AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

First Chaturbate Stream Experience!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2020
Twitter Username
@CerezaCykes
Chaturbate Username
Cerezacykes
Just kinda wanted to gush to you guys a bit. I had my first stream finally (I've been sick and didn't think sniffles were sexy, so I put it off until tonight when I finally felt better). I had fun, I was really nervous at first but I got into it after a while. Was also fun when someone PM'd and started an actual conversation with me. I definitely need to learn how to interact with a public chat a bit better, but I guess that probably comes with time. I was a total mess setting up too, I know how long I need to actually prepare now haha ^^;

I was kinda discouraged at people coming in and out of the chat so fast, but I guess that's just something I have to get used to. I did earn a few followers, not a lot of tokens but every little bit helps and the experience right now is probably more important. Once I got into it the time flew by, the live show is definitely different than just posting sexy pics or doing videos. That initial empty room is tough to deal with, but then I got overwhelmed by people actually showing up like a dork. I'm looking forward to doing it again, thought I'd share the experience since I had a good time and hopefully it lifts up someone's day with good news c:

Definitely prepare for users coming and going at a fast rate. Most are just there to browse. The key is to attract enough of the paying users every time... something I haven't figured out yet lol.
Yeah I myself probably just need to be more active in the chat or speak up more when paying users come in. Was hard to be playful and flirty when I was so nervous at first ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.