AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Weird situation with cam girl from europe

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 17, 2020
I want to keep this as short as possible. I have known a cam girl for 3 years now. We have developed a "trusting" relationship and communicate daily. I know alot about her, her real name etc... She works for a studio in Russia. We communicate off site and I send her money off site. I'm not on this forum to ask "is she really in love with me?", etc... I'm well aware she is not.

She tells me that she cams only because of the money and because she needs to pay for school, etc... She has told me she does not like her job... She does not like to do sexual acts on camera very often. She is very afraid of what she does getting back to her real world, friends and family.

Because I am realitively wealthy and I genuinely care about her happiness, I have offered to increase the amount of money I give her so that she can quit and find something else she would be happier doing. She said yes. That she would quit.

I am worried about one thing... Where is my money going? I have read some things on this forum about studio interpreters and what not. Got me thinking. I can tell while she is on cam that she is using a translater herself. The pictures she sends me off site seem real, but there is no proof I am actually communicating with her. We have not done a video chat off site but she said she is open to it when she leaves the studio.

I will be honest, I do not completely trust her. She has lied to me before. I do not know if she will just tell me she quit to make more money off me and then cam under a different name? I don't know if I am actually sending money to her studio and not her directly?

I really do want to help her, and I know its the biggest cuck move but I don't care. Some insight would be great. Thanks.

If you've communicated daily for 3 years, nothing we say is going to make you trust what ya already doubt. Probably also not going to change your mind about giving the poor EE studio model your money. Read the other threads linked and there you go.

Personally, I think your money is better off being donated to local charities. Do some good in your own area and at least you get a receipt and a tax write off.

First thing to consider when giving your money away is that you are willing to risk it. When it comes to the studio... its quite hard to stop a model from working for any reason, so it's really hard to scam you that badly and no money going to her. She has to be in it.
As to the BS Danigirl sais about charity, better read some other thread where you get more pertinent advice.

Reactions: DoD404
Honestly, it sounds like she is trying to milk you for as much money as possible. Yeah, it's possible that she really does dislike camming and wants to quit, but do you really think someone is going to up and quit their job because one person, who they only know on the internet, is saying that they will support them financially? Not to mention that EE studios coach models to say things to pull on member's heartstrings so that they will spend more. It seems like most of the models that we have read about on here all have terrible luck with hating their jobs, needing to pay off school debt or medical debt, has sick relatives and they all need more money for these things. Combining all that with the fact that you have said she has already lied to you and that you don't totally trust her, I'd say there is a 98.2% chance that you are getting bamboozled.

Also, if you two are communicating offsite already, why would she need to wait until she left the studio to do any sort of offsite video chatting? Even if it's just a short video chat to see that she is the person you're actually talking to offsite?

Anyway, you seem like a sensible guy. Trust your gut. And one last thing to think about, if you did end up supporting her when she "quits" camming, do you honestly think she won't eventually want even more money? Seems like it would only be a matter of time before she was guilt tripping you into sending more money because "you promised me you'd support me if I quit camming" or all of a sudden expensive bills will randomly pop up that she will need help with.

You are a fool if you send her anything. You already know she has lied to you in the past, that she uses a translator and you don’t even trust you are talking to her directly. Just because you are well off doesn’t mean you have to throw your money away like this. Value your wealth because you may some day need it. This girl is not your responsibility. She hasn’t even done any video chats with you off site in 3 years.

There is no way to tell for sure where the money is going. Also this is the textbook sob story and quite clearly the strategy continues to work very well. Three years not liking to be on cam? No way. There are jobs in Russia and people don't starve there. It's pure lazyness.

Reactions: long_legzzz
Don't send her a dime. You're under no obligation. By wanting to buy her way out of this job you're stepping into the role of the white knight. I would bet that after you sent that money, you'd find her at work the very next day armed with a reason why it turns out she can't just leave the job quite yet, which turns into weeks then months etc.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
There are jobs in Russia and people don't starve there.
As far she is in a legal situation. I had a friend living in Russia, coming from Ukraine. She had huge problems to find a regular job for a long time due to an absence of legal statute. Even if it was a bit a marginal case, there are good chances to see
these cases searching for 'easier' paying jobs, like camming.
(in my case, I've met her IRL in Ukraine, before she moved, and I know exactly were is gone my own 'risk budget' to 'help a friend', but I still consider it as a 'risk budget')

I don't know if I am actually sending money to her studio and not her directly?
It makes no difference :/ What you send, as said, should be considered being in a risk budget.
When you send to her directly, does she really gets it for a real need, or is it only a little part of her whole scamming revenue xD
Confidence is a strange thing. Like in IRL relationship, or you close your eyes completely or you begin to have doubts... So, the only good advice you'll find here is: 'stop it', at most when you have these doubts.

