AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Oct 18, 2020
are you KIDDING ME?!?! I asked the US agent that question too before I bought the HS06 because I WANTED the smaller travel one first and they fucking LIED TO ME ABOUT THAT TOO?!?! What in the actual fuck. I could have saved $300-400 and gotten that one 🙄 :banghead:

I really think y'all need to look into your US side and who is working for you over there because they are repeatedly providing false information and then flat out ignoring your customers when there is an issue. And now I've bought the more expensive product just because I was given false info (and I was given a ton of false info on the HS06 as well).

See attached screenshot, also shared in my comments above, where I specifically ask about the Pro Traveler being tip activated.

I must say, I'm really not happy with your company continuously providing false information.
Hi we are very sorry for the problem. Our customer service of US site is stupid and knows nothing about the products. I just asked her and she gave me the same answer she said the Pro traveler is not tip activated. :banghead: She even doesn't know the difference between HS06-APP and HS06-Cam. I feel sorry and shame for her unprofessionalism. :lipssealed:

Accordingly, we will give her punishment, and training.

"I could have saved $300-400 and gotten that one"
This is not true. The pro traveler with camming function is not cheap.

We are very sorry for the problems and inconvenience. Please email me if having any problems next time. service@hismith.co.uk

1603766402235.png

Oct 18, 2020
In my opinion, every model listed in this dropdown SHOULD be tip controlled, since they are listed on the page for "tip activated sex machines".

If not every model in that dropdown list is tip activated, that whole page is false advertisement and should be fixed.

HEY @Hismith : ONLY PUT THINGS IN THAT DROPDOWN LIST THAT CAN BE TIP ACTIVATED.

View attachment 85982View attachment 85983
Hi AmberCutie, yes all the models in the drop down list are tip activated machines.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
Hi AmberCutie, yes all the models in the drop down list are tip activated machines.
Ok I guess I'm confused why there is so much... confusion/miscommunication then.

Oct 15, 2020
Ok I guess I'm confused why there is so much... confusion/miscommunication then.
there is confusion on the U.S. side of the site because the agent over there provides false information. It is only because of this thread that I've been able to find the answers I needed. The U.S. site doesn't even have the cam versions listed, just the app versions. That agent over there is telling everyone that the app is the same as the cam. So, then you spend $500+ on the wrong version only to come to this site and realize it is not the correct machine for what you were purchasing it for. Honestly, thank you to the UK agent on this thread for sorting out all the false info đź–¤

Oct 18, 2020
there is confusion on the U.S. side of the site because the agent over there provides false information. It is only because of this thread that I've been able to find the answers I needed. The U.S. site doesn't even have the cam versions listed, just the app versions. That agent over there is telling everyone that the app is the same as the cam. So, then you spend $500+ on the wrong version only to come to this site and realize it is not the correct machine for what you were purchasing it for. Honestly, thank you to the UK agent on this thread for sorting out all the false info đź–¤
Hi Volafemme, we are very sorry for the problems and miscommunication. Please email me if having any questions. service@hismith.co.uk

And we can send you free dildos if you are willing to premote us on your profile and twitter

KingMarti

Cam Model
Jul 9, 2017
Romania
kingmarti.com
Twitter Username
@KingMartiCam
MFC Username
King_marti
Streamate Username
Thekingmarti
Chaturbate Username
KingMarti
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000252053/KingMarti/
I got a HiSmith machine a while back from the uk site because I wanted it quicker than if I had bought it from China... Still shipped from china ~_~.
The suction cup feet on mine dont actually reach the floor (it's the basic model), is that normal or is that a quality control issue? The machine it's self works fine, not being able to have it stay in place is kind of a pain though.

Oct 18, 2020
I got a HiSmith machine a while back from the uk site because I wanted it quicker than if I had bought it from China... Still shipped from china ~_~.
The suction cup feet on mine dont actually reach the floor (it's the basic model), is that normal or is that a quality control issue? The machine it's self works fine, not being able to have it stay in place is kind of a pain though.
:heartbreak: I guess you bought a basic sex machine so it is not of premium quality and was shipped from China. Please contact our customer service on the website chat.

Oct 18, 2020
"My package arrived and it is NOT what I ordered."
The order was in 2 parcels because they are in different warehouse. It's normal.

"There are no instructions on how to make it work with the cam software."
I have attached the manual in this thread.
1604117721227.png

"and it still says app"
The machines are the same but if you buy the cheaper one you will be charged 200 GBP to get the access to Hismith camPlay. We update your machine to cam version and that means you get the function for free!
And we have told you that.

