AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
All men are wonderful :h: :h: :h: :h: :h:

Its just that sometimes I imagine my boyfriend shirtless, sat astride his trusted steed, with a sheathed sword slung casually around his torso. Rather than sitting on the couch, spending 15 minutes to defend a leashed chicken on minecraft dungeons. I just like to fantasize. I'm sure all of you would look wonderful galloping around shirtless, rushing to defend the honor of fair maidens. It is kind of hot. What a wonderful thought to start the day :h:

My thought today is to remember how precious we all are; the whole dang lot of us walking about this planet. There's so much going on these days and as down as I can get sometimes, it's still a wonderful world to live in.

Woke up this morning realizing today is my "super sick day" of the week, and I normally cam today. So I've decided to broadcast after much debating, but I'm wondering how everyone else goes about broadcasting when sick. It's always hard to tell when most models feel bad just because they're so busy looking cute/appealing/happy/etc that I wonder if it's weird when a model is a little under the weather and it shows?

If it were just a cold it would be no problem, but I have chronic health issues that sometimes result in heart palpitations/ uncontrollable racing and hardcore orgasms don't help that one bit. :worried:

No response needed, this is just my mind racing through my daily thoughts. :) The show goes on, folks.

• Hugs
Reactions: CheeseMoon
My thought today is to remember how precious we all are; the whole dang lot of us walking about this planet. There's so much going on these days and as down as I can get sometimes, it's still a wonderful world to live in.

I love that your message showed up just as I was posting I'm having a sick day! This definitely made me feel encouraged and excited for the day. Hope you have a good one. :h:

Reactions: Swen_o
I just spent 2+ hours in a private, where practically all of it was spent chatting about the favourite author we both have. Discussing books with people wearing sexy underwear was for some reason not on my bucket list, so there is nothing to cross out either. I sometimes wonder if I need professional help 🤪

• Hugs
Reactions: HazelFox
I just spent 2+ hours in a private, where practically all of it was spent chatting about the favourite author we both have. Discussing books with people wearing sexy underwear was for some reason not on my bucket list, so there is nothing to cross out either. I sometimes wonder if I need professional help 🤪
Vonnegut? Sorry if that is a secret, or too private to ask. Just ignore my question, if so.
Just curious. It seems like about 80% of the people I meet say that Kurt Vonnegut is their favorite author. It's a topic that interests me :)

Neil Gaiman, so there was a lot to discuss 🙂
I'm embarrassed to admit I have never read any Vonnegut or Gaiman, since I hear so many wonderful things about these writers, from cool people. I shall have to purchase one of each, so I have things to chat about.
I've been told to start Vonnegut w/ the one about the woman and the rosebush, or something like that. This is exciting, it's been a while. Last authors I got interested in were Chuck Palahniuk and Bret Easton Ellis.

Reactions: CheeseMoon
I'm embarrassed to admit I have never read any Vonnegut or Gaiman, since I hear so many wonderful things about these writers, from cool people. I shall have to purchase one of each, so I have things to chat about.
I've been told to start Vonnegut w/ the one about the woman and the rosebush, or something like that. This is exciting, it's been a while. Last authors I got interested in were Chuck Palahniuk and Bret Easton Ellis.

Neil Gaiman, so there was a lot to discuss 🙂

Gaiman
And here I am watching season 5 of Lucifer on Netflix. :)

I'm embarrassed to admit I have never read any Vonnegut or Gaiman, since I hear so many wonderful things about these writers, from cool people.
I don't think you can fail with either of them, and both deserve some attention at least once in your life imo. I didn't get around to Gaiman for the longest time, but he is so wonderfully quirky and funny I'm now a bit annoyed with myself. Haha! Last Gaiman book I read was The Graveyard Book, which is actually written for young adults. It's okay though, because guys don't have to concentrate very hard to think like 13 year olds 😆

But I'd start with Good Omens and take it from there 🙂

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
I am mad about politics again.
It's really difficult for me, because I grew up in Britain where cops don't have guns, and most regular people didn't either.

Who the fuck takes it upon themselves to go bully protesters, with a huge ass gun? Like I don't even get that fucking mentality. This guy who wasn't even a cop, goes running around threatening people w a big ass gun, and goes ahead and kills someone. I mean WHAT... THE... FUCK???? Like it's just plain fucking INSANITY. It's become socially acceptable to be fucking insane ?!? That's all I have to say.

Sorry to bring up a tense topic, but I'm really upset. I'm so sick of grown ass men and their fucking guns! It's unfucking needed!

ETA; There was a shooting at my best friends work yesterday. No one who lives in the house was involved, but the issue is that it happened on the street, and bullets go through walls! Their T.V. stopped working, because a bullet from a gunfight in the street, went thru the wall, and lodged in it. I mean what the fucking fuck !?! Guns aren't fucking toys!! Ok.. now I'll go cry and let my emotions out... I'm just so tired of people dying, and being hurt, for no reason!!!

