AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The most unfair site I've ever been on

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 30, 2020
Germany
linktr.ee
Twitter Username
@carmen_monroe94
Hey ! I haven't been a cam model for long but i have had already all sorts of bad experiences with cam sites. Chargebacks, only 25% etc. but the site I was on today really tops everything. They advertise with 25% and no chargebacks, so yesterday i looked at my statistics and of the 20 € I earned, I only got 4 €. Add to that hundreds of messages from guys who treat the site like a dating site. But the best is yet to come: The model is forced to offer users 2 minutes of free cam chat. So in addition to the 21.5% that I only get, am I also forced to work for free?! I really wonder how some operators of such sites can sleep peacefully at night if they treat the models on the site like shit. Sorry for the rant, but i‘m so angry.

Fortunately, it was only intended as a back-up page and not my main page. But I was really shocked how the models are treated there and that there are girls who work for such sites. Since I'm from Germany, I actually only work on German cam sites

Reactions: MarieElise
Fortunately, it was only intended as a back-up page and not my main page. But I was really shocked how the models are treated there and that there are girls who work for such sites. Since I'm from Germany, I actually only work on German cam sites

Being multi lingual you could take your business anywhere, if you wanted :)

Streamate, MFC, Chaturbate, Flirt4Free, Stripchat, Camsoda etc and so forth all have models from Europe. Best of luck, hope you find a good spot :h:

As a fellow german, once upon a time i took a look at german camsites and noticed the low cut on top of the free minute policy a lot of them seem to have.
On top of a lot of german customers there having a tendency to be cheap as fuck.
Honestly if your english is decent ( If it isn't- it will improve when streaming-trust me!) and you are willing to try it, private based websites like streamate work pretty well!

Reactions: SaffronBurke
As a fellow german, once upon a time i took a look at german camsites and noticed the low cut on top of the free minute policy a lot of them seem to have.
On top of a lot of german customers there having a tendency to be cheap as fuck.
Honestly if your english is decent ( If it isn't- it will improve when streaming-trust me!) and you are willing to try it, private based websites like streamate work pretty well!
omg i was really surprised to get so many german viewers who give the cheap asian dudes a run for their money. Like unwilling to spend a single token yet expecting unlimited attention. I streamed on cam 4 for a bit and it was filled with germans bargaining with me saying 25 tokens was too much for a pm...

Germany has cheap brothels, not surprising that is tough for cammers. The big-tipping Germans I've see were up to crazy stuff like trying to block other viewers from paying for a show

Status
Not open for further replies.