Can you please just communicate with us before slandering us?

Oct 15, 2020
Hi Volafemme, we are very sorry for the problems and miscommunication. Please email me if having any questions. service@hismith.co.uk

And we can send you free dildos if you are willing to premote us on your profile and twitter

The shitty experience continues. My package arrived and it is NOT what I ordered. I ordered a bundle and there is NO bundle ARE Y'ALL FUCKING KIDDING ME?! You also informed me that it would be the cam version and it still says app. There are no instructions on how to make it work with the cam software.

This is honestly the worst experience with a company and purchase that I have ever made. I am posting public because even after I reached out with all my issues I was STILL sent the wrong thing and cheated out of an entire bundle package of $100+

I have emailed to rectify the situation as I expect to receive my full order that I PAID for. But y'all don't seem to do shit to fix anything unless I post here where other potential buyers can see. Seems like y'all fucked my order up on purpose as I was talking with both the UK and the US office and was assured that my order would be fixed; I have all the transcripts. And this machine was shipped from Amazon?! Haven't I read in places on this thread that the machines from Amazon don't work with camming??

I am fucking FUMING and having a full fledged anxiety attack. Please fix this before I start posting reviews on your direct site too. Happy fucking Samhain to me, jeezus y'all have been giving me full fledged anxiety attacks for over a week now :banghead:

Oct 18, 2020
The shitty experience continues. My package arrived and it is NOT what I ordered. I ordered a bundle and there is NO bundle ARE Y'ALL FUCKING KIDDING ME?! You also informed me that it would be the cam version and it still says app. There are no instructions on how to make it work with the cam software.

This is honestly the worst experience with a company and purchase that I have ever made. I am posting public because even after I reached out with all my issues I was STILL sent the wrong thing and cheated out of an entire bundle package of $100+

I have emailed to rectify the situation as I expect to receive my full order that I PAID for. But y'all don't seem to do shit to fix anything unless I post here where other potential buyers can see. Seems like y'all fucked my order up on purpose as I was talking with both the UK and the US office and was assured that my order would be fixed; I have all the transcripts. And this machine was shipped from Amazon?! Haven't I read in places on this thread that the machines from Amazon don't work with camming??

I am fucking FUMING and having a full fledged anxiety attack. Please fix this before I start posting reviews on your direct site too. Happy fucking Samhain to me, jeezus y'all have been giving me full fledged anxiety attacks for over a week now :banghead:
I have replied
1604119289977.png

Oct 15, 2020
"My package arrived and it is NOT what I ordered."
The order was in 2 parcels because they are in different warehouse. It's normal.

"There are no instructions on how to make it work with the cam software."
I have attached the manual in this thread.
View attachment 86033

"and it still says app"
The machines are the same but if you buy the cheaper one you will be charged 200 GBP to get the access to Hismith camPlay. We update your machine to cam version and that means you get the function for free!
And we have told you that.

Can you please just communicate with us before slandering us?
You know what else is normal? Shipping confirmations, to which you provide none. Those help us know we're even receiving the item, let alone if it's going to be shipped separately. Packing slips too; mine, for instance, was an amazon packing slip that neglected to inform me items would be shipped separately. It also neglected to acknowledge the bundle, just stated the machine only making it seem as though the full order is in that box. It's common, really, to inform and communicate with your customers, they shouldn't have to seek out their missing items.

CedarSelene

Cam Model
Nov 9, 2020
"and it still says app"
The machines are the same but if you buy the cheaper one you will be charged 200 GBP to get the access to Hismith camPlay.

So I bought the HS06cam and when I try to get it linked up to the browser extension, it says that I need to upgrade to Hismith VIP. Is this what it's talking about? I already bought the cam one. I tried contacting support on the website and I haven't been able to get any help. Thanks in advance!

Oct 18, 2020
So I bought the HS06cam and when I try to get it linked up to the browser extension, it says that I need to upgrade to Hismith VIP. Is this what it's talking about? I already bought the cam one. I tried contacting support on the website and I haven't been able to get any help. Thanks in advance!
Hi, you need to contact us to activate your account. Have you emailed to service@hismith.co.uk? And please tell me your order ID. Thanks.

Jan 21, 2021
Hello Hismith,
I can’t find the HS06-Cam anywhere, only HS06-App

is there any difference? I live in Germany and want to use it on chaturbate