Last edited:
I am mad about politics again.
It's really difficult for me, because I grew up in Britain where cops don't have guns, and most regular people didn't either.

Who the fuck takes it upon themselves to go bully protesters, with a huge ass gun? Like I don't even get that fucking mentality. This guy who wasn't even a cop, goes running around threatening people w a big ass gun, and goes ahead and kills someone. I mean WHAT... THE... FUCK???? Like it's just plain fucking INSANITY. It's become socially acceptable to be fucking insane ?!? That's all I have to say.

Sorry to bring up a tense topic, but I'm really upset. I'm so sick of grown ass men and their fucking guns! It's unfucking needed!

ETA; There was a shooting at my best friends work yesterday. No one who lives in the house was involved, but the issue is that it happened on the street, and bullets go through walls! Their T.V. stopped working, because a bullet from a gunfight in the street, went thru the wall, and lodged in it. I mean what the fucking fuck !?! Guns aren't fucking toys!! Ok.. now I'll go cry and let my emotions out... I'm just so tired of people dying, and being hurt, for no reason!!!

Oh, no! I'm sorry that your friend experienced that!

At one of the protests I went to back in May or June, some dude in a truck had the nerve to pull up by me and ask "Are you guys gonna keep this peaceful? It's not gonna be a bunch of looting, right?" Yeah, I'm gonna light shit on fire, and try to score me a big-ass T.V. Lol. JACKASS! Dude already had negative thoughts about us from the start, because when he pulled up in his truck he was already shaking his head. We all kept it peaceful, yet there were still assholes driving by with their Trump flags yelling "GO HOME!" Later I heard about an incident where a group of four punks (at the top of a parking garage building) was yelling racial slurs at a woman and her daughter. I saw the video of the girl shouting back at them angrily and crying. People are so fucking nasty.

I just got back from the march in Washington D.C., and I'm exhausted, but I'm thankful that it went well without any incidents (none that I know of, at least).

I realized the other day that I'm the only person in my dormitory that's utilizing the public wifi. New computers + free internet = so many downloads.

Oh, no! I'm sorry that your friend experienced that!

At one of the protests I went to back in May or June, some dude in a truck had the nerve to pull up by me and ask "Are you guys gonna keep this peaceful? It's not gonna be a bunch of looting, right?" Yeah, I'm gonna light shit on fire, and try to score me a big-ass T.V. Lol. JACKASS! Dude already had negative thoughts about us from the start, because when he pulled up in his truck he was already shaking his head. We all kept it peaceful, yet there were still assholes driving by with their Trump flags yelling "GO HOME!" Later I heard about an incident where a group of four punks (at the top of a parking garage building) was yelling racial slurs at a woman and her daughter. I saw the video of the girl shouting back at them angrily and crying. People are so fucking nasty.

I just got back from the march in Washington D.C., and I'm exhausted, but I'm thankful that it went well without any incidents (none that I know of, at least).
Oh man that is so cool that you went! I admire you for having the courage. Yeah, these guys drive me nuts!

As far as I understand this gun thing was put in the constitution because of the British, way back when, and for Americans not to get in trouble for shooting British people. I want it back out of the constitution, it's no longer relevant, or needed, that we have any right to bear arms. Any of us, imho. I feel like anyone that goes about brandishing a gun in public is basically threatening other people, which I view as starting trouble/ being the aggressor. Just like pulling up behind someone in a truck like that is, imo, making an aggressive threatening move. They say they are "protecting property". Please... Every single one of us has been getting f***** royally by insurance companies for years, so what if a few protesters get out of hand, and damage "property". We are talking about human lives here, vs material crap. These people are so ignorant, like seriously, I'm humiliated to be the same race as these power tripping c***s.

I am so upset that this type of behavior is so common. So, so upset, and so, so mortified.

I hope that 17 y/o parents in Wi get arrested too!

I don't think the gun fight at my best friends' work had anything to do with protesting. I think it was just a drug thing, or a domestic. So I am kind of jumbling up everything which I am currently upset about, because I am emotional.

Lets Defund and Dearm. Obviously the cops are not responsible enough to be carrying guns, and cannot, as a whole, be trusted with that power.

• Hugs
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Reading it just a bit ago broke my heart.

A friend of mine posted it on Facebook, and (just like my reaction to Teena Marie's death) I was hoping it was just someone's sick idea of a joke.

I got about 45 mins into what I thought was a true-crime documentary, which also included a real case study of Alzheimer's, last night. It got weirder and weirder, until around 45 mins in, I had to stop it, and google research this "case". Turns out I must have read the wrong Prime movie synopsis thingy, and I was actually watching a completely fictional horror movie, centered on an elderly lady who supposedly got possessed by Demons or something, and then went on a mission to sacrifice virgins to demonic lords, or some crap. Lol. No wonder it was the weirdest "case study" of Alzheimer's I had ever heard of 😆

OMG, I just won the contest for a free bushel of male crabs at my favorite crab spot!

During my private show on ManyVids Live, I got a notification from MV that I just made Top 100!