AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate Account Banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 13, 2020
Hi @punker barbie. I have the following issue I’d like clarified and resolved;

Issue:

Without warning or notice my Chaturbate account/room was banned. This occurred after I was having issues with my computer with OBS then subsequently I lost connection entirely and couldn’t broadcast. Once things settled I tried broadcasting again and found my account/room banned. It happened 20 minutes after I had lost my broadcast signal. My moderator tells me he was checking in once in awhile and he too noticed after 20 minutes I was banned.

No rule was violated. I make do with what I have equipment-wise. So I’d like to have this clarified and resolved.

Thanks.

Username: fit_rihanna

Hi @punker barbie. I have the following issue I’d like clarified and resolved;

Issue:

Without warning or notice my Chaturbate account/room was banned. This occurred after I was having issues with my computer with OBS then subsequently I lost connection entirely and couldn’t broadcast. Once things settled I tried broadcasting again and found my account/room banned. It happened 20 minutes after I had lost my broadcast signal. My moderator tells me he was checking in once in awhile and he too noticed after 20 minutes I was banned.

No rule was violated. I make do with what I have equipment-wise. So I’d like to have this clarified and resolved.

Thanks.

Username: fit_rihanna
Support has advised that they've responded to your email.

Upvote 0
Support has advised that they've responded to your email.
Indeed. I got accused and being held responsible for actions done on another account for which I am not the owner. The account I’m being held responsible has never broadcasted from my searching and isn’t even searchable on CB itself. Certainly I’ll be contesting these allegations but I see ill be doing this most likely in vain.

Upvote 0
Indeed. I got accused and being held responsible for actions done on another account for which I am not the owner. The account I’m being held responsible has never broadcasted from my searching and isn’t even searchable on CB itself. Certainly I’ll be contesting these allegations but I see ill be doing this most likely in vain.
Of course, I’ve gotten all my earnings frozen because of this. I have no idea why this is happening or how they got to their conclusions.

Upvote 0
Support has replied to your most recent message.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.