AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hi punker barbie,I want to report a studio and model selling tokens,they fraudulent members and chaturbate.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 21, 2018
Hi punker barbie,I want to report a studio and model selling tokens,they fraudulent members and chaturbate.
I have sent you a private message, please check. All the evidence can show everything, I think this should permanently ban them, so that it is fair to all models.

Reactions: Diana_Devil
my english not good,@punker barbie ,In order to avoid other consequences caused by this matter, I have sent you a PM with a detailed explanation. I look forward to your review and reply so as to be fair to other models. Otherwise, all models do this, which is a very scary thing.

Upvote 0
I have sent you a private message, please check. All the evidence can show everything, I think this should permanently ban them, so that it is fair to all models.
Thank you for the email report. Support has located it and will review it further.

Upvote 0
Thank you for the email report. Support has located it and will review it further.
I wonder if there is any dialog you can get about what was done for some follow-ups?
I think it would be interesting to see the steps they take to take down places like this.
I wonder if any are a bigger network of scammers?
I'm sure though that many are just an outright ban nothing exciting there.

Upvote 0

🤔 but a studio and studio models can't sell tokens, they literally can't send tokens out to other people so this post is really confusing.

Upvote 0
🤔 but a studio and studio models can't sell tokens, they literally can't send tokens out to other people so this post is really confusing.
I thought it was maybe implying creating/botting fake members with loaded token balances to try and fakeout the algorithm. That, or acting like they can sell tokens and then scamming.
--Otherwise agreed.

Upvote 0
Tell me the name of this bot isn't misleading:

faketips.png fakeDescription.png
I was informed by CB support that it detects fake tokens. Not with this description.

Upvote 0
I do not think it is at all. Maybe this is because I know for a fact that it is 100% impossible to create tokens or give tips using the CB API. This bot can only send 'notices' to chat in an attempt to force a 'yellow wall'. Just to satasify my curosity before I jump to conclusions, I found this bot running in a models room.

I have concluded that you don't have to worry. The bot appears to be poorly coded and very broken.

"Notice: map[c: f:default gender:m has_tokens:true in_fanclub:false is_mod:false m::hat hi tipped_recently:false user:username01]
username01
BEFPfw0F2LPRry.jpg
hi

^ this is literally all it does... output onEnter CB API information that it clearly is trying to drop into an object.

Cheers,
Cexmental

• Funny!
Reactions: Mila_ and h2ohboy
Upvote 0
I do not think it is at all. Maybe this is because I know for a fact that it is 100% impossible to create tokens or give tips using the CB API. This bot can only send 'notices' to chat in an attempt to force a 'yellow wall'. Just to satasify my curosity before I jump to conclusions, I found this bot running in a models room.

I have concluded that you don't have to worry. The bot appears to be poorly coded and very broken.

"Notice: map[c: f:default gender:m has_tokens:true in_fanclub:false is_mod:false m::hat hi tipped_recently:false user:username01]
username01
BEFPfw0F2LPRry.jpg
hi

^ this is literally all it does... output onEnter CB API information that it clearly is trying to drop into an object.

Cheers,
Cexmental
I forgot to throw their response in there. After your breakdown of the bot, it makes one wonder if they truly looked at it. Especially with their description. Thank you for checking it out REALLY

supportResponseFake.png

I thought I would post this to this thread talking about fake stuff. Maybe a thread of its own if need be??

Upvote 0
I only watched it running in 1 room. I do not have access to the source code. So, I am assuming it entices users to tip because I couldn't think of a better use for it.

It would be entirely possible to inform the broadcaster when something that looks exactly like a tip was typed by a user. I suppose that could be the purpose of this bot.

Either way, the current state of that code doesn't work.

Cheers,
Cexmental

Upvote 0
agreed, I thought this was confusing as well, a studio account cant send tokens, and even if it could, why would they sell tokens to people as opposed to just cash them out? just to avoid fees? I figure cb fees are less than some random buyer would be, and way more secure. Also not sure how any 3rd party would have knowledge of this. I just get wary when people try to get others banned, as it seems like they are trying to eliminate their competition unjustly.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.