AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The cam link app sucks! I can not delete old settings and if I create new ones you can't even see them due to no scroll bar. It rarely connects and has a mind of its own. not worth the money at all !!!!

• Helpful!
Reactions: Diana_Devil
Hello, Hismith! Today, 04/02/2021, your application stopped working. Authorization fails. When will you fix it?
Hi, sorry for the problems. Sometimes there could be server errors. Please tell us if you meet any problems. Thank you

Today, 1/2 March 2021, the browser extension would not properly. I haven't been able to get it to react to the site at all. When I test the connection everywhere along the line from the browser extension/my computer to the app/my phone and the machine, it works fine, but the tips from Chaturbate did not activate the machine as they should have. The test tips sent from the web browser to the site showed up in the chat, but also did not activate the machine. What are you going to do to fix this?

Today, 1/2 March 2021, the browser extension would not properly. I haven't been able to get it to react to the site at all. When I test the connection everywhere along the line from the browser extension/my computer to the app/my phone and the machine, it works fine, but the tips from Chaturbate did not activate the machine as they should have. The test tips sent from the web browser to the site showed up in the chat, but also did not activate the machine. What are you going to do to fix this?
Hi, I just tested it on my side but it works. Please see attached video.

And tell me some details of the problem so I can help solve it. Thanks.

Hi, I just tested it on my side but it works. Please see attached video.

And tell me some details of the problem so I can help solve it. Thanks.

Yes, that connection works. But when somebody actually tips in the room or I send a test tip, it does not activate the machine. They both show up in the chat box on the site, but they do not activate the machine.

Update: After completely resetting everything a couple times, I got a test tip to work. We'll see how it goes during a show later.

Hello everyone, I bought a Hismith Hs06 model with app, I installed the extension to use it on chaturbate and it asks me for a vip upgrade that costs 200 gbp, those who faced this how did you solve the problem? Did you pay for the upgrade?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone, I bought a Hismith Hs06 model with app, I installed the extension to use it on chaturbate and it asks me for a vip upgrade that costs 200 gbp, those who faced this how did you solve the problem? Did you pay for the upgrade?
Did you buy the app or cam version? The cam version has the cost built in and the app version doesn't. It's the same machine otherwise. Literally the only difference is whether or not that cost is built in.

If you got the cam version, email customer support for the upgrade code.

Personally, I would say that if you didn't already pay for it, don't bother. It has been consistently cutting out during all of my streams (after it took a while to get it to fully connect in the first place) and I am pretty pissed that this is what I am getting for $200.

Did you already buy the cam version or the app version? If you bought the cam version then you already paid that.
No such thing as the cam verison anymore... atleast not that I can find... I have the app version and for the price it should include it. Oh well 1 star on amazon for being a greedy company... atleast they could have the charges openly published...

Did you buy the app or cam version? The cam version has the cost built in and the app version doesn't. It's the same machine otherwise. Literally the only difference is whether or not that cost is built in.

If you got the cam version, email customer support for the upgrade code.

Personally, I would say that if you didn't already pay for it, don't bother. It has been consistently cutting out during all of my streams (after it took a while to get it to fully connect in the first place) and I am pretty pissed that this is what I am getting for $200.
This is the model!

I didn't buy the upgrade, it seems very expensive to me!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210310-104904_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210310-104904_Chrome.jpg
    467.7 KB · Views: 15
  • 1615366369589.png
    1615366369589.png
    312 bytes · Views: 15
No such thing as the cam verison anymore... atleast not that I can find... I have the app version and for the price it should include it. Oh well 1 star on amazon for being a greedy company... atleast they could have the charges openly published...
I know they aren't offering it anymore but they could have bought it before they stopped selling it.
This is the model!

I didn't buy the upgrade, it seems very expensive to me!

It is. I honestly wish I had bought with another company. The tech support I have received has been ridiculously poor.

I don’t know any other company who offers an automatically reacting machine but shockspot but they’re even more expensive :(

Hi girls & boys, please..could you help me with some advices? i`m interested about one of these fuck machines to work with Chaturbate .. responding to tips..
which one ? what do you use for responding tips? please, help me .. TY

https://www.hismith.com/en/sex-machines/505-hismith-premium-sex-machine-ak-03-series.html

Yeah, Idk any others other than shockspot. I just mean I would have gone with one that I control manually since that's what I'm doing anyway as the browser extension keeps failing.
Thank you so much. Apparently the support isn’t answering here either.

I will continue using my cheap manual controlled one then... because the automatically controlled feature would be the main reason to invest in a 700$ machine. But if it doesn’t even work properly 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: CedarSelene
I was talking with Hismith who said that to allow the machine to be tip activated, it would cost something like $500.. There was an item on their website specifically for this but it's since been removed.. I asked and aparently there are issues or it's not longer working/available?

Instead of waiting, and because it was an interesting challenge, I've managed to reverse engineer the bluetooth protocol for the Hismith sex machine we brought and have built my own app.. It works by joining the room (as an anonymous user) and monitor for tips.. I realised I'll need to change it to be a browser extension instead because the app joins as a different user it's not in the chat during a private

I was talking to Chaturbate while building this and I asked:

And their response:

So I'm wondering what waiver you are talking about? I was expecting some type of waiver to be provided, but this was their response (part of the response is replying to the other portion of my email that I didn't include - I was generally asking them about how to use toys on their site)
If you wouldn't mind I'd love to pick your brain about the app you created (or even buy it off of you). I'm pretty frustrated by the lack of connectivity with this machine and if I could make it work I'd be thrilled. :)

If you wouldn't mind I'd love to pick your brain about the app you created (or even buy it off of you). I'm pretty frustrated by the lack of connectivity with this machine and if I could make it work I'd be thrilled. :)
Me too! I would love this.

