AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

BoleynModels for Streamate

• Thread starter Deleted member 52557
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 52557

Hello everyone. I have a question about Streamate accounts. I signed up for them through BoyleynModels in April and since then I've only been performing on StripChat and Chaturbate because my computer didn't give me a good stream on Streamate. Well, I bought a better laptop last week and tried to login into my BoleynModels account but it says I don't have one. I have tried to contact them through email, skype, and stripperweb with no response (which is how it has always been for me with this studio).

My question is what should I do about my Streamate account? Can Streamate disconnect me from the studio? Should I ask them to delete that account and set up a new one? How long is the waiting period between closing an account and starting a new one? I've heard 2 months, 3 months, 6 months, and that it just depends on who you get. Thank you.

For me the wait wasn't long. I was set up with a new account right away--it was the transfer of favorites, blocked list etc that took about a week. Sucks you haven't been able to contact BM they used to be easy to get a hold of but I was dealing with them last year

Upvote 0
For me the wait wasn't long. I was set up with a new account right away--it was the transfer of favorites, blocked list etc that took about a week. Sucks you haven't been able to contact BM they used to be easy to get a hold of but I was dealing with them last year

Thank you so much. That's great to hear. Yeah, they were quick to respond when I first signed up. Maybe they had to reduce staff or something. I don't think any of the tickets I opened on the website were ever answered. When I am able to reach them they're very nice and helpful though.

Upvote 0
Well they got back to me and it turned out to be user error. How embarrassing. For reference Skype seems to be the best way to reach them.

Upvote 0
I have another BoleynModels / Streamate question. I haven't gotten a response on Skype and it's been a few days so I hope someone here can help me. They do the thing where there's a bonus if you work 6 days in a week. Does anyone know what the first day of the week is?

Upvote 0
I have another BoleynModels / Streamate question. I haven't gotten a response on Skype and it's been a few days so I hope someone here can help me. They do the thing where there's a bonus if you work 6 days in a week. Does anyone know what the first day of the week is?

Try e-mailing Rae at rae@boleynmodels.com

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
If this is a Streamate question regarding the working period that will be Sunday to Saturday GMT - the week starts on Sunday 12 GMT and it ends on Saturday 12 GMT.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.