AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cloudfare + DMCA Takedown Sample

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 23, 2021
Hello again,

I'm so thankful for everyone who responded to my last post, it definitely helped me a lot so thank you!
So I'm currently in the process of trying to file DMCA takedowns for all of the websites I've found myself on and was wondering if it's safe to file a takedown through Cloudfare's website? I'm only asking because I went on whoishostingthis.com and saw that Cloudfare hosts the website "web2sex.com" (which I've found myself on). I'm not sure if they host any of the other websites I've found myself on, but I will check.
Another question I have is, why do DMCA takedown requests require you to put an address in the form when you're filing it? Is it because they need to send you letters or something? I'm obviously not going to put my real address on there, but I was wondering why they need to do that? Thank you :h:

Hello again,

I'm so thankful for everyone who responded to my last post, it definitely helped me a lot so thank you!
So I'm currently in the process of trying to file DMCA takedowns for all of the websites I've found myself on and was wondering if it's safe to file a takedown through Cloudfare's website? I'm only asking because I went on whoishostingthis.com and saw that Cloudfare hosts the website "web2sex.com" (which I've found myself on). I'm not sure if they host any of the other websites I've found myself on, but I will check.
Another question I have is, why do DMCA takedown requests require you to put an address in the form when you're filing it? Is it because they need to send you letters or something? I'm obviously not going to put my real address on there, but I was wondering why they need to do that? Thank you :h:
Also one more question I have is if some of the sites that have my videos, don't have their own DMCA filing process, the next thing I should do is just to submit a request through the hosts of the website right?

If you fill out a DCMA request on your own, and use your real personal info, they can post that info online, or share it with the person who added the video.

I don't send them out myself because of this. I ask the sites that I work with to send them on my behalf.

Reactions: angelbaby1
I guess you mean Cloudflare not Cloudfare. Cloudflare doesn't host anything. It works as a proxy between a user and the real hoster. It is safe to file a takedown to them. They will just respond with hoster contacts. You can file a takedown to the hoster then

Last edited:
If you fill out a DCMA request on your own, and use your real personal info, they can post that info online, or share it with the person who added the video.

I don't send them out myself because of this. I ask the sites that I work with to send them on my behalf.
Oh yeah, I didn't plan on putting my actual personal info on the forms, but I was just wondering like what do they exactly need an address for? Like if one of my friends lets me use their address, would they be in danger? I wish I was able to have the site I work with (Chaturbate) to help me take them down, but they haven't responded to any of my emails. I've read they're known for their really poor customer service, so I guess the only thing I can do is to file them on my own.

I guess you mean Cloudflare not Cloudfare. Cloudflare doesn't host anything. It works as a proxy between a user and the real hoster. It is safe to file a takedown to them. They will just respond with hoster contacts. You can file a takedown to the hoster then
Oh yeah sorry I meant Cloudflare! Yeah, it shows up as a "hosting provider" and not the actual host. I'm only asking because there was only one post I found on here that talked about Cloudflare and it said that it was stealing people's info :/

Oh yeah, I didn't plan on putting my actual personal info on the forms, but I was just wondering like what do they exactly need an address for? Like if one of my friends lets me use their address, would they be in danger? I wish I was able to have the site I work with (Chaturbate) to help me take them down, but they haven't responded to any of my emails. I've read they're known for their really poor customer service, so I guess the only thing I can do is to file them on my own.

I did a quick Google search... this might give you more info on why they ask for an address:

https://www.plagiarismtoday.com/2009/04/15/personal-info-and-dmca-notices/

Status
Not open for further replies.