AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

model, cant log in to account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2021
Hi all,

I am a model on MFC for about 6 months now, I love the site. As a woman in her mid 30s, it has been my most succesful so far.

Suddenly 1 day ago, when logging in to my model area, it fails and just says "authentication error, please contact support" and another part of the site says "your login was not accepted by the server"

When I search for my profile from the main site, it doesnt even exist anymore, which made me panic a bit.

I wrote support but they still have not responded and it seems some how my account was deleted or hidden. I had a lot of funds to be cashed out which worries me, but moreso worried about getting my account back to cam.

I was wondering if anyone had any insight on this , or if an industry rep could help me regain access to my account, thanks! My username is the same as here on MFC

Hi all,

I am a model on MFC for about 6 months now, I love the site. As a woman in her mid 30s, it has been my most succesful so far.

Suddenly 1 day ago, when logging in to my model area, it fails and just says "authentication error, please contact support" and another part of the site says "your login was not accepted by the server"

When I search for my profile from the main site, it doesnt even exist anymore, which made me panic a bit.

I wrote support but they still have not responded and it seems some how my account was deleted or hidden. I had a lot of funds to be cashed out which worries me, but moreso worried about getting my account back to cam.

I was wondering if anyone had any insight on this , or if an industry rep could help me regain access to my account, thanks! My username is the same as here on MFC
Wonder if you got banned.... what were you doing in your last shows? Did you have any weird conversations with members?

Upvote 0
Wonder if you got banned.... what were you doing in your last shows? Did you have any weird conversations with members?
Hi Amber, thanks for taking time to reply! Its very appreciated

This crossed my mind too, but my shows are very vanilla compared to others. Just I generally dance, strip, sensual slow shows, and dildo and light anal. I always decline any weird or extreme fetishes and always ignore users asking for contact info, so I really cant think of anything I could have done. I live with a roommate, but I always press "go away" from cam when I am done for the night, so I figure if my friend walks in the room, the cam is off and its ok, been doing that for 6 months. Its the only possible thing that crossed my mind even.

Im very worried as I really need MFC for income, it became lifesaver during pandemic as my countrys economy, like many others on here, has been devastated.

Again, thank you for taking time to reply, do you know if MFC ever replies on this forum currently? Or any tips on how to get in touch? :h: :h:

Upvote 0
Hi Amber, thanks for taking time to reply! Its very appreciated

This crossed my mind too, but my shows are very vanilla compared to others. Just I generally dance, strip, sensual slow shows, and dildo and light anal. I always decline any weird or extreme fetishes and always ignore users asking for contact info, so I really cant think of anything I could have done. I live with a roommate, but I always press "go away" from cam when I am done for the night, so I figure if my friend walks in the room, the cam is off and its ok, been doing that for 6 months. Its the only possible thing that crossed my mind even.

Im very worried as I really need MFC for income, it became lifesaver during pandemic as my countrys economy, like many others on here, has been devastated.

Again, thank you for taking time to reply, do you know if MFC ever replies on this forum currently? Or any tips on how to get in touch? :h: :h:
Unfortunately there are no active reps from MFC here at the forum. Make sure you've emailed them from the email address you used for your MFC account, and send to models@myfreecamsmail.com. I'd send another message in a day or two if you still haven't heard back.

Upvote 0
Unfortunately there are no active reps from MFC here at the forum. Make sure you've emailed them from the email address you used for your MFC account, and send to models@myfreecamsmail.com. I'd send another message in a day or two if you still haven't heard back.
Amber,

Thanks for the reply, I did use my email to that said email of MFC. I will take your advice and try back in a couple days if nothing. They always replied within a few hours in the past, so Im a bit worried as its been 2 days, but I guess nothing I can do

Thanks for taking the time again, love :h:

Upvote 0
Amber,

Thanks for the reply, I did use my email to that said email of MFC. I will take your advice and try back in a couple days if nothing. They always replied within a few hours in the past, so Im a bit worried as its been 2 days, but I guess nothing I can do

Thanks for taking the time again, love :h:
Good luck and make sure to update us with what happens. It helps us and future readers figure out how to handle these situations when we hear the resolutions. :)

• Hugs
Reactions: ms_freya
Upvote 0
Good luck and make sure to update us with what happens. It helps us and future readers figure out how to handle these situations when we hear the resolutions. :)
Thanks Amber, I will update shortly, I am so thankful even such forum exist. I felt so alone, looked so long, and tried hard to perfect my English to write the proper post here. The fact you of all replied to me made me feel better, thanks for that.

