AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

'Open Broadcast Software', struggling!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 4, 2021
England
I downloaded the one called 'OBS' as per the instructions on Chaturbate, I have tried following them, but I really do not understand it and cannot get it to work, I am slightly embarassed about this as so many people seem to be using it, I am clearly not as intelligent as I thought! :singing:
I was hoping someone here could give me a proper lesson step by step in using it, I am willing to pay (not much but a reasonable price :happy:).
Any help appreciated thanks.

Upvote 0
I downloaded the one called 'OBS' as per the instructions on Chaturbate, I have tried following them, but I really do not understand it and cannot get it to work

🤔 what message are you getting when you try to broadcast? did you try other chaturbate servers aside from the main one?

Reactions: Chromatica_Jay
Upvote 0
Maybe tell us in your own words what steps you have done, and what is happening (or rather not happening - where are you getting stuck?).
Then people can try and troubleshoot for you, or more likely it's a very simple step you're overlooking.

The instructions for it do sound overwhelming and hard but just read them and literally take the steps one at a time (sounds obvious, I know but do it anyway). And only move to the next step when you definitely have done the previous one, then when you get stuck, let us know which bit it is exactly you are having difficulty with. It could be a simple case of one of us here showing you a screenshot of something and you facepalming and saying "ohhhh" (don't worry we all do it)

Reactions: Chromatica_Jay
Upvote 0
well I have managed to get abit further than I was before!
Hope I make sense here! : so the problem I am encountering now is the webcam feed size, in the chaturbate window the size of the webcam 'box' only fills approx half the screen. (when i look at myself from another browser)

Also trying to lock the webcam feed in place whilst chatting i am struggling with, i click the 'window projecter preview' this does bring up another window, but i move it into place where i want it, but as soon as I click anything else (ie to chat in the room) the window disappears and I have to drag it out again from the tabs!

• Hugs
Reactions: Diana_Devil
Upvote 0
the size of the webcam 'box' only fills approx half the screen.
As per the steps in the thread I linked, you need to make both your "canvas" size, and your webcam size in "properties" 1920x1080.

In your scene that you've added your webcam and any other items you're using (audio, watermark graphic, etc), right click on the webcam to find its properties, and adjust the size there.

Also trying to lock the webcam feed in place whilst chatting i am struggling with, i click the 'window projecter preview' this does bring up another window, but i move it into place where i want it, but as soon as I click anything else (ie to chat in the room) the window disappears and I have to drag it out again from the tabs!
Right click on the projector window and select "always on top".

Upvote 0
Click on 'File' and in the drop-down menu click 'Always on top'

Upvote 0
As per the steps in the thread I linked, you need to make both your "canvas" size, and your webcam size in "properties" 1920x1080.

In your scene that you've added your webcam and any other items you're using (audio, watermark graphic, etc), right click on the webcam to find its properties, and adjust the size there.

Right click on the projector window and select "always on top".

Managed to sort out the projectorthanks.

unfortunately the screen issue persists, i changed both canvas to 1920x1080 the cam feed changed slightly but still just a small box compard to what is should be.

also have a message come up on my CB screen in red something about the bitrate.

• Hugs
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

unfortunately the screen issue persists, i changed both canvas to 1920x1080 the cam feed changed slightly but still just a small box compard to what is should be.

If I recall, I think @yummybrownfox had a similar issue in getting her cam the right size... do you remember how we fixed that?

Upvote 0
If I recall, I think @yummybrownfox had a similar issue in getting her cam the right size... do you remember how we fixed that?

@Chromatica_Jay

OBS.jpg

Underneath where it says 'Sources', select the webcam you're using (Mine is Logitech Brio). Then click the little gear button (It will say 'Properties' when you hover your cursor over it). Once it opens up this window (See screenshot below) make sure the resolution is set at '1920x1080' and click 'Okay'.

OBS 2.jpg

Upvote 0

You just double click the video capture device in the sources list and make sure the resolution is 1920x1080 and hit OK.

If it was already 1920x1080 and the size isn't right simply single click on video capture device in the source list and push CTRL+F.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
when you click right on the preview you should see something like: hmm (i use polish version) transforming image- is 18 position from above:D And then choose option: fit to the screen (the first one from above) :D I dont know if i helped. I cant explain it better

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.