AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Not Ehotlovea

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this meant to be a "wrong person on cam"?
Because it isn't, the names are different, this one has an extra 'e' at the start and 'a' at the end... or I don't get it?

Upvote 0
Is this meant to be a "wrong person on cam"?
Because it isn't, the names are different, this one has an extra 'e' at the start and 'a' at the end... or I don't get it?
I think it's supposed to be funny because the original one is so notorious that people are now starting to copy her name. And this copycat just happens to be green and offering to suck their own dick and cum on their own face, vs the original that we all know being quite different.

Upvote 0
But ... is the model green with envy or ... you know ... just green?

As for the original, it's so fascinatingly silly that I have to pop in from time to time and look at her cardboard figure blank stare while the fans tip. Sometimes I wake up an hour later with QWERTY stamped across my forehead.

Upvote 0
But ... is the model green with envy or ... you know ... just green?

As for the original, it's so fascinatingly silly that I have to pop in from time to time and look at her cardboard figure blank stare while the fans tip. Sometimes I wake up an hour later with QWERTY stamped across my forehead.

I am still on the fence if I am giving you a "lolz" for that green with envy comment.. not sure if too cheesy or not :p
I pop into her room every now and again too, just to see how many tippers she had that day and who her biggest one right now is

Upvote 0
So this is the club for Ehotlovea-watcher, who pretend to watch her just accidentally? ;););)
Her show to me is rather disturbing. A 24-year-old who does makeup, moans, behaves like a 12-year-old.
But it's funny how she makes her tippers believe she would be their victim, and they don't realize, it's just the other way round.

Upvote 0
this account looks more and more like a scam
two new accounts active in the same day

and the ones above
is banned already

Attachments

• poison.jpg
    poison.jpg
    216.6 KB · Views: 20
  • wetdream111__.jpg
    wetdream111__.jpg
    585.4 KB · Views: 20
Reactions: mike_aussie
Upvote 0
wetdream_111 is the account of a model who's always on the first/second row of the front page. This model has stolen her username!

Actually it's wetdream111 but yes you're correct. Well, partially correct. Technically, nothing has been stolen. This new model has simply made a copycat account which, from what I've seen, is fairly common for some less successful albeit shortsighted models.

If you notice, the account mentioned has 2 underscores at the end of the name. Which led me to check and sure enough, the names wetdream111_ and wetdream111__ are both registered and verified accounts.

As they say, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Upvote 0
Actually it's wetdream111 but yes you're correct. Well, partially correct. Technically, nothing has been stolen. This new model has simply made a copycat account which, from what I've seen, is fairly common for some less successful albeit shortsighted models.

If you notice, the account mentioned has 2 underscores at the end of the name. Which led me to check and sure enough, the names wetdream111_ and wetdream111__ are both registered and verified accounts.

it cracked me up the day I was informed there was an Ambercutie2 on MFC. :joyful::playful::pompous:

Upvote 0
I still think both accounts are just loops and new account after new account, with popular models names.. to try and benefit from new status. Very strange really. Does anyone think that model gets greened up every day... to sit online in a new account with just 5 viewers?

speaking of loops i reported some 3 days ago... and they are still online. The Trans page is full of them

Upvote 0

well as I don't spend my time memorising other models' usernames, I guess you're right - I am partially correct. However, kudos to you for getting the gist of what I was trying to say!

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
and its back lol
good job CB support and Punker_barbie of course! do not lose hope if CB ban you its Sooooooooo EASY to get back

Attachments

• cherrycrushhh_.jpg
    cherrycrushhh_.jpg
    553 KB · Views: 14
Upvote 0
Honestly it's probably time to stop, none of us can be bothered to give a shit about this anymore.

Time for something new.

Reactions: squirtalot
Upvote 0
this "model" is still turning up with NEW status accounts, does anyone have confidence in CB's model approval process.. he or she has had about 15 more accounts since the above posts

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.