AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate account got hacked

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 25, 2020
My chaturbate account got hacked a week ago
And was used to purchase alot of token.i finally regain back control of it but still having issues getting the money back. I email them countless time with no reply and rang the billing with no success just kept being on hold for 10 minutes then is cuts out. I really dont know what else to do, the low life who did it has left me with nothing left in the bank. I really need help to resolve this?

How did you regain control of your account?
Sounds to me like you more than likely bought tokens (too much) and then regret it afterward.

If I got access to another person's account to be malicious, the very first thing I would have done is change their password. So, I am curious, how did you gain access back? To me, it just sounds like what I said above.

Edit:
For the record, if you were or weren't hacked/cracked, then CB will be able to see it in your security log as it logs all activity history, IP addresses, location, time, device.. so even if you use a VPN, I am sure you'd use the same VPN + connections, it will see this and they will be able to recognize if it was you or not.

If you genuinely were a victim, then I apologize, but it just seems odd that you somehow managed to get access back...

Go look at your security logs, and maybe screenshot them, circle the one that was the hacker and then send that to CB Support:
https://chaturbate.com/security/
Scroll to the bottom, it shows "Recent Activity"

Upvote 0
Sounds to me like you more than likely bought tokens (too much) and then regret it afterward.

If I got access to another person's account to be malicious, the very first thing I would have done is change their password. So, I am curious, how did you gain access back? To me, it just sounds like what I said above.

Edit:
For the record, if you were or weren't hacked/cracked, then CB will be able to see it in your security log as it logs all activity history, IP addresses, location, time, device.. so even if you use a VPN, I am sure you'd use the same VPN + connections, it will see this and they will be able to recognize if it was you or not.

If you genuinely were a victim, then I apologize, but it just seems odd that you somehow managed to get access back...

Go look at your security logs, and maybe screenshot them, circle the one that was the hacker and then send that to CB Support:
I email chaturbate

Edit:

I emailed chaturbate and they helped me back into my account. but when I mentioned the money ,they not got back to me and it's been a week since the issue has happen.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
I email chaturbate

I emailed chaturbate and they helped me back into my account. but when I mentioned the money ,they not got back to me and it's been a week since the issue has happen.

In that case, my apologies for jumping the gun and making false assumptions. It's just from what was said, and people always trying to pull fast ones/scams/exploits or simply having buyers remorse, it was the first thing to cross my mind. @punker barbie will hopefully assist with this for you and let you know if they are investigating it, or what's happening.

Upvote 0
That's ok bet there is a quite alot trying to pull the fast one, people like that are just scum. is there any information I need to tell her?

Upvote 0
That's ok bet there is a quite alot trying to pull the fast one, people like that are just scum. is there any information I need to tell her?

I'v confirmed that support is reviewing your account and claims and will respond as soon as they are done.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.