray, but who isn't? 😂❤ there's a difference between that and scammer, though.

🤷‍♀️ I dunno. Guess it depends on the model. He's never bothered anyone in my room. He adds to the energy of the room by saying funny things, on topic. He's never begged me for anything, I've never even seen his dick on c2c. He is always quick to fix anything I need or teach me how, and I generally message him first when I see him on because I consider him a friend and like to catch up with his personal life.

I would say you should just make your own opinion. He might be a lil cray, but who isn't? 😂❤ there's a difference between that and scammer, though.
Are you sure you're not talking about golden1005? Who you're describing sounds like him, and I work with him quite a bit on troubleshooting issues. It however is the opposite for Golden_XXX. I have been around for almost 10 years and the behavior is consistent for both members , the good and the bad 🤷‍♂️ so its interesting, did he do your profile or banners on MFC, if so I am not seeing them, just out of curiosity?

Are you sure you're not talking about golden1005? Who you're describing sounds like him, and I work with him quite a bit on troubleshooting issues. It however is the opposite for Golden_XXX. I have been around for almost 10 years and the behavior is consistent for both members , the good and the bad 🤷‍♂️ so its interesting, did he do your profile or banners on MFC, if so I am not seeing them, just out of curiosity?

Nope. I mean this Golden_XXX in question. I have not hired him to do anything with my MFC profile...yet. If I get to a point where I want one, I'll hire him for the job because I do like what he's got in his portfolio.

Golden has set up banners in charlesbot for me. No, I have no idea how to use them or change them. It's not an issue yet, though eventually I'll learn my own shit. Until then, its easier for me to send him a message or email and tell him I want something new and he just does it next time he's on. Doesn't expect anything for it, just does it. I can see how he might leave other models in the dark, but that's not been my experience. If a model was worried about that, she probably shouldn't let herself be dependent on any member. Then again, I'm also not one of those models who needs a moderator or room helper either. 🤷‍♀️

• Wat?!
Don't trust members who like to wave around their "room helper/mod" status like it's a dick.

Always use your own judgement. Ban when you believe that person's behavior becomes problematic.

Try to give people the benefit of the doubt. I've been warned about members who either turned out to be great regs or the absolute worse.

Nope. I mean this Golden_XXX in question. I have not hired him to do anything with my MFC profile...yet. If I get to a point where I want one, I'll hire him for the job because I do like what he's got in his portfolio.

Golden has set up banners in charlesbot for me. No, I have no idea how to use them or change them. It's not an issue yet, though eventually I'll learn my own shit. Until then, its easier for me to send him a message or email and tell him I want something new and he just does it next time he's on. Doesn't expect anything for it, just does it. I can see how he might leave other models in the dark, but that's not been my experience. If a model was worried about that, she probably shouldn't let herself be dependent on any member. Then again, I'm also not one of those models who needs a moderator or room helper either. 🤷‍♀️
Thank you for the reply, I am relieved to hear didn't charge you for any of the banners in your room, as they are all stock generic images and gifs that some of us upload to MFC for multiple models to use including the :snapchat400 Banner (none of which the named member has uploaded). We all have access to that library this is the link to further assist in the learning process https://www.myfreecams.com/php/user...&calling_window_name=136985871&vcc=1592246492

The above link allows you to type in and search up gif/ banners, and upload some to MFC as well. This may help you determine if a member is making banners for you or just borrowing them from the library, and it will further insure you're not being charged for something that is free to everyone else.

100% of what @AudriTwo said!
It's important to note that just because one member has a good reputation with a model doesn't mean it will always be the same. I've been shocked by how some members who are perfectly pleasant to me have behaved in other rooms vice versa. If you're uncomfortable or something doesn't feel right--it's okay to say no.

Honestly this whole thread makes me grateful I'm not on a token site with mods/"helpful" guys--it's just a mindfuck of drama in my opinion & makes our job so much more emotionally exhausting

Don't trust members who like to wave around their "room helper/mod" status like it's a dick.

Always use your own judgement. Ban when you believe that person's behavior becomes problematic.

Try to give people the benefit of the doubt. I've been warned about members who either turned out to be great regs or the absolute worse.
I hope that is a broad generalization and not a characterization, as a Room Helper, Charlesbot & Model Side Support Technician , a Model Advocate, and a Fraud Investigator I provide the best information available based on First Hand Observation, and multiple unrelated sources or complainants, that provide similar accounts and then examine the similarities of the information and formulate a conclusion. Unfortunately I apologize for being unfamiliar with the practices of Streamate or the behavior and practices of it's members as I have never been on that site, and have only vaguely heard of it in passing.