Though how do you send this? If you're using Western Union to send cash, you're using her real name and surname as stated on her Id. So, in this case, it passes at least through her purse and you just have to trust her or not.

Reactions: CheeseMoon
I really do want to help her, and I know its the biggest cuck move but I don't care. Some insight would be great. Thanks.
Sounds to me like you are being taken for a ride, although being taking for a ride sounds halfway like what you're after. If you have communicated daily for three years and you still don't know the answers to all the questions you pose here, the friendship isn't exactly healthy. How long ago did she start thinking of quitting?

What on earth did you even talk about every day - other than good morning, how are you and good night - so that you ended up not really trusting her? You are effectively her no-strings-attached sugar daddy with no ground rules in place. Handouts anonymous. The cuck. No video calls. She lied before. So many red flags.

I don't know how much you send her or how regularly, but the chances of her splitting the take with the studio over them enabling her to do this in the first place are high.

not unusual for a girl to leave the studio and work for herself, but if she refuses video calls those "off-site" accounts must at least be monitored by the studio, and it doesn't sound like she is making a break...

Yes we use a payment method that shows her real name/address and I have confirmed it when she gave me her old social media.

She asks to not give her tips while I am on site with her because she "doesn't want me to spend money on the studio". But maybe she said this so the studio can also skip the site cut?

Video chat with her offsite is happening now, so I don't know.

But you guys are all right. I am breaking it off. I have doubts about the whole thing.... Her studio monitoring her off site account, and them still taking a cut, for her to start working from home? Who knows. It's too sketch. If she could prove to me the money is in fact going directly to her, I would be fine with the situation.

Last edited:
Reactions: DoD404
You cant trust her because you didnt see her in real life. You know only what she tells to you. You dont have any other information source.
And this plan doesnt seem to work. How much money will you send her? What will she do with that money? What kind of job does she want? Why doesnt she apply for other jobs she wants?

get a back tattoo to know her real thoughts OP

As to the BS Danigirl sais about charity, better read some other thread where you get more pertinent advice.
ahh pertinent advice. remember when you told an anorexic model other models are chubbier than her. :giggle:

I want to keep this as short as possible. I have known a cam girl for 3 years now. We have developed a "trusting" relationship and communicate daily. I know alot about her, her real name etc... She works for a studio in Russia. We communicate off site and I send her money off site. I'm not on this forum to ask "is she really in love with me?", etc... I'm well aware she is not.

She tells me that she cams only because of the money and because she needs to pay for school, etc... She has told me she does not like her job... She does not like to do sexual acts on camera very often. She is very afraid of what she does getting back to her real world, friends and family.

Because I am realitively wealthy and I genuinely care about her happiness, I have offered to increase the amount of money I give her so that she can quit and find something else she would be happier doing. She said yes. That she would quit.

I am worried about one thing... Where is my money going? I have read some things on this forum about studio interpreters and what not. Got me thinking. I can tell while she is on cam that she is using a translater herself. The pictures she sends me off site seem real, but there is no proof I am actually communicating with her. We have not done a video chat off site but she said she is open to it when she leaves the studio.

I will be honest, I do not completely trust her. She has lied to me before. I do not know if she will just tell me she quit to make more money off me and then cam under a different name? I don't know if I am actually sending money to her studio and not her directly?

you need to understand that mostly all of us are on sites to make guys to spend a way or another , ofc isnt a dream job , to find someone to send a lot out of the site is even better , if you can do it without regrets then doesnt matter what or who taking the money . I am telling you i did the same while i was married ,mostly my exhb talked and chatted with the guys and took the money and we had spent them really nice, i told him i dont have patience to stay on skype or chats with guys so he did the job ,sometimes the guy came in my chat room i had to ask him what he talked to him that day to not make a mistake :) he sent pics too yeah part of the busness . The name i never gaved, was always a friend name and gaved her lil money too , or someone from the family this is case she didnt send u her id ... but names are always accounts created on other persons.

More than likely you're sending it to her. But you have no idea what she is actually doing with it. Maybe she just goes on a nice vacation. This is such a common thing. The poor desperate cam model stuck in an impossible situation.

She tells me that she cams only because of the money

That doesn't make her unique. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say 100% of cam models are doing it for the money. And most of them are also concerned about friends and family finding out.

I have offered to increase the amount of money I give her so that she can quit and find something else she would be happier doing. She said yes. That she would quit.

Yeah, you offered more money to someone who you're already sending money to. Why would she refuse? Will she actually quit? Almost certainly not. Maybe for a short time while she's on that vacation with the money you sent.

