AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Private based sites-debate

• Thread starter Deleted member 55529
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 55529

Hello. I will open a debate. Why most private based sites have a bad rep between models? As they are the less chosen and Live Jasmin sucks 100%

I prefer working on streamate because I'd rather be sexualized for a fap than being creative, entertaining, and posting on 5 social media accounts. They have no competition on the pvt site real.

LIVEJASMIN: ABUSIVE
IMLIVE: THEY GIVE YOU 20%
FLIRT4FREE: ????
SKYPRIVATE: LITTLE TRAFFIC

What do you think?

I didn‘t like private based sites mainly because it was this „straight to the business“ kind of thing which turned me off completely. It was boring to wait for costumers and time passed soooo slowly.

The site i was working for was Mydirtyhobby and it was the worst. They paid less than 25% and i had chargebacks almost everyday between 0,10€ and 50,00€.In addition, many agencies that work with models and MDH. Without an agency you hardly had a chance.

Another bad site is „Big7“, 21,5% payout and only rude and pushy members who don‘t want to pay anything.

I will never work on private based sites again.

I liked camcontacts. guys beein pretty nice there, never charge back, site paying 50%, never problems with admins support, they been really helpfull and they got all the kind of categories . I heard adultwork is paying very good the model s , but for me seems hard to register im losing patience, Im also curious to find other private based sites that are recomanded to work on . 20 y ago ifriends was good now i dont know is the first adult site ...since 1998

I liked camcontacts. guys beein pretty nice there, never charge back, site paying 50%, never problems with admins support, they been really helpfull and they got all the kind of categories . I heard adultwork is paying very good the model s , but for me seems hard to register im losing patience, Im also curious to find other private based sites that are recomanded to work on . 20 y ago ifriends was good now i dont know is the first adult site ...since 1998
I dislike token sites bc they erase the nature of camming for me which is one on one. But everyone works as they please.

Reactions: Trixxi_Love
I dislike token sites bc they erase the nature of camming for me which is one on one. But everyone works as they please.
camcontacts is go private site , not even with free.. guy see your pic and if he likes you he go private. adultwork i dont know, im curious about since they pay 65% to the model .. as i know is also a go private site ..

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Are you asking our opinion on private based sites, whether we like them or not ... I'm not sure what this thread is about? There is no question lol. You just state some of your experiences and opinions in the first post, but you don't actually ask us anything?

I love private based sites. I've said that a million times in a million different threads on this site though. I stay busy, I never wait around. If the site is quiet I go make clips. I like getting straight to business, without a bunch of small talks, beating around the bush, and talking about random stuff. To each their own. I find a bunch of small talks a total turn off, as do I find waiting forever for a goal to be really frustrating and make time go by too slowly, so each model is different. I've always made good money and had a good time on SM.

ifriends closed in 2018, they dont exist anymore

• Wat?!
Reactions: anabeauty37
Are you asking our opinion on private based sites, whether we like them or not ... I'm not sure what this thread is about? There is no question lol. You just state some of your experiences and opinions in the first post, but you don't actually ask us anything?
Just another vent thread about how she doesn't like token sites and LiveJasmin is bad.

Just another vent thread about how she doesn't like token sites and LiveJasmin is bad.
Oh got it. Thanks. I was genuinely confused.
It's always the venting that confuses me, I think it's because I grew up in a different culture where that wasn't a thing.

I love private based sites. I've said that a million times in a million different threads on this site though. I stay busy, I never wait around. If the site is quiet I go make clips. I like getting straight to business, without a bunch of small talks, beating around the bush, and talking about random stuff. To each their own. I find a bunch of small talks a total turn off, as do I find waiting forever for a goal to be really frustrating and make time go by too slowly, so each model is different. I've always made good money and had a good time on SM.
yes im asking opinion please about good based sites beside steamate. i have a girl in my studio that doenst like the ideea to work on free sites, she will start this satruday and im looking for good base sites for her.. she want streamate and at least one more to keep them , please let me know if you know a serious one without charge back and with some traffic, Thanks !

yes im asking opinion please about good based sites beside steamate. i have a girl in my studio that doenst like the ideea to work on free sites, she will start this satruday and im looking for good base sites for her.. she want streamate and at least one more to keep them , please let me know if you know a serious one without charge back and with some traffic, Thanks !
That's what I tried to point out in the post. The only good site it's Streamate even with the 35% cut.

I like the straight fordwardness of it and the fact that I'm interacting with one person and not a crowd.

I am so confused.
Yes it’s the main biggest premium site. No chargebacks. Great traffic. 33%.