Last edited:
I hope that is a broad generalization and not a characterization, as a Room Helper, Charlesbot & Model Side Support Technician , a Model Advocate, and a Fraud Investigator I provide the best information available based on First Hand Observation, and multiple unrelated sources or complainants, that provide similar accounts and then examine the similarities of the information and formulate a conclusion. Unfortunately I apologize for being unfamiliar with the practices of Streamate or the behavior and practices of it's members as I have never been on that site, and have only vaguely heard of it in passing.
No you are all trash and worthless. Totally unnecessary. Models are capable or running their own rooms.

Charlesbot or other apps sure. But never give it to a stranger who can possibly sabotage your room and hurt your income. Intentionally or unintentionally.

No you are all trash and worthless. Totally unnecessary. Models are capable or running their own rooms.

Charlesbot or other apps sure. But never give it to a stranger who can possibly sabotage your room and hurt your income. Intentionally or unintentionally.
I am always, kind and helpful, as well as a great resource. I am always, always I am very professional, so I will not dignify slanderous insults with a response. but with that attitude I wouldn't assist you anyway, especially after reading your (not all, but most) unreasonable Room Rules from another thread here. It would appear a member could be banned for sneezing wrong in your room or depending on your mood that day. Thank you for incentivizing that I not try Streamate. You may want to polish those Brand Ambassador Skills you never know who might be watching.

For the record Charlesbot (!add) Helpers are Room Helpers, just a different type, they don't assist with Topics, Countdowns, Ban, Kicks or Mute. they are just an extra well versed set of eyes, and fingers on a keyboard especially when a model have their hands busy doing something else.
Good Day.

Last edited:

For Educational Purposes I will say Charlesbot (!add) Helpers are Room Helpers, just a different type, they don't assist with Topics, Countdowns, Ban, Kicks or Mute. they like normal Room Helpers in a way, just an extra well versed set of eyes, and fingers on a keyboard especially when a model have their hands busy doing something else. Charlesbot Helper's can determine what is posted in a Model's Room, and if you haven't learned Charlesbot and "don't need a Room Helper" you might be in trouble if you let someone untrustworthy setup auto posts in your room and then leaves, with no follow up support. Just some proactive critical thinking, you may not no how to shut it off or change the banners.🤦‍♂️
Good Day.

I am always, kind and helpful, as well as a great resource. I am always, always I am very professional, so I will not dignify slanderous insults with a response. but with that attitude I wouldn't assist you anyway, especially after reading your (not all, but most) unreasonable Room Rules from another thread here. It would appear a member could be banned for sneezing wrong in your room or depending on your mood that day. Thank you for incentivizing that I not try Streamate. You may want to polish those Brand Ambassador Skills you never know who might be watching.

For the record Charlesbot (!add) Helpers are Room Helpers, just a different type, they don't assist with Topics, Countdowns, Ban, Kicks or Mute. they are just an extra well versed set of eyes, and fingers on a keyboard especially when a model have their hands busy doing something else.
Good Day.
Ohhh noooo one egotistical drama llama so far up his ass isn't going to come on streamate. What shall we ever do? *Snorts*

Oh I don't care. We streamate models are doing fine without your ass. Also I'm not here to be an ambassador hoping new members will sign up, but to actually share my valuable top model knowledge and support to other models interested in streamate and general camming. My site provides plenty of traffic with their network.

Again you are not a necessity and why don't you go back to touching your wiener.

For Educational Purposes I will say Charlesbot (!add) Helpers are Room Helpers, just a different type
What can they actually do? I'm testing it with a model and user account right now and I see no options anywhere other than !clear.

• Helpful!
This is a perfect example as to not to solely trust what everyone else (viewers or models) say about other members.
I too have seen some guys being so nice and polite etc to the "top" models and then they go to a lesser one and are absolute arseholes and treat them like they are nothing.

This is like with people in real life too, you act differently in situations and around different people.
Some guys will simply shit stir or cause trouble because they have some issue with a member, and it could be something so stupid and not related to the model..

As stated above: in most cases give the benefit of a doubt, unless of course, you know multiple people you definitely like/know/trust that say the same thing, then go into the situation much more cautiously.