Hi guys,

I bought the HS06-APP fuckmachine to use it with chaturbate. As far as I have red, I first need to activate VIP which will cost additional 200 GBP. But beside of that, I can not find the Firefox Add-on from Hismith. Was it removed? I tried Firefox version 87 as well as 86.0.1, but no success. Can anyone give me an advice?

So this is getting ridiculous... First the support emailed me that the camplay will cost additional 400 EUR. After pointing them to this thread and asking why 400 Eur and not 200 EUR, they revealed that they lied to me and hoped a huge price will discourage me to activate the camplay. Furthermore they stated it will be available again when they fixed some errors, but no information when this will be. This is super dubious

this company is shit. they did made the extention work for 1 month to make models buy the machines so they make a lot of sales then they let anyone with machines not reacting on tips!

I am so happy that i did not followed my first impulese to buy this machine , and i remained with my old remote controled gigolo fuck machine !

Even if they will ever make it work again i will never buy it from this company ! cheap motherfuckers without respect for the models hard work and hard earned money !

and now they do not even have the decency to come here to at least appologgy to he models that spent maybe 1 month of work to buy their machine! Cheap disgusting company !

this company is shit. they did made the extention work for 1 month to make models buy the machines so they make a lot of sales then they let anyone with machines not reacting on tips!

I am so happy that i did not followed my first impulese to buy this machine , and i remained with my old remote controled gigolo fuck machine !

Even if they will ever make it work again i will never buy it from this company ! cheap motherfuckers without respect for the models hard work and hard earned money !

and now they do not even have the decency to come here to at least appologgy to he models that spent maybe 1 month of work to buy their machine! Cheap disgusting company !
Hi, I thought you misunderstood our words. People who have paid the one-time subscription fee can still use the tip activated function. We just don't accept new users at present. Their money did not waste.

Dear customer,

With a heavy heart, we have to inform you that the service of the Hismith CamPlay plug-in will be discontinued per 19-04-2021, due to threats of legal action from a competitor. We have decided to fully comply with the cease-and-desist notice we have received, even though we do not share opinions regarding patent infringement. We always create all of our products and services with passion and in all conscience and good faith. We simply do not have the resources to fight a much bigger company in court.

As of now we have:

Terminated selling, marketing and R&D of our Hismith CamPlay Extension plug-in.

Removed our plug-in from all channels.

Removed all (links to) promotions and information regarding our plug-in from the internet.

Therefore, we will refund your subscription fee for the Hismith CamPlay service in full. Please contact service@hismith.co.uk and provide your order ID.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused by this situation and hope that you understand our decision. Rather than spending our resources on legal battles, we would like to remain focused on creating high quality products and services for our customers, now, and in the future.

Kind Regards,

Howard Hu

CEO

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: Emme Torx
"My package arrived and it is NOT what I ordered."
The order was in 2 parcels because they are in different warehouse. It's normal.

"There are no instructions on how to make it work with the cam software."
I have attached the manual in this thread.
View attachment 86033

"and it still says app"
The machines are the same but if you buy the cheaper one you will be charged 200 GBP to get the access to Hismith camPlay. We update your machine to cam version and that means you get the function for free!
And we have told you that.

Can you please just communicate with us before slandering us?
How do I connect? Please help.

Dear customer,

With a heavy heart, we have to inform you that the service of the Hismith CamPlay plug-in will be discontinued per 19-04-2021, due to threats of legal action from a competitor. We have decided to fully comply with the cease-and-desist notice we have received, even though we do not share opinions regarding patent infringement. We always create all of our products and services with passion and in all conscience and good faith. We simply do not have the resources to fight a much bigger company in court.

As of now we have:

Terminated selling, marketing and R&D of our Hismith CamPlay Extension plug-in.

Removed our plug-in from all channels.

Removed all (links to) promotions and information regarding our plug-in from the internet.

Therefore, we will refund your subscription fee for the Hismith CamPlay service in full. Please contact service@hismith.co.uk and provide your order ID.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused by this situation and hope that you understand our decision. Rather than spending our resources on legal battles, we would like to remain focused on creating high quality products and services for our customers, now, and in the future.

Kind Regards,

Howard Hu

CEO
What about those who purchased this specific device specifically due that functionality? I kept asking your chat about getting cam setup and they just keep saying not yet , not yet and then boom now i see its gone for good. Would have never purchsed this device knowing that.

What about those who purchased this specific device specifically due that functionality? I kept asking your chat about getting cam setup and they just keep saying not yet , not yet and then boom now i see its gone for good. Would have never purchsed this device knowing that.
I am expecting that they will refund us the difference in cost. If not then I plan to pursue legal action.

Reactions: Diana_Devil
There should be a way for those of us who bought to machine specifically because of the cam functionality to receive a full refund for the cost of the machine. I would have bought an entirely different machine were it not for that functionality, not just the APP version of this machine. If the functionality for which we bought the machine is not being offered as promised, we should be refunded our full monies.

There should be a way for those of us who bought to machine specifically because of the cam functionality to receive a full refund for the cost of the machine. I would have bought an entirely different machine were it not for that functionality, not just the APP version of this machine. If the functionality for which we bought the machine is not being offered as promised, we should be refunded our full monies.
That is exactly the situation I am in. I chose this one becasue they said they had that functionality. I have emailed them an may contact CC company if no answer soon.

Reactions: daisydeep
Status
Not open for further replies.