AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

SpankPay giveaway for SWers

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 17, 2019
GTA
Twitter Username
@naija_prince_
Chaturbate Username
_nigerian_prince_
So SpankPay is doing a 100k giveaway on Twitter to the first 1000 people, sending everyone $75 USD for creating an account and $25 to the person who refer (or anyone who has an account that you tag in the post). Got my money within 5min of Tweeting. Although it says Bitcoin you can have your account auto convert any funds to USD and you can withdraw to your bank account in USD as well. If anyone wants to ty it and refer me you can tag my Twitter @naija_prince_

So SpankPay is doing a 100k giveaway on Twitter to the first 1000 people, sending everyone $75 USD for creating an account and $25 to the person who refer (or anyone who has an account that you tag in the post). Got my money within 5min of Tweeting. Although it says Bitcoin you can have your account auto convert any funds to USD and you can withdraw to your bank account in USD as well. If anyone wants to ty it and refer me you can tag my Twitter @naija_prince_

Done. Not sure if I was fast enough, but tagged you on Twitter anyways.

I heard about this offer too. Both myself and my BF have signed up for it. For a new Capital One account you get $400 within a few months, if you sign up for 360 free checking, use the CODE BONUS400 during sign up (to the account), and get 2 direct deposits totaling $1000 within 60 days. I think this offer expires this month. I heard about it a month ago, signed up, and got my C4S and MV deposits changed over to the new account number they opened for me w Capital One.

Done. Not sure if I was fast enough, but tagged you on Twitter anyways.

I heard about this offer too. Both myself and my BF have signed up for it. For a new Capital One account you get $400 within a few months, if you sign up for 360 free checking, use the CODE BONUS400 during sign up (to the account), and get 2 direct deposits totaling $1000 within 60 days. I think this offer expires this month. I heard about it a month ago, signed up, and got my C4S and MV deposits changed over to the new account number they opened for me w Capital One.

That's a pretty good offer, though unfortunately for me I'm Canadian 🙃

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: MarieElise
That's a pretty good offer, though unfortunately for me I'm Canadian 🙃
Oh damn, sorry, I was hoping to return the favor.
It's good until 01/26/21 if anyone else is US and interested in free money.

I signed up for SpankPay and got paid the $75 in BTC, although I haven’t received the $125 referral earnings I’m owed yet. I’m curious though, I got excited and signed up for this without really investigating which is usually a huge no-no for me, but do we know who owns this company? 😅

Edit: I did notice a ton of big name/long term models signing up for it which is why I guess I didn’t put much more thought into it, but I am interested in knowing who’s backing it.

I signed up for SpankPay and got paid the $75 in BTC, although I haven’t received the $125 referral earnings I’m owed yet. I’m curious though, I got excited and signed up for this without really investigating which is usually a huge no-no for me, but do we know who owns this company? 😅

Edit: I did notice a ton of big name/long term models signing up for it which is why I guess I didn’t put much more thought into it, but I am interested in knowing who’s backing it.

I believe they have halted giving the referral earnings to focus on completing the sign-up earnings

I signed up for it and am excited to have an adult payment method I can take where I can keep most of the money!

One big issue we have to deal with though is that they do not age verify the customers at all. To be sure I'm not dealing with a minor (or an FBI agent, yikes), I figure most guys who will buy from me are likely registered on one of the other sites I'm on.

I'm going to give them a keyword or phrase to message me on that particular site and that way I know they have been verified as an adult.

I signed up for it and am excited to have an adult payment method I can take where I can keep most of the money!

One big issue we have to deal with though is that they do not age verify the customers at all. To be sure I'm not dealing with a minor (or an FBI agent, yikes), I figure most guys who will buy from me are likely registered on one of the other sites I'm on.

I'm going to give them a keyword or phrase to message me on that particular site and that way I know they have been verified as an adult.
Just out of curiosity, isn’t that the same for most adult sites? I’ve never been age verified as a customer other than clicking the “yes of course I am 18” button. (Other than getting verified on cam sites to tip more than a bare minimum also).