I am personally very interested in this topic too, being a premium (private based) cam model myself. Would there be anybody willing to elaborate a little more? To be more informative? Like from your experience, what are the pro and cons you see in
LiveJasmin
ImLive
Streamate
Flirt4Free
Camcontacts
SkyPrivate
Stripchat
... and others not mentioned but Premium Cam Site?

Since sites tend to change, I think recent experience (like from last year) would be the most relevant. As an example, I been on LiveJasmin since 2009, but they did drastic changes this year that affected all models and studios, so speaking of them prior to March 2020 would be quite irrelevant and not accurate anymore.

While working on other sites, I been also exploring other ones, but knowing from ones actual experience and comparison etc would be very helpful,

Thank you in advance for anyone willing to share.

I think i
I am personally very interested in this topic too, being a premium (private based) cam model myself. Would there be anybody willing to elaborate a little more? To be more informative? Like from your experience, what are the pro and cons you see in
LiveJasmin
ImLive
Streamate
Flirt4Free
Camcontacts
SkyPrivate
Stripchat
... and others not mentioned but Premium Cam Site?

Since sites tend to change, I think recent experience (like from last year) would be the most relevant. As an example, I been on LiveJasmin since 2009, but they did drastic changes this year that affected all models and studios, so speaking of them prior to March 2020 would be quite irrelevant and not accurate anymore.

While working on other sites, I been also exploring other ones, but knowing from ones actual experience and comparison etc would be very helpful,

Thank you in advance for anyone willing to share.
I just started on Streamate and it's good traffic but the 35% cut seems abusive. It has steady paying traffic. Streamate it's the only decent pvt based site.

The market needs a private based site that treats the models better like Myfreecams. The pvt based tends to benefit members over models.

There's a new one called XLoveCam. LiveJasmin tends to discourage indie models.

I think pay per minute it's the essence of camming. I dislike big crowds and public shows. There are indie sites to sell Skype, no live show. I haven't tried.

There's always goint to be men that prefer paying per min and girls who dislike being public. So I think there's a demand that the market is not filling properly. Streamate most of them are from studios and it's like that on those kind of sites.

They don’t have much traffic anymore, especially for the male section.
It’s been dead since September.
i could get a private here and there but there are so many negatives about working there that i just dont want to anymore..

i currently owe them $5 they said LOL they are ridiculous

i could get a private here and there but there are so many negatives about working there that i just dont want to anymore..

i currently owe them $5 they said LOL they are ridiculous
If you’ve not got the perfect steroid muscle body, you won’t do well regularly in our opinion.

We’ve always made something from there, but I know a lot of models have left/been kicked off.

I would advise trying to multi stream there and just pay them their $5.

If you’ve not got the perfect steroid muscle body, you won’t do well regularly in our opinion.

We’ve always made something from there, but I know a lot of models have left/been kicked off.

I would advise trying to multi stream there and just pay them their $5.

yes or be from one of their studios in prague / russia / colombia.. they give traffic for the ppl from these places

i mean, they take 73%-75% of most ppl earnings, they have enough money.. im sure my $5 wont make any difference for them

they do have some pretty cool stuff such as FlirtPhone or FlirtSMS but there are so many negatives things about F4F i just dont dont wanna work there anymore

From what I read here, this site is more of a Freemium model like Chaturbate or MFC.
Yes indeed. I was curious because in its first years, while sharing panels with them, they seem to state that models that earns the best there were usually the models doing mostly private. So I thought it was more like a hybrid site (mix of freemium and premium, like F4F seems to have become compare what it used to be). But I heard many models and members telling me that its pretty much like Chaturbate, which is probably the most explicit in "free chat for tips" among all the freemium site, MFC being a "little" less explicit and more variety/creativity from models in general. I could be totally wrong, again, its just what I heard.

I am no freemium expert, reason why I ask for these who have experienced these sites more first hand.

They don’t have much traffic anymore, especially for the male section.
It’s been dead since September.
I often heard in the past it was, despite the lower pay, one of the best site for male models. If that has changed, where you do find has been best for you since?

I think i

I just started on Streamate and it's good traffic but the 35% cut seems abusive. It has steady paying traffic. Streamate it's the only decent pvt based site.

The market needs a private based site that treats the models better like Myfreecams. The pvt based tends to benefit members over models.

There's a new one called XLoveCam. LiveJasmin tends to discourage indie models.

I think pay per minute it's the essence of camming. I dislike big crowds and public shows. There are indie sites to sell Skype, no live show. I haven't tried.

