AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Fucking Machines on Chaturbate

• Thread starter Deleted member 55682
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 55682

Hello all .. can someone share please what fucking machines you are using to connect to chaturbate and what response to tips on chaturbate... thank you in advance

Reactions: ChronicRoses
Hello all .. can someone share please what fucking machines you are using to connect to chaturbate and what response to tips on chaturbate... thank you in advance
I'm curious to know if there are actual fuck machines that do this.

I'm only aware of the tip activated vibes from Lovense (the Lush and Domi, etc.)

Hopefully someone with more experience with those can chime in.

Upvote 0

I'm only aware of the tip activated vibes from Lovense (the Lush and Domi, etc.)

I don't know if they do so inherently like lovense toys, but there are numerous models who have setup fucking machines to be tip activated

Upvote 0
I don't know if they do so inherently like lovense toys, but there are numerous models who have setup fucking machines to be tip activated
Hopefully someone at ACF has, would be good info to share!

Upvote 0

Symbian has some bluetooth stuff or people have made bluetooth attachments for them.

Hismith has some machines that have an app not sure if they intergrate into any sites and they tend to be expensive. Here are some links And here

Upvote 0

From everything I found when I was looking there is 1 that integrates directly with chaturbate (it's connected through one of the cb apps ) most of the girls on cb who I have seen with "interactive" fuck machines either have the controller hidden under a pillow or someone off cam controlling it.... I have seen a bunch with the same one as me saying it's interactive, some could have modified it but the amount of them I see I doubt they all would have.

Here's their vague blog post on it: https://www.shockspot.co.uk/shockspot-sex-machines-on-chaturbate/

I was looking (and still am just need to get a couple extra power cables shipped in because I am bound to fuck this up more than once) to use one of my broken lovense toys, strip out the blutooth module and wire it up to the fuck machine controller so it can be controlled through the lovense software. most of my broken ones have a bad connection on the motor or the motor burnt out, so they should be usable for it.

Upvote 0
From everything I found when I was looking there is 1 that integrates directly with chaturbate (it's connected through one of the cb apps ) most of the girls on cb who I have seen with "interactive" fuck machines either have the controller hidden under a pillow or someone off cam controlling it.... I have seen a bunch with the same one as me saying it's interactive, some could have modified it but the amount of them I see I doubt they all would have.

Here's their vague blog post on it: https://www.shockspot.co.uk/shockspot-sex-machines-on-chaturbate/

I was looking (and still am just need to get a couple extra power cables shipped in because I am bound to fuck this up more than once) to use one of my broken lovense toys, strip out the blutooth module and wire it up to the fuck machine controller so it can be controlled through the lovense software. most of my broken ones have a bad connection on the motor or the motor burnt out, so they should be usable for it.
I have the shockspot. I've never tried to do this with it, but its an excellent machine. The guy is reachable by phone and will happily explain stuff, i would suggest just calling them

Reactions: KingMarti
Upvote 0
I have a remote controlled machine and I just keep my one hand away from view and it just matches the intensity of the lovense toy I have on my clit. There are some last time I looked but they're super expensive ($2k+) and not as great as the professional machines I have. It's all about the fantasy anyway. I could figure out a way to splice a lush with the controller but that might be dicey and I have zero desire for messing up on expensive items. Also, I like control because sometimes a big tip comes in when the angle isn't perfect for a sudden fast thrusting and I'm not about to hurt myself.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.