AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hey! I'm Evelyn, I've been a model for nine years. Finally signing up here so I can be around and interact with other people like me, share the knowledge I've gained over the years and learn some new tricks too!

I'm a gamer, I love cinnabons, the ocean and interior design! Happy to meet you all :)

Hey ACF people! My name is....umm....John? hahaha
Hello friends.
First, let me say that I have been reading posts here for months and you have all helped me stay real and grounded while I traverse this crazy camming world! haha THANK YOU ALL!

Hi Everyone,
I am Thickcongodick, I've been lurking on this forum a while, and it has given me some great advice and tips on how to delve into the camming world from a male perspective, which I am very grateful for. I am straight but will be performing predominantly gay/bi's, but this does not bother me at all as I have always been very comfortable within my sexuality. This seems like a fun change in my life as I am always feeling horny and ready for sex. lets hope my ickle todger is up for the job. :happy:

Reactions: mike_aussie
Hey Amber, geez you started this thread ten years ago. Congratulations on helping so many people. I'm new to camming and I'm here to learn more about the technical side of things and meet cammers near and far to have fun with online and in person. Id love to meet some people to cam with.

Hie, Lacy and I chat mainly on Streamate as LacyPink and CB as AuraSun. Check me out if you like but I’m mainly on here to consume data and maybe vent. Lol...hopefully my picture isn’t too explicit 🍒

FOLLOW LINK 👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾

Attachments

• CADC71FD-AAF1-401A-B872-5F2A76DE5A6C.jpeg
    CADC71FD-AAF1-401A-B872-5F2A76DE5A6C.jpeg
    122.3 KB · Views: 5
Hey yall! I used to be active on this forum site several years ago, as a webcam model for MFC. My original camgirl name, and username on here was just LaylaDarlin. Without the numerical yin-yang at the end. I'm going through a difficult break-up right now, with a narcissist who discarded me just so he could carry on a sexual relationship with a 20-year-old girl (he's 43) from his job, out of town, behind my back. But as a result of this, I've finally been able to come to terms with my past. And now I have bigger fish to fry! I met someone that I am very interested in getting to know more intimately. Since I really have nothing to hide now, I was open about my webcam modeling history. Of course that sparked his intrigue, so I decided to see what evidence still lingers in existence on the interwebz. Thus, my returning to this site after being dormant for a very long time! Unfortunately, I don't remember the email address I used to sign up for my original model account. That's why I set up this new account... in hopes of recovering access to things I posted all those years ago. That time in my life was a very formidable experience that taught me a lot about myself! And I would really love to explore that further, if I possibly can. Is there any way that I could appeal to AmberCutie, or at least the mods here, to allow me to recover my old account somehow? Thank you for your time and consideration. Nothing but good vibes all around!

Sincerely,
LaylaDarlin

Hi! I'm Sky, or VerdantSkies on CB and OF. I've been camming on CB regularly for about a week and am in the process of setting up an OnlyFans. I didn't think I would enjoy camming, but it's genuinely done wonders to my self-image. I have a few goals for camming and sex work, and ideally I would like to make this my full-time job and have a part-time job on the side. I'm a huge nerd and love gaming, so if you're down to game (not just cam lol) hit me up!

Hey! I'm Vola! Brand new to this site, so I'll be gaining the comment creds before I can verify my model status!

I've been camming for only 5 weeks, I'm baby, and have already learned quite a few lessons the hard way :arghh: like MFC's cam scores, which I learned about AFTER staying online NON-STOP my first two weeks; it got as low as 545 when I realized... that was a rough lesson to learn :grr:

Prior to, I am a Lighting Designer for theatre, dance, opera, live concerts/entertainment, and architecture.. Covid demolished the theatre industry, my bank account hit $0.01, then I heard on Tiktok about all these girls making bank in JUST their bikinis on OnlyFans.. I was like, "SAY WHAT, NOW?!" Enter OnlyFans.

Before this, I had never really even taken a selfie before and now here I am taking pics of myself all day long, it was actually great and has helped re-build a lot of confidence in myself. I heard camming was a way to get people to your OF so it took about a month to work up the courage (and to teach myself/ watch and read a bunch of shit on Chaturbate and all the apps and bots) to actually do it..

I did it. I was hooked! I originally went to undergrad for performance and choreography before swapping to the technical side; camming called to that performer side of myself that had laid dormant for nearly ten years. I quickly tried all the different platforms and have settled on Chaturbate and MyFreeCams as my two main platforms I prefer to cam from (I keep trying Bonga, but can't get those viewers to tip for the life of me). Now, I much prefer camming to OF and you can find me on there most days/nights.