Reactions: AudriTwo
What can they actually do? I'm testing it with a model and user account right now and I see no options anywhere other than !clear.

Once added as a helper !addhelper username they can set/ delete posts in your room, banners, the have almost full model commands from the Charlesbot Model Control Panel.
https://charlesbot.com/commands/ hopefully this link will assist you on the Charlesbot Helper Side, if you require more information please let me know I am happy to provide any clarity.

Once added as a helper !addhelper username they can set/ delete posts in your room, banners, the have almost full model commands from the Charlesbot Model Control Panel.
https://charlesbot.com/commands/ hopefully this link will assist you on the Charlesbot Helper Side, if you require more information please let me know I am happy to provide any clarity.
I'm just slightly insulted that you don't think I'm aware of that page, I've been on MFC since 2009 and used Charlesbot since its inception...

If you're stating that a helper can CREATE new ads and auto coms (listed on that page), then Charlesbot notes that nowhere on his site. (And if this is the case, I'll be bugging him personally to make sure that's added to the info page.)

But any member can post !commands and get charlesbot to spew out predetermined ads. !clear is the only one that is stated clearly on the site to be only for model and charlesbot helper usage.

I'm just slightly insulted that you don't think I'm aware of that page, I've been on MFC since 2009 and used Charlesbot since its inception...

If you're stating that a helper can CREATE new ads and auto coms (listed on that page), then Charlesbot notes that nowhere on his site. (And if this is the case, I'll be bugging him personally to make sure that's added to the info page.)

But any member can post !commands and get charlesbot to spew out predetermined ads. !clear is the only one that is stated clearly on the site to be only for model and charlesbot helper usage.
No insult was intended, I was merely pointing out that once added as Charlesbot Helper we can use almost entire list commands, and if a stranger was added, they could set up Add or or delete anything by typing them in public chat weather the model is online or not and walk away. They can't actually login to the Charlesbot Model Control Panel, but have nearly all the same commands. I hope that helps!

No insult was intended, I was merely pointing out that once added as Charlesbot Helper we can use almost entire list commands, and if a stranger was added, they could set up Add or or delete anything by typing them in public chat weather the model is online or not and walk away. They can't actually login to the Charlesbot Model Control Panel, but have nearly all the same commands. I hope that helps!
I will definitely bother the programmer to note this in very bold print on the site. It is not a well known fact and could result in a model having a ton of problems if they trust the wrong person.

I will definitely bother the programmer to note this in very bold print on the site. It is not a well known fact and could result in a model having a ton of problems if they trust the wrong person.
The only recourse for the model has is too use !delhelper [username] and it removes the helper, but unfortunately if the Model doesn't know Charlesbot they may get stuck in a tough spot.

The only recourse for the model has is too use !delhelper [username] and it removes the helper, but unfortunately if the Model doesn't know Charlesbot they may get stuck in a tough spot.
Yeah that’s why I am disappointed in Charlesbot programmer to not have it easily listed what a helper can do.

Good Day.
Her room rules were all just really basic common cam room courtesy type stuff. The fact that you think that’s strict is just telling on yourself.

This thread just reminded me why I'm so glad I don't allow moderators/room helpers/white knights. Waaaaaaay more trouble than they're worth. I'm perfectly fine banning and muting anyone I wish and I run a tight friggin ship. Income has gone up once you take out the trash.

Firstly what site is it on? I look for both names on CB and it returns nothing (pages/names do not exist).
Secondly, is it JUST the names on the profile? Does it have other info? Is this just a regular member or broadcaster or??

Do the models on his profile have custom bio designs? He could be a moderator for all of the models... there are many different possible solutions or reasons, without more info or a screenshot or something, we can't really determine anything or "investigate".

Edit:
Also, and lastly the member who showed you could be shit-stirring for whatever reason (jealousy, or for some other silly reason),
i didnt even think to mention its on myfreecams

I know Golden. I love him! Lol
Definitely not a scammer. You can pay him to do your profile. He has done a few banners for me in exchange for some c2c. I know he would probably prefer the $ though, if you want your profile done. Otherwise, just a really sweet dude. Tell him MissCyan says helllloooo. I havent seen him in awhile. ❤
thank you and i will :D

no he hasn't done any banners for me just wanted to get an idea of the type of member he was so i figured the ladies here would know him best. and thank you ladies all for your posts.

Reactions: AudriTwo
Status
Not open for further replies.