There's always goint to be men that prefer paying per min and girls who dislike being public. So I think there's a demand that the market is not filling properly. Streamate most of them are from studios and it's like that on those kind of sites.I

I am definitely a premium type of model too, for many personal reasons. I have been thinking the same this last year, that there is a serious empty space at the moment for models to choose a perfect fitting premium site. Most of them seems less attractive to many models because the % share we can earn, as model, is dramatically lower than on freemium site. Most new sites are being freemium form, and most of them you see most of the first page being about the vibrating toys (even on premium sites now). I may be old fashioned, but I feel the greatest of essense of what camming used to be is getting lost.
And yes, there are a LOT of men that still prefer a more personal approach, which private based sites provide.

LiveJasmin, while being hard to penetrate successfully for many (or most) indie models, since many years, still had a lot of advantages. They had great marketing, good traffic (quality over quantity) and the payout was better than any other premium sites, if you were working seriously and full time, But since March 2020, where they changed the rules and been since then forbidden to tease in ANY WAY at all in free chat, it has lost a lot of members and models. But then further on, they cut the % of the payout in a way models make about 1/2 % of what is used to be. So the perks the site over others are now gone. Even more models and members migrated to other cam sites since.
(you can read my post objectively stating changes that happened and how it affected (still as today) models here : http://www.littleredbunny.com/news/where-in-the-world-did-littleredbunny-go/

On Streamate I often hear there's also a greater amount of models working more like it was a freemium site too. So with the tip toy in free and not as personal as it used to be.

I was also curious about cams.com since some said it was great for them to transit there, but there too, seems like freemium and vibrating toys for most models on main page.

I do wish as well the premium sites would raise the % they pay to models. On Streamate, another advantage is that members are very polite and willing to pay. Models can have a higher rate and it still works well, since the paying/conversion system is different as on Livejasmin as example. So though I charge more / min, the member actually doesnt, by the end of it, pay more / min than on Livejasmin (since even its not a token site, they still have to buy credits, which is kind of the same, as its not $1/1 credit, where jasmin takes a pre % cut before the % share we would make).

So at the end, you can charge more on SM and still make decent, even more so if you have your members following you from other previous platform, where you then make an extra 40%. That makes a BIG difference. On LJ, you cannot charge much, because then no members would buy the credits, as the packages are expensive.

Hopefully someone will come up with a new good premium platform. I had great ideas, but I dont have that kind of money to invest :) We shall see with time. But I agree, I think, if done right, models would explore a good paying new platform, if it also has the rest down properly (traffic, tech quality, support, %, marketing, etc)

I am so confused.
Yes it has no chargeback. Livejasmin doesnt either, if you're a "selected model". I thought most sites now cover the chargeback, aren't they? Would be great if some have info on this matter on other sites. As for traffic, as I'm saying in another one of my reply, I know things have changed on Livejasmin, for reasons you can read there. Covid affected many sites as well. While most are freemium, but I think what I'm about to say might be the case on Premium sites as well, with covid, I think it had an effect on visitors behavior in general. I have the impression there might be influx of viewers on some, of some people actually spending on the sites, it might be a different story.

camcontacts is go private site , not even with free.. guy see your pic and if he likes you he go private. adultwork i dont know, im curious about since they pay 65% to the model .. as i know is also a go private site ..
I work on Adult Work, and have done for 18 months. It is super chilled and relaxed and the guys are also into talking (all paid) as much as anything more physical. It's less busy than a lot of the main private sites, but I like that there is no requirement to sit in free on those days when you are feeling tired etc. When I am feeling bubbly and energetic, I love being on Streamate. So I find I enjoy working those two sites. SM is way busier and international, and I love how varied the customers are and that they are from alllll over the world!

I am definitely a premium type of model too, for many personal reasons. I have been thinking the same this last year, that there is a serious empty space at the moment for models to choose a perfect fitting premium site. Most of them seems less attractive to many models because the % share we can earn, as model, is dramatically lower than on freemium site. Most new sites are being freemium form, and most of them you see most of the first page being about the vibrating toys (even on premium sites now). I may be old fashioned, but I feel the greatest of essense of what camming used to be is getting lost.
And yes, there are a LOT of men that still prefer a more personal approach, which private based sites provide.

LiveJasmin, while being hard to penetrate successfully for many (or most) indie models, since many years, still had a lot of advantages. They had great marketing, good traffic (quality over quantity) and the payout was better than any other premium sites, if you were working seriously and full time, But since March 2020, where they changed the rules and been since then forbidden to tease in ANY WAY at all in free chat, it has lost a lot of members and models. But then further on, they cut the % of the payout in a way models make about 1/2 % of what is used to be. So the perks the site over others are now gone. Even more models and members migrated to other cam sites since.
(you can read my post objectively stating changes that happened and how it affected (still as today) models here : http://www.littleredbunny.com/news/where-in-the-world-did-littleredbunny-go/

On Streamate I often hear there's also a greater amount of models working more like it was a freemium site too. So with the tip toy in free and not as personal as it used to be.

