AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Use SplitCam to multi-stream to the top cam sites... now with free restreaming!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

SplitCam

splitcam.com
Industry Representative
Jul 12, 2020
splitcam.com
Twitter Username
@splitcamsoft
Good day to webcam models and studios!

I represent a team of developers working on the Splitcam software project.

First of all I would like to say thank you to all of our loyal users for being with us for so many years. Now I'm proud to present you a totally new version of SplitCam. It has been completely redesigned and we are still working on it very intensively. The new version has a completely different modern design with support of HiDPI monitors and a very friendly user interface which I hope will be welcomed by the users. We also use modern technologies in acquiring and processing media data which leads to better quality and is less processor hungry. All in all we've come out with a great product which I hope you will like and find it useful in your everyday work.

Here's an incomplete list of features you will find in the new version:

- The renewed intuitive design makes using the program much easier;
- You can stream live to multiple services (MFC, Chaturbate, StripChat, Bonga, etc.) at the same time with lowest possible system load;
- You can lower the system load even more when using our RESTREAM option which can optionally be enabled in SplitCam. It allows for streaming to multiple services using only a single connection with one of our restreaming servers located in US and Europe;
- Skin smoothing filter will do its best to make you even more beautiful;
- We've collaborated with Lovense to natively support their devices in SplitCam by installing a specially designed plugin;
- Save a recorded video stream to hard drive during a live session or offline for later use;
- SplitCam automatically detects your computer configuration and adapts to the hardware you are using;
- We've added a tip notifier: you can set it up to show an animation every time your get tipped by your visitors;
- In addition to our virtual video driver we now offer a virtual audio input driver so that you can mix your mic and other audio sources and use it as the audio input in online streaming streaming services when needed;

splitcam_1.jpg splitcam_2.jpg

You can find video tutorials by following this link: https://splitcam.com/help/video-tutorials.

SplitCam is available free for download and use at https://splitcam.com/download/

Please leave your comments and suggestions.

Thank You

Last edited:
I have been using splitcam for a while now and have points that want to mention here.

The app works and does what it should, no issues there.

However, it needs to be polished even further to become the "go-to" app for multi streaming.

Let me list few out,
1) audio level indicator, there is no audio level indicator to check if you are actually sending audio or not. There should be level indicators for each audio source.

2) There is no documentation on how to add chat / tip notifications. Also there is no in built system for tip notifications.

3) Re-streaming works, but had a few laggy streams but this can be a temporary issue.

4) There are no hotkeys. So you can't use shortcut keys to switch between scenes

Hello dickwow99

1) we are planning to add volume indicator in the next few weeks ;

2) the tip notification currently works only with MFC in test mode. we will add tip notifications for all major web sites in later versions and there will be a tutorial on using this feature.

3) as for restream I guess it was some for issue with our server or a server in between.

4) hot keys is not our priority task at the moment but we sure have it in our todo list.

If you have any idea or would like to suggest a new feature we would be very grateful if you post it here. Thank you.

Hiw do i get a streamkey for camsoda, because there is really none

You have to ask camsoda support to enable OBS streaming for you to get a key. They've done in for me in less than 10 minutes after my e-mail.

ETA: I have some serious issues with using OBS on camsoda though I haven't experienced on chaturbate. It is disconnecting all the time, absolutely impossible to use it and idk why, so I just decided to use built in broadcaster for now in the end.

Last edited:
You have to ask camsoda support to enable OBS streaming for you to get a key. They've done in for me in less than 10 minutes after my e-mail.

ETA: I have some serious issues with using OBS on camsoda though I haven't experienced on chaturbate. It is disconnecting all the time, absolutely impossible to use it and idk why, so I just decided to use built in broadcaster for now in the end.

Hello
Thank You for your post.

Today we tested stream to camsoda in splitcam , and also i check it with few our users , camsoda in splitcam work good no any issue.
I recommend you to try it .

hello , i do have a problem in adding an second layer , when i try to add my second layer webcam the whole program get stucked. With only one webcam layer i do not have any problem. ( i have 2 webcams )

hello , i do have a problem in adding an second layer , when i try to add my second layer webcam the whole program get stucked. With only one webcam layer i do not have any problem. ( i have 2 webcams )

Please download latest version( for now its 10.4.8) from our site : https://splitcam.com
If the problem repeat please write me PM, thank you

Does it work with CB + Streamate?

Hello Garygoldenballs

Yes you can stream to CB + Streamate + any other sites at the same time, with SplitCam 10.4.8 or higher .

SplitCam support absolutely free multiple streaming and free multiple restreaming to multiple platforms or channels at once

• Hugs
Reactions: Garygoldenballs
I have been using splitcam for a while now and have points that want to mention here.

The app works and does what it should, no issues there.

However, it needs to be polished even further to become the "go-to" app for multi streaming.