Here's the ugly truth: if you don't trust her, there's good reason for it. Maybe you can't place your finger on specifics or maybe you can but trust that instinct. Don't be the sap who falls for a bullshit sob story. The fact that she's been accepting your money all this time and is willing to accept more, should tell you all you need to know. You're not a friend to her. You're an ATM machine. If you really want to help those in need, there are lots of charities and verifiable organizations out there who could always use a generous donation. St. Jude's comes to mind. Send them all your money. But don't send her another dime.

get a back tattoo to know her real thoughts OP

ahh pertinent advice. remember when you told an anorexic model other models are chubbier than her. :giggle:
If you would have read my post carefully you would have gathered that its not what I said. What I said was that the fact that she is anorexic doesn't affect her camming potential and income. And as proof of the syllogism was that other models who are chubbier than her make less money. Her question was weather getting less skinny will improve her income, and in short, I was suggesting that the proven statistical answer is NO.
Hope you finally understand. Don't believe so, go and read my post again

If you would have read my post carefully you would have gathered that its not what I said. What I said was that the fact that she is anorexic doesn't affect her camming potential and income. And as proof of the syllogism was that other models who are chubbier than her make less money. Her question was weather getting less skinny will improve her income, and in short, I was suggesting that the proven statistical answer is NO.

You also suggested that a model should hire a private investigator and blackmail the person who was doxxing her....

Also, using your logic on the anorexia subject, there's also a lot of models who weigh over 80 pounds who are at the top of their camsite main pages/make more money. So, using the whole "there's models who are chubbier than you making less money" "reasoning" to try to... idk, convince?... this model to stay unhealthy is pretty asinine and dishonest.

Encouraging blackmail and telling someone with an eating disorder that getting healthy won't improve her income isn't really something that inspires confidence in an adult texting site, so perhaps writing this sort of stuff from an account advertising your business isn't the best idea?

Last edited:
i dont think it's you who understands. the "advice" you have given has terrible and it's silly you are calling someone's BS. :)

I’m 165+ pounds, so, double the models weight, and shorter than her at 5’5” and am really popular and successful. Many models in my category are. We just happen to be in shorter supply because camming tends to attract young women who care a lot about their appearance and they have been told since childhood this look is unattractive when it isn’t true. So women who look like me are less likely to join a camsite. You sound like a stripclub owner, those who make all the girls be skinny and monitor their weights to let them dance. Men’s tastes are all over the map, no matter what body type you have there’s a large demographic who will love your look and spend on you. Go take a walk on reddit/r/curvy if you want to enrich your perspective.

I’m 165+ pounds, so, double the models weight, and shorter than her at 5’5” and am really popular and successful. Many models in my category are. We just happen to be in shorter supply because camming tends to attract young women who care a lot about their appearance and they have been told since childhood this look is unattractive when it isn’t true. So women who look like me are less likely to join a camsite. You sound like a stripclub owner, those who make all the girls be skinny and monitor their weights to let them dance. Men’s tastes are all over the map, no matter what body type you have there’s a large demographic who will love your look and spend on you. Go take a walk on reddit/r/curvy if you want to enrich your perspective.
That's EXACTLY what I was suggesting... Weight doesn't determine success. So don't modify your body in the hopes that it will make you more successful. My example works, as does yours. Thanks for the help

Fuck off with this bullshit. That's not what your post said to anyone who read it. If you meant something else, you sucked at communicating that in the post.

Your logic doesn't make sense even if that is what you meant. Her BMI put her in an extremely dangerous position and I highly doubt there's anyone camming with a lower BMI. By that standard, everyone else making bank or making nothing is "chubbier". I could argue she'd make more gaining weight because everyone ranking higher has a higher BMI and the low BMI attracts fetishes and not majority. But I don't give a shit about camming income for her over hoping she gets help.

Proven statistical answer is that models make the most money when they feel confident and comfortable in their bodies whatever the size. The OP for that thread already doesn't feel condit and has triggers and you really think that calling anyone slightly weighting more as chubby is going to help her get the help she needs?

Can't believe you're here promoting/representing a business. Then again you definitely seem like the type of person who wants to profit off a model's hard work.

That's EXACTLY what I was suggesting... Weight doesn't determine success. So don't modify your body in the hopes that it will make you more successful. My example works, as does yours. Thanks for the help
I agree that one shouldn't modify their body in hopes of being successful. Except that's not what you said, even if "the fact that she is anorexic doesn't affect her camming potential and income" could have been the beginning of such an argument. Because you went on to explain that it's not detrimental for her to be severely underweight, because "statistically" models who are "chubbier" than her make less money [citation needed], therefore no, gaining weight would not help her. And THAT was your attempt to explain away the dipshittery of:

If you think of camming in the terms of "see me on cam ", yes. But ask yourself this: How many girls who are way chubby-er than you are way down the pages?
Enough said?

It was more than enough said. Why keep on digging?

We're all super impressed by your use of the word syllogism, btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.