AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

my account was banned and im not sure why...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 8, 2020
I'm new to Chaturbate and camming in general and I'm not sure why I'm banned but I truely hope I can fix it because I was hoping for it to become my only income other than maybe like onlyfans... unless thats why I'm banned? I'll literally delete anything or do anything lol. Did I say a banned word? If I did it was probably me saying what I dont do and I'll be more careful to only describe what I do do instead of what I dont...

I'm new to Chaturbate and camming in general and I'm not sure why I'm banned but I truely hope I can fix it because I was hoping for it to become my only income other than maybe like onlyfans... unless thats why I'm banned? I'll literally delete anything or do anything lol. Did I say a banned word? If I did it was probably me saying what I dont do and I'll be more careful to only describe what I do do instead of what I dont...

Please provide your username and I will reach out to support for an update.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.