I will update to do my part to help to the forum :h:

• Hugs
Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
Thanks Amber, I will update shortly, I am so thankful even such forum exist. I felt so alone, looked so long, and tried hard to perfect my English to write the proper post here. The fact you of all replied to me made me feel better, thanks for that.

I will update to do my part to help to the forum :h:
Couldn't even tell that English wasn't your first language! Glad we could help you feel less alone, just wish we had more answers for you. It's a confusing situation when suddenly you're locked out of your means of making money.

• Hugs
Reactions: ms_freya
Upvote 0
Couldn't even tell that English wasn't your first language! Glad we could help you feel less alone, just wish we had more answers for you. It's a confusing situation when suddenly you're locked out of your means of making money.
Amber,

Thanks for your kind words, I wish too, as its very painful and I tried to hold back tears. Im a single mom, In my country (latin american) I was able to make 5 to 8 times minimum wage just on MFC, and to have it taken away for no reason is hard.

I have not heard back from their email still, after writing another Saturday, wrote you a PM as I was not sure if the info I found would be well received, thank you!

Upvote 0
Hi, I'm new here. I'm also from Latin America, and I have the same problem as you. I don't know what's going on, but the same thing happened to two more friends (one of them hasn't even broadcast in 1 month) and they deleted our account without explaining anything to us. I have sent more than 3 emails for 6 days and do not get any explanation of why my account was deleted.

I'm pretty sure I didn't break any of the rules and nobody gives me a solution. What else can we do?

mfc.png

Upvote 0
Hi, I'm new here. I'm also from Latin America, and I have the same problem as you. I don't know what's going on, but the same thing happened to two more friends (one of them hasn't even broadcast in 1 month) and they deleted our account without explaining anything to us. I have sent more than 3 emails for 6 days and do not get any explanation of why my account was deleted.

I'm pretty sure I didn't break any of the rules and nobody gives me a solution. What else can we do?

View attachment 88008
I'm wondering, are either you or @ms_freya signed up under a studio account?

Upvote 0
Amber,

Thanks for your kind words, I wish too, as its very painful and I tried to hold back tears. Im a single mom, In my country (latin american) I was able to make 5 to 8 times minimum wage just on MFC, and to have it taken away for no reason is hard.

I have not heard back from their email still, after writing another Saturday, wrote you a PM as I was not sure if the info I found would be well received, thank you!
Hello, did you solve your problem?

Upvote 0
I'm wondering, are either you or @ms_freya signed up under a studio account?
Sorry for the delay.

I am independent as well

I am happy to say that after days of emailing,they responded that they have granted access to my account. I never received information on what exactly happened, and why it was down to begin with, so I cant give any insight on this part.

Im so happy that this was all an error, thank you so much Amber for your help and warm wishes!

Upvote 0
Sorry for the delay.

I am independent as well

I am happy to say that after days of emailing,they responded that they have granted access to my account. I never received information on what exactly happened, and why it was down to begin with, so I cant give any insight on this part.

Im so happy that this was all an error, thank you so much Amber for your help and warm wishes!
Hi. I have the same problem, my mfc account is inactive. they don't answer my e-mails. How did you get it back? What message should I write to them? Thanks for help me

Upvote 0
Hi. I have the same problem, my mfc account is inactive. they don't answer my e-mails. How did you get it back? What message should I write to them? Thanks for help me
Im sorry to hear that, I didnt write them anything special and I still dont know why mine was even down for the time it was. All I know is I kept trying and eventually they replied and my account was back. Im sorry I cant offer any more information, as I was never really informed as to what happened.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.