I was also curious about cams.com since some said it was great for them to transit there, but there too, seems like freemium and vibrating toys for most models on main page.

I do wish as well the premium sites would raise the % they pay to models. On Streamate, another advantage is that members are very polite and willing to pay. Models can have a higher rate and it still works well, since the paying/conversion system is different as on Livejasmin as example. So though I charge more / min, the member actually doesnt, by the end of it, pay more / min than on Livejasmin (since even its not a token site, they still have to buy credits, which is kind of the same, as its not $1/1 credit, where jasmin takes a pre % cut before the % share we would make).

So at the end, you can charge more on SM and still make decent, even more so if you have your members following you from other previous platform, where you then make an extra 40%. That makes a BIG difference. On LJ, you cannot charge much, because then no members would buy the credits, as the packages are expensive.

Hopefully someone will come up with a new good premium platform. I had great ideas, but I dont have that kind of money to invest :) We shall see with time. But I agree, I think, if done right, models would explore a good paying new platform, if it also has the rest down properly (traffic, tech quality, support, %, marketing, etc)
Oh and I was always curious about Camcontacts. How the traffic would be if its just a picture and you don't see the model interacting in free first. Any of you have positive experience with it? For what kind of rate?

Also for other people talking about SkyPrivate, I think its a great way to make a higher % off the private, but it seems to be it works if you bring your existing members over there. I'm not sure its a place that is specifically design to bring you actual new traffic/members. Impression of mine, I haven't tried it yet. It's harder to promote other ways to do privates at other place than the original one when working on premium sites as they are more strict in not promoting your social media and other platforms in general. So unless people follow your social media and/or personal website, its harder to transit people there. But they pay quite a good %. Seems worth it if you can make it work.

I work on Adult Work, and have done for 18 months. It is super chilled and relaxed and the guys are also into talking (all paid) as much as anything more physical. It's less busy than a lot of the main private sites, but I like that there is no requirement to sit in free on those days when you are feeling tired etc. When I am feeling bubbly and energetic, I love being on Streamate. So I find I enjoy working those two sites. SM is way busier and international, and I love how varied the customers are and that they are from alllll over the world!

So does Adult Work like CamContacts? I did hear of them a few times too. What seems to be the demographics then if it seems less international than Streamate? I see Streamate mostly USA visitors, some UK, Australia, rarely other places (compare to LJ where it is really worldwide) This might just be me for some reason lol

I am so confused.

hi and welcome to the legend littleredbunny :kiss: i work on freemium sites . but beeing a cammodel imposible to know know who you are :) yes all the models from livejasmin now and moslty all studious i heared they started to add other cam sites for their models . no more jasmin exclusivity ... for example 2 of the biggest studious in Romania that works with lj, they also add now adultwork wich is paying the models 65% and skyprivate ,,, if you ask me a good site that works with lj can be camcontacts they still pay the models 50% , and i guess from what ive read around, streamate. about camcontacts i worked there like 11 yars ago, was a good site, i had 2.45 per minute and bit more for one2one .. If you decide to try freemium sites for sure chaturbate, stripchat and mfc are the best ..

So does Adult Work like CamContacts? I did hear of them a few times too. What seems to be the demographics then if it seems less international than Streamate? I see Streamate mostly USA visitors, some UK, Australia, rarely other places (compare to LJ where it is really worldwide) This might just be me for some reason lol
Adultwork is a UK site and they have options for texting, camming, selling videos, phone chat etc all in one. The traffic is a LOT lower than SM or other US or big cam sites, but the clients are more into a connection and chatting is a large part of camming there, which I love. I talk 75% of the time and play 25% of the time, whereas it is the opposite on Streamate and I have to take regular breaks so as not to actually hurt myself physically... which I did in my first week on Streamate, and that had not happened before in 18 months of camming lol.

You can be in group chat (paid and is clothed) and private chat (one on one- paid) and if you choose, you can always sit in free (you have to go into the settings and switch this on however), and clients get a maximum of 5 minutes to chat with you there, then get disconnected. That is so good as you then avoid freeloaders. I never use free though, I just am available for group and private and when it calls, I answer. They have their own broadcaster built into the site so no need to use skype. I am vanilla but there are a lot of kink and fetish seekers on it...my fellow Brits are rather kinky it seems.

Hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.