AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Nudity in free chat. Is this finally allowed on Streamates?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 23, 2021
Hello every one. Who has seen the new GOLD menu options? Can someone confirm if we can now offer anal and pussy in guest chat without getting banned?

Hello every one. Who has seen the new GOLD menu options? Can someone confirm if we can now offer anal and pussy in guest chat without getting banned?
No. That's for privates when models require tips to do x.

Upvote 0
I am confused by your question. Which options do you mean? None of them are "anal" or "pussy." Anyway, no, the rule remains: No lower nudity in free chat.

Upvote 0
There are no options on the GOLD menu for pussy or anal.

It's not allowed.

Upvote 0
Reactions: Trixxi_Love
Upvote 0
By guest chat do you mean: the private party mode where you are paying amongst a group of other paying members for a show? This is usually a model’s lowest price per minute on SM.

Also there are the gold shows and once they have begun it is then in the “paid” area only viewable to members who have paid to enter and can at that point include anal / vaginal in those paid areas of the site Only as far as I understand the rules and the website.

Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
OP is referring to an anomaly from a few days ago. I didn't witness anything myself, but there were some posts on Stripperweb about items being listed in the gold menu options including flash asshole, anal, finger pussy, spread pussy, bush flash, flash pussy, show pink.

There was some concern that Streamate was gearing up to allow these things in free chat, and speculation that maybe they were planning to add gold menu items that can be accessed in private chat. Support reported that these things are still definitely not allowed in free chat, and that the new entries were an "error".

Upvote 1
Upvote 0
It really sucks that when I pull up the Gold menu feature (to add items to my menu), that window completely blocks my public chat...and I have no way of seeing when members enter/leave my chat. And there's no way to slide that pop-up window over to the right or anything...so it's not blocking my entire chat.

Upvote 0
It really sucks that when I pull up the Gold menu feature (to add items to my menu), that window completely blocks my public chat...and I have no way of seeing when members enter/leave my chat. And there's no way to slide that pop-up window over to the right or anything...so it's not blocking my entire chat.
If you're not familiar with the developer console in Chrome (I think most of us use Chrome for SM?), this kind of thing is a good reason to learn how it works.

For instance, you can create a rule for .modalBox like so to slide it all the way over to the left:

Code:
.modalBox {
    left: 0;
}

Depending on your resolution, etc. you might need a few more tweaks to get it out of the way completely. But you can basically rearrange anything you want on the broadcaster page now that it's no longer Flash.

I wasn't sure if updating your gold menu while streaming was really something you need to do often, so I didn't do screenshots or anything. If you or anyone else has layout gripes, though, I'm happy to try to help solve them in more detail.

Upvote 0
I've just seen a girl doing full penetration in free chat on SM - how is she allowed to do this? she's currently getting fucked by a fuck machine... like what you'd see on CB or something.

How can I report her? I've got a screenshot

Upvote 0
I've just seen a girl doing full penetration in free chat on SM - how is she allowed to do this? she's currently getting fucked by a fuck machine... like what you'd see on CB or something.

How can I report her? I've got a screenshot
Go to contact support when at your dashboard and select report violation. You can send the screenshot through the support form.

• Helpful!
Reactions: ElektraDivine
Upvote 0
Hi everyone,

You can also send me the screenshots and I will make sure they are taken care of. The screenshot has to display clearly the dates and times, the violation and the screen name of the model. If you have more screenshots, try to put them in one email/day - it would help me big time. :)

Upvote 0
Hi everyone,

You can also send me the screenshots and I will make sure they are taken care of. The screenshot has to display clearly the dates and times, the violation and the screen name of the model. If you have more screenshots, try to put them in one email/day - it would help me big time. :)

I have two now as she's currently sat in free chat with a dildo in her vagina for everyone to see. How do some get away with this, but others mention their social media and get banned? Seems very unfair

I don't know your email @Catalina SM so I'll send them to you on skype if that's ok?

Upvote 0
Sounds like she won’t be getting away with it much longer. I wonder if cam models like that on SM are the reason people always ask to “flash pussy” and I have to say “let’s go private for that pussy flash” and then they just leave my room ...

Upvote 0
Sounds like she won’t be getting away with it much longer. I wonder if cam models like that on SM are the reason people always ask to “flash pussy” and I have to say “let’s go private for that pussy flash” and then they just leave my room ...
I instead remind them it's against site rules to show nudity in freechat. All nudity must be in a paid show. They might be new and didn't know. A lot still leave, but some will do a show.

Reactions: Catalina SM
Upvote 0
Hi everyone,

Question. Why was below-the-belt nudity in freechat removed from the prompt that we have to verify before we stream? It was a great double reminder to new models who are unfamiliar with the rules assuming SM is like other sites.

Upvote 0
Question. Why was below-the-belt nudity in freechat removed from the prompt that we have to verify before we stream? It was a great double reminder to new models who are unfamiliar with the rules assuming SM is like other sites.
It's still there but it's highlighted as a notification on top of the stream after you start the stream session.

Upvote 0
I instead remind them it's against site rules to show nudity in freechat. All nudity must be in a paid show. They might be new and didn't know. A lot still leave, but some will do a show.

Do you phrase it a certain way? I feel like when I tell them its too much of a shut down... I don't know how to turn it into an upsell. :giggle:

Upvote 0
It's still there but it's highlighted as a notification on top of the stream after you start the stream session.
Honestly, never really noticed it because I'm still setting up my stream when I hit start. But I see it now since. It doesn't seem like it stays visible for too long. Maybe that's why I never noticed?

Do you phrase it a certain way? I feel like when I tell them its too much of a shut down... I don't know how to turn it into an upsell. :giggle:
I sometimes like to lay some guilt. "if I show my pussy, I can get suspended because it's against site rules and I know for a fact other models are watching me. Do you want me to potentially lose my source of income so you can see a 5-second pussy flash? that's pretty selfish."

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.