AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Large Toys on Chaturbate?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I may be wrong here but I believe that they need approval from support prior to using overly large sex toys.

I am pretty sure I read this in the TOS not long ago.
But damn, what the f... each to their own I guess but wow, not for me lol (personally or to watch haha)

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
Some of the models who use the super large toys have permission to do so or are grandfathered as they've been doing that sort of show for years. Your username doesn't set of any red flags at all though... Why watch a site if you think they're full of scammers?

Upvote 0
Genuine but curious question:

Do these models REALLY and TRULY enjoy using these toys OR is it purely to try to get more tokens?
I do understand some women are size queens and really love it, but some of these toys are extremely girthy... I mean, probably not so much on CB but if you go look on StripChat you can see some. Maybe I just don't "understand" it and think it "must" be for trying to gain more tokens, simply because personally I don't find it attractive.

Upvote 0
Do these models REALLY and TRULY enjoy using these toys OR is it purely to try to get more tokens?
Why can't it be both? There's a reason toys come in those sizes to begin with, and the definition of "filled up" varies quite a bit.
Not really sure about that anal probe though, but I stopped being surprised many moons ago ...

Upvote 0
Why can't it be both? There's a reason toys come in those sizes to begin with, and the definition of "filled up" varies quite a bit.
Not really sure about that anal probe though, but I stopped being surprised many moons ago ...

Well, I meant obviously if it is the first reason (they actually enjoy it), then of course it's also going to be for extra tips - they go hand in hand, I would assume.
But I know some models do try to do more (not just with larger toys) things to try "keep up", even though they truly hate it and don't enjoy it.

Upvote 0
But I know some models do try to do more (not just with larger toys) things to try "keep up", even though they truly hate it and don't enjoy it.
Well, sometimes less is more.

I've had a few privates with a model who doesn't have any toys at all. She has herself and a small bottle of oil, and time just flies (my shortest was 45 mins). She enjoys the low tech show, and so do I and probably all the other drooling idiot hangarounds. She is usually very busy.

But maybe I'm strange that way. Closeups of a pussy being pounded by a large dildo was never my thing.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Well, sometimes less is more.

I've had a few privates with a model who doesn't have any toys at all. She has herself and a small bottle of oil, and time just flies (my shortest was 45 mins). She enjoys the low tech show, and so do I and probably all the other drooling idiot hangarounds. She is usually very busy.

But maybe I'm strange that way. Closeups of a pussy being pounded by a large dildo was never my thing.

Same here. I have to have something "more" personally. I need some kind of "connection" - or whatever you wish to call it. I can't just see tits/pussy/ass close up and get off. If I wanted that I would stay on google.
I use to be like it but since finding cam sites, it has made me want more and more "intimate/personal" - which imo is a very good thing.

I read something about "demisexual" but not sure if I am quite that, but something along those lines, I think.. I dunno lol

Reactions: CheeseMoon
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.