AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
are you KIDDING ME?!?! I asked the US agent that question too before I bought the HS06 because I WANTED the smaller travel one first and they fucking LIED TO ME ABOUT THAT TOO?!?! What in the actual fuck. I could have saved $300-400 and gotten that one 🙄 :banghead:

I really think y'all need to look into your US side and who is working for you over there because they are repeatedly providing false information and then flat out ignoring your customers when there is an issue. And now I've bought the more expensive product just because I was given false info (and I was given a ton of false info on the HS06 as well).

See attached screenshot, also shared in my comments above, where I specifically ask about the Pro Traveler being tip activated.

I must say, I'm really not happy with your company continuously providing false information.
Hi we are very sorry for the problem. Our customer service of US site is stupid and knows nothing about the products. I just asked her and she gave me the same answer she said the Pro traveler is not tip activated. :banghead: She even doesn't know the difference between HS06-APP and HS06-Cam. I feel sorry and shame for her unprofessionalism. :lipssealed:

Accordingly, we will give her punishment, and training.

"I could have saved $300-400 and gotten that one"
This is not true. The pro traveler with camming function is not cheap.

We are very sorry for the problems and inconvenience. Please email me if having any problems next time. service@hismith.co.uk

1603766402235.png

In my opinion, every model listed in this dropdown SHOULD be tip controlled, since they are listed on the page for "tip activated sex machines".

If not every model in that dropdown list is tip activated, that whole page is false advertisement and should be fixed.

HEY @Hismith : ONLY PUT THINGS IN THAT DROPDOWN LIST THAT CAN BE TIP ACTIVATED.

View attachment 85982View attachment 85983
Hi AmberCutie, yes all the models in the drop down list are tip activated machines.

Hi AmberCutie, yes all the models in the drop down list are tip activated machines.
Ok I guess I'm confused why there is so much... confusion/miscommunication then.

Ok I guess I'm confused why there is so much... confusion/miscommunication then.
there is confusion on the U.S. side of the site because the agent over there provides false information. It is only because of this thread that I've been able to find the answers I needed. The U.S. site doesn't even have the cam versions listed, just the app versions. That agent over there is telling everyone that the app is the same as the cam. So, then you spend $500+ on the wrong version only to come to this site and realize it is not the correct machine for what you were purchasing it for. Honestly, thank you to the UK agent on this thread for sorting out all the false info 🖤

there is confusion on the U.S. side of the site because the agent over there provides false information. It is only because of this thread that I've been able to find the answers I needed. The U.S. site doesn't even have the cam versions listed, just the app versions. That agent over there is telling everyone that the app is the same as the cam. So, then you spend $500+ on the wrong version only to come to this site and realize it is not the correct machine for what you were purchasing it for. Honestly, thank you to the UK agent on this thread for sorting out all the false info 🖤
Hi Volafemme, we are very sorry for the problems and miscommunication. Please email me if having any questions. service@hismith.co.uk

And we can send you free dildos if you are willing to premote us on your profile and twitter

I got a HiSmith machine a while back from the uk site because I wanted it quicker than if I had bought it from China... Still shipped from china ~_~.
The suction cup feet on mine dont actually reach the floor (it's the basic model), is that normal or is that a quality control issue? The machine it's self works fine, not being able to have it stay in place is kind of a pain though.

I got a HiSmith machine a while back from the uk site because I wanted it quicker than if I had bought it from China... Still shipped from china ~_~.
The suction cup feet on mine dont actually reach the floor (it's the basic model), is that normal or is that a quality control issue? The machine it's self works fine, not being able to have it stay in place is kind of a pain though.
:heartbreak: I guess you bought a basic sex machine so it is not of premium quality and was shipped from China. Please contact our customer service on the website chat.

"My package arrived and it is NOT what I ordered."
The order was in 2 parcels because they are in different warehouse. It's normal.

"There are no instructions on how to make it work with the cam software."
I have attached the manual in this thread.
1604117721227.png

"and it still says app"
The machines are the same but if you buy the cheaper one you will be charged 200 GBP to get the access to Hismith camPlay. We update your machine to cam version and that means you get the function for free!
And we have told you that.

Can you please just communicate with us before slandering us?

Hi Volafemme, we are very sorry for the problems and miscommunication. Please email me if having any questions. service@hismith.co.uk

And we can send you free dildos if you are willing to premote us on your profile and twitter

The shitty experience continues. My package arrived and it is NOT what I ordered. I ordered a bundle and there is NO bundle ARE Y'ALL FUCKING KIDDING ME?! You also informed me that it would be the cam version and it still says app. There are no instructions on how to make it work with the cam software.