Just out of curiosity, isn’t that the same for most adult sites? I’ve never been age verified as a customer other than clicking the “yes of course I am 18” button. (Other than getting verified on cam sites to tip more than a bare minimum also).
I have no idea, never have been on the customer's end. I assumed there was usually some system in place to be sure a site wasn't dealing with an underage buyer.

hmm... surprising to me considering the hoops sites make us jump through to join as a model.

I never got it. I think that's because I have 0 followers on that Twitter account, since I don't use Twitter anymore, and my old account got suspended. Sorry Nigerian Prince, but I tried. At least everyone else was successful.

They have a little thing saying that you have to have followers. Which I do have tons of on MV, PH, SM etc etc but I have 0 on Twitter.
From their perspective I understand, because how would they know its me, and not a ripped pic and fake account, out to scam them. And I'm literally doing them 0 favors back, retweeting my link to 0 people.

Last edited:
I never got it. I think that's because I have 0 followers on that Twitter account, since I don't use Twitter anymore, and my old account got suspended. Sorry Nigerian Prince, but I tried. At least everyone else was successful.

They have a little thing saying that you have to have followers. Which I do have tons of on MV, PH, SM etc etc but I have 0 on Twitter.
From their perspective I understand, because how would they know its me, and not a ripped pic and fake account, out to scam them. And I'm literally doing them 0 favors back, retweeting my link to 0 people.
It's fine, I got some free money at the end of the day so I don't really have anything to complain about lol

Reactions: MarieElise
I'm curious about that service, but their site has 0 useful information

Is it just some sort of cryptowallet? Which advantage does it have over those on the market since a long time like Trust or Exxodus? Why do I see OF mentionned on their site while they don't have any crypto payout at my knowledge?

Reactions: Kiki Jane
I'm curious about that service, but their site has 0 useful information

Is it just some sort of cryptowallet? Which advantage does it have over those on the market since a long time like Trust or Exxodus? Why do I see OF mentionned on their site while they don't have any crypto payout at my knowledge?
The ste allows customers to pay for content or tip in a variety of cryptocurrencies, and it will auto convert them into the currency of the models choice, be it another cryptocurrency like Bitcoin and Ethereum, or a fiat currency like the USD.

One use case is to allow models to accept crypto payments but not have to worry about the volatility. They also only have a 0.5% fee so you take a much higher cut than say getting tipped on OF, PH, or MV.

Also where did you see them mention Onlyfans?

The platform also gives you the ability to accept card payments from clients (though they will be charged additional fees on their end, from what I can tell), which I personally think is very useful.

The ste allows customers to pay for content or tip in a variety of cryptocurrencies, and it will auto convert them into the currency of the models choice, be it another cryptocurrency like Bitcoin and Ethereum, or a fiat currency like the USD.

One use case is to allow models to accept crypto payments but not have to worry about the volatility. They also only have a 0.5% fee so you take a much higher cut than say getting tipped on OF, PH, or MV.

Also where did you see them mention Onlyfans?
Oh seems quite useful. I was just thinking about a bot for my tg channel to have fan club members tip me directly in crytpo without passing by the difficult task of teaching them how to do it, but I'll take a look.

My bad it was Just for Fans ont Onlyfans

The platform also gives you the ability to accept card payments from clients (though they will be charged additional fees on their end, from what I can tell), which I personally think is very useful.
Just looked into that today, and tbh, if its for customs or private shows I wouldn't even mind eating the cost of the extra fees 🤔. Probably better and much simpler than any other option available to me as a Canadian dealing with customers from another country.

When I did my withdrawals, the payments failed with my bank account the first try. They gave me a little extra for the inconvenience when they returned the funds to my Spankpay balance. That was neat.

Reactions: Nigerian Prince
Status
Not open for further replies.