Let me list few out,
1) audio level indicator, there is no audio level indicator to check if you are actually sending audio or not. There should be level indicators for each audio.......

The new SplitCam version 10.4.23 is out. You can download it from https://splitcam.com/download

Quite a few new cool features were added in this version:

- Hotkeys. View all hotkeys assignments in the Settings dialog.
- Pause mode activated by pressing the space key on the keyboard.
- Histogram in the Quick Adjust window.
- A duplicate a scene button.
- Audio volume level indicators.
- Controls tooltips.
- Audio filters which currently work with microphones only.

This version also fixes some bugs and contains updates to existing functionality. For a full list of changes please go to :
https://splitcam.com/splitcam-changes-win

Reactions: dickwow99
Thank you @SplitCam for the updates will try them out ASAP.

I recently came across a new scenario which would be a good thing to have.

So let's say I am streaming on two platforms A and B.
Currently, the way things are I am able to stream the same scene to platforms A and B.

But what if I want my stream to look different on both of them they way i see it happening is assigning scenes for platforms or adding overlays for different platforms. Note here i have mentioned only two platforms A and B but there can me more.

Also, as splitcam allows Restream I see this happening only when restream in not enabled.

So to sum it up, my basic scene is common for all platforms but I can change overlays or certain aspects to a scene for different platforms, maybe add different text for different platforms etc..

Thank you @SplitCam for the updates will try them out ASAP.

I recently came across a new scenario which would be a good thing to have.

So let's say I am streaming on two platforms A and B.
Currently, the way things are I am able to stream the same scene to platforms A and B.

But what if I want my stream to look different on both of them they way i see it happening is assigning scenes for platforms or adding overlays for different platforms. Note here i have mentioned only two platforms A and B but there can me more.

Also, as splitcam allows Restream I see this happening only when restream in not enabled.

So to sum it up, my basic scene is common for all platforms but I can change overlays or certain aspects to a scene for different platforms, maybe add different text for different platforms etc..

Hello
You can do this, by running multiple copies of the program, but it's not usefull and you need a very powerful computer.

Hello! I'd like to know if this software supports 4K and if I can add a DSLR as a webcam.
Thank you!

Hello
SplitCam work with 4K and you can add DSLR camera !
If you will have problem with it , please let me know.

Thank you

hello, in split cam i change the opcion to FULL HD, 60 fps, i creacte that opcion cause the recomended is 720p 30 fps.But in chatubate or other site still sayng im in 720p and my web cam is a logithech brio 4k, can you explain me how i change that opcion?

hello, in split cam i change the opcion to FULL HD, 60 fps, i creacte that opcion cause the recomended is 720p 30 fps.But in chatubate or other site still sayng im in 720p and my web cam is a logithech brio 4k, can you explain me how i change that opcion?

Hello Vivian
You want to stream with 1080 60fps you need to do fe steps :

1. You need go to splitcam settings (burgermenu on legt top corner) and change Canvas to 1080 60 fps
2. You need add your camera or other sources with same 1080 resolution and 60 fps
3. you need go to streaming settings and create new preset with resolution 1080 60fps

Also you must to have good pc much better with good video adapter.

Damn, you're giving this out for free? Damn thank you so much.

Have you considered starting up a camsite and asking that every model who streams to other sites, also streams to yours? Maybe you can be the next bit site with that.
Hello AlexLady

Yes, the SplitCam software it's free.
We not plan to do any site :), but thank you for idea

Hello, I am having issues using it with my camera (mirrorless via a capture card). It's laggy and I'm not sure how to fix it. It runs smooth through OBS however.
what you are experiencing is called render lag. Mainly caused by the network or the cam site that you are using. In OBS Go to view>docks>stats.. Then when you stream you will see the stats of your stream that way you will be able to diagnose the problem.

Hello, I am having issues using it with my camera (mirrorless via a capture card). It's laggy and I'm not sure how to fix it. It runs smooth through OBS however.
Hello sydneyfarron
I sent you PM, please check your inbox.

I use splitcam and I need to say that is the best software I tried. But I would like if would be more options to change and add styles to fonts, to add things like a countdown to make the streaming more iteractive etc..

Reactions: SplitCam
I use splitcam and I need to say that is the best software I tried. But I would like if would be more options to change and add styles to fonts, to add things like a countdown to make the streaming more iteractive etc..
Thanks you

If you can write here a list of what you would like to see in the SplitCam.
It is desirable with screenshots even from other programs. This would be very helpful.

@SplitCam On the Splitcam site, I saw some nice interface where I can launch SplitCam and it shows me indicators for resource use like CPU and framerate - green and red. I downloaded the newest version splitcam to day and I don't see them. Do they only show when I "go live"? Is there some way to test it before I go live?

Reactions: SplitCam