AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Converted Tokens Not Showing in Balance

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sep 23, 2026
9
0
1
I recently converted my tokens to cash on Chaturbate, but the converted amount is not showing in my balance. The tokens were deducted after I converted them, but I’m not seeing the converted funds anywhere on my account.

Not in Daily Payout balance either

I’ve already emailed Chaturbate Support regarding the issue and would really appreciate having my ticket looked into.

@punker barbie if you could please bump my support ticket/email, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!