This is honestly the worst experience with a company and purchase that I have ever made. I am posting public because even after I reached out with all my issues I was STILL sent the wrong thing and cheated out of an entire bundle package of $100+

I have emailed to rectify the situation as I expect to receive my full order that I PAID for. But y'all don't seem to do shit to fix anything unless I post here where other potential buyers can see. Seems like y'all fucked my order up on purpose as I was talking with both the UK and the US office and was assured that my order would be fixed; I have all the transcripts. And this machine was shipped from Amazon?! Haven't I read in places on this thread that the machines from Amazon don't work with camming??

I am fucking FUMING and having a full fledged anxiety attack. Please fix this before I start posting reviews on your direct site too. Happy fucking Samhain to me, jeezus y'all have been giving me full fledged anxiety attacks for over a week now :banghead:

• Helpful!
Reactions: GraysonDrake
The shitty experience continues. My package arrived and it is NOT what I ordered. I ordered a bundle and there is NO bundle ARE Y'ALL FUCKING KIDDING ME?! You also informed me that it would be the cam version and it still says app. There are no instructions on how to make it work with the cam software.

This is honestly the worst experience with a company and purchase that I have ever made. I am posting public because even after I reached out with all my issues I was STILL sent the wrong thing and cheated out of an entire bundle package of $100+

I have emailed to rectify the situation as I expect to receive my full order that I PAID for. But y'all don't seem to do shit to fix anything unless I post here where other potential buyers can see. Seems like y'all fucked my order up on purpose as I was talking with both the UK and the US office and was assured that my order would be fixed; I have all the transcripts. And this machine was shipped from Amazon?! Haven't I read in places on this thread that the machines from Amazon don't work with camming??

I am fucking FUMING and having a full fledged anxiety attack. Please fix this before I start posting reviews on your direct site too. Happy fucking Samhain to me, jeezus y'all have been giving me full fledged anxiety attacks for over a week now :banghead:
I have replied
1604119289977.png

"My package arrived and it is NOT what I ordered."
The order was in 2 parcels because they are in different warehouse. It's normal.

"There are no instructions on how to make it work with the cam software."
I have attached the manual in this thread.
View attachment 86033

"and it still says app"
The machines are the same but if you buy the cheaper one you will be charged 200 GBP to get the access to Hismith camPlay. We update your machine to cam version and that means you get the function for free!
And we have told you that.

Can you please just communicate with us before slandering us?
You know what else is normal? Shipping confirmations, to which you provide none. Those help us know we're even receiving the item, let alone if it's going to be shipped separately. Packing slips too; mine, for instance, was an amazon packing slip that neglected to inform me items would be shipped separately. It also neglected to acknowledge the bundle, just stated the machine only making it seem as though the full order is in that box. It's common, really, to inform and communicate with your customers, they shouldn't have to seek out their missing items.

"and it still says app"
The machines are the same but if you buy the cheaper one you will be charged 200 GBP to get the access to Hismith camPlay.

So I bought the HS06cam and when I try to get it linked up to the browser extension, it says that I need to upgrade to Hismith VIP. Is this what it's talking about? I already bought the cam one. I tried contacting support on the website and I haven't been able to get any help. Thanks in advance!

So I bought the HS06cam and when I try to get it linked up to the browser extension, it says that I need to upgrade to Hismith VIP. Is this what it's talking about? I already bought the cam one. I tried contacting support on the website and I haven't been able to get any help. Thanks in advance!
Hi, you need to contact us to activate your account. Have you emailed to service@hismith.co.uk? And please tell me your order ID. Thanks.

Hi, you need to contact us to activate your account. Have you emailed to service@hismith.co.uk? And please tell me your order ID. Thanks.
Sorry, I was on vacation for a couple weeks. I will shoot an email to that address. I would prefer not to put my order ID in the public chat, but I can PM it to you if that will help!

Hello Hismith,
I can’t find the HS06-Cam anywhere, only HS06-App

is there any difference? I live in Germany and want to use it on chaturbate

You know what else is normal? Shipping confirmations, to which you provide none. Those help us know we're even receiving the item, let alone if it's going to be shipped separately. Packing slips too; mine, for instance, was an amazon packing slip that neglected to inform me items would be shipped separately. It also neglected to acknowledge the bundle, just stated the machine only making it seem as though the full order is in that box. It's common, really, to inform and communicate with your customers, they shouldn't have to seek out their missing items.
Yes, I ordered mine as well. It’s been 2 full business day and I have yet to receive a confirmation email regarding my order. I’ve reached out multiple times, only to crickets....

Need to remove the vip activation... if you can't immediately activate it? I have emailed both support emails. I have tried every chat bot. Even in app. And no response.

I brought this to cam with... and now I'm on a waiting list?? All my lovense toys worked for cam immediately out of the box...

My only guess is that this is a chinese company and are out due to Chinese new year. Which I can understand but there is no need for human factor to activate an application...

Reactions: CedarSelene
EMAILED YOU! LIVE CHAT NO ONE THERE! Got to be the worst customer service that I have ever received. I have bought the Chaturbate tip version and I need a VIP code to activate it! why did this not come in the box or with the item!? baffles me how some people run a company. I am still waiting for my VIP CODE and the fact you sent me the wrong vac u lock attachment too and needs changing. If i dont get a reply soon I will seek legal advise as this is taking the mick. sort it out seriously!

EMAILED YOU! LIVE CHAT NO ONE THERE! Got to be the worst customer service that I have ever received. I have bought the Chaturbate tip version and I need a VIP code to activate it! why did this not come in the box or with the item!? baffles me how some people run a company. I am still waiting for my VIP CODE and the fact you sent me the wrong vac u lock attachment too and needs changing. If i dont get a reply soon I will seek legal advise as this is taking the mick. sort it out seriously!
They are probably off work for the Chinese new year, it started on the 12th of feb and most businesses are closed until the 22nd, so I doubt you will get a reply until then.

I'm not sure if you ever got an answer on this and if you haven't I might be able to help. The suction cups are on what is essentially a Blum hinge made for cabinets. (Don't ask me why, as a former cabinetmaker I was very baffled by this myself) There are screws on the hinge you can use to adjust them though and you may be able to get the suction to reach the floor.

Reactions: KingMarti
and for added confusing bonus points the metal hardware on the top of the basic machine is the plate that goes inside the cabinet to snap the hinges to. I assume this is either related to manufacturing or they are repurposing a device meant to be mounted in that manner and not manufactured just to be a fuck machine.

My cabinetmaker brain can not stop going "but whhhyyyy?" every time I get my fuck machine out.

Reactions: KingMarti
I'm not sure if you ever got an answer on this and if you haven't I might be able to help. The suction cups are on what is essentially a Blum hinge made for cabinets. (Don't ask me why, as a former cabinetmaker I was very baffled by this myself) There are screws on the hinge you can use to adjust them though and you may be able to get the suction to reach the floor.
Yep, I noticed the hinges and had a little laugh about them. From a repair perspective though it's actually pretty good, if one breaks for some reason it means finding a replacement should be easy. There's a couple of modifications I want to make to it to make it more useable, first on the list is sorting out the controller...who thought putting the controller in the middle of the power cable was a good idea 😂 The suction cups don't look like they are up to much so I'll probably just end up completely replacing them and the hinge system, it really doesn't get used that often so it's not like a priority for me to sort it out though.

Reactions: CedarSelene
To the people who have gotten this to use with Chaturbate:

Make sure you actually read through the waiver before you sign it. There are some really weird clauses they have in there that make no sense and/or could open you up to unneeded liability. I am trying to negotiate the waiver with them right now.

I was talking with Hismith who said that to allow the machine to be tip activated, it would cost something like $500.. There was an item on their website specifically for this but it's since been removed.. I asked and aparently there are issues or it's not longer working/available?

Instead of waiting, and because it was an interesting challenge, I've managed to reverse engineer the bluetooth protocol for the Hismith sex machine we brought and have built my own app.. It works by joining the room (as an anonymous user) and monitor for tips.. I realised I'll need to change it to be a browser extension instead because the app joins as a different user it's not in the chat during a private

I was talking to Chaturbate while building this and I asked:

Finally, is there anything I need to know or do before someone uses a toy that is controlled by tips? Is there any advice/notification/agreement someone would need to give chaturbate? or anything I would need advice/notification/agreement I would need to give chaturbate?

And their response:

The information we provided is simply a method for receiving chat messages/events from the site, such as tips. Any further integration with an external system would need to be done on your side after receiving this information.

Regarding your question about joining a room multiple times, each registered user is able to enter a broadcaster's chat room once. If the same user opens multiple tabs of the same chat room, previously loaded tabs for the same broadcaster will be disconnected from chat. Anonymous viewers are able to view chat for a broadcaster in multiple tabs.

Chaturbate does not directly support or troubleshoot Bluetooth enabled adult toys. Please review our Terms and Conditions for additional details about what is permitted on the site: https://chaturbate.com/terms/. Please let us know if you have any additional questions for us.

So I'm wondering what waiver you are talking about? I was expecting some type of waiver to be provided, but this was their response (part of the response is replying to the other portion of my email that I didn't include - I was generally asking them about how to use toys on their site)

Last edited:
So I'm wondering what waiver you are talking about? I was expecting some type of waiver to be provided, but this was their response (part of the response is replying to the other portion of my email that I didn't include - I was generally asking them about how to use toys on their site)
In the CB TOS it says that in order to use any sex machines, you need to sign a waiver. You email support to get the waiver and then send it back in, but some of the language is physically impossible to abide by with the way this machine works. If you just asked generally about toys and not about sex machines, they wouldn't have provided a waiver. You need to ask