I found this site through another blog, I have been searching and devouring all the info I can on this world, I am still so new and don't know anyone else that cams (neither in person, nor online). Hoping to make some connects and form, or join, a cam girl wolf pack with some other badass boss babes! Excited to have found this site and to start poking around the different threads.

@punker barbie hii:h: I need help unbanning my account. I have no idea what I've done wrong. I know you're very busy but I've done everything I can to try and email them and call people but nothing's come of it. :h: please help me :h: Nastyvanillabear

Hi I'm Em, signed up ages ago but looking to be more active now, learn, contribute, grow my business.

I cammed for a while 15 years ago and have been full time now nearly a year so I feel like I'm ready to take it to the next level. I primarily use Streamate but dabble on AW, BSC, CMD, SP and a very small OF hobby.

I'm British and I live in Cyprus so if anyone goes there for a holiday I'll point you in the direction of the best cocktails x

Cam girl here, I go by Lyn (lilbabylyn on Mfc) and I’m just excited to meet and talk to other camgirls! I just started again after a year off and I’m having trouble getting the ball rolling. :(

Cam girl here, I go by Lyn (lilbabylyn on Mfc) and I’m just excited to meet and talk to other camgirls! I just started again after a year off and I’m having trouble getting the ball rolling. :(
Heyyy there welcome back!! Have you been active on your social media? that tends to help...

I've never been on a forum based site, so forgive me for not understanding what constitutes active usership (I'm sure each sub forum is different like Reddit?)

I've been camming on and off for a few years. I first started as a sophomore on MFC and quit for a bit, until last November. I've tried to maintain a relatively consistent schedule on there now, and I have a couple loyal members that still come around. I'm 25. I have 2 dogs, and I went to school and majored in Film.

I'm here for advice on how to break out of a plateau, burn-out and WTF to do in a room when no one is talking or tipping (I still struggle with this after all this time) lol

Anyway hi and nice to meet yall.

I've never been on a forum based site, so forgive me for not understanding what constitutes active usership (I'm sure each sub forum is different like Reddit?)

I've been camming on and off for a few years. I first started as a sophomore on MFC and quit for a bit, until last November. I've tried to maintain a relatively consistent schedule on there now, and I have a couple loyal members that still come around. I'm 25. I have 2 dogs, and I went to school and majored in Film.

I'm here for advice on how to break out of a plateau, burn-out and WTF to do in a room when no one is talking or tipping (I still struggle with this after all this time) lol

Anyway hi and nice to meet yall.

Yo! So I think the down time is something even the best of cammers deal with no matter how "successful" or how much time they have been in the biz. I'm new to reddit and this forum is WAYYY easier to figure out than that lol. imo. Also, I have a cat ☺️

hi your body like a wonderland and i want to be alice

as you can tell im alice mindhater..awesome name id say so.. well im a cam model for a few sites actually. so watch me do it real good lol121611640_404462537216183_6121957995411282998_n.jpg

Hello, I'm Dawn! @rougedknees on all social media. I've actually lurked around here for the last few days and I gotta say, I love this place. I just didn't have the courage to start talking, I usually just stay quiet and sneak around when it comes to forums.
I haven't started camming yet, but I'm planning to. I just gotta first collect all the things I need for a start (•̀ᴗ•́)و ̑̑ I'm pretty determined in my goal, I've even told all my friends already I want to start streaming soon. I hope it works out for me as a part-time job.
Other than that, I'm a proud mom of two cats and a few plushies. I like to do art in my free time, specifically pixel art.​

Yo! So I think the down time is something even the best of cammers deal with no matter how "successful" or how much time they have been in the biz. I'm new to reddit and this forum is WAYYY easier to figure out than that lol. imo. Also, I have a cat ☺️
Nice to meet you! I sometimes watch other girl's cams admittedly to get ideas on what to do in slow periods, but those girls also get tipped consistently throughout their streams just for existing, because they've built a following. I want to get to a point where a "bad" day for me is like 8000tk lol

Nice to meet you! I sometimes watch other girl's cams admittedly to get ideas on what to do in slow periods, but those girls also get tipped consistently throughout their streams just for existing, because they've built a following. I want to get to a point where a "bad" day for me is like 8000tk lol
i do have tokens coming in consistently but my only problem is picking a time and going on and staying on...and i dont need to get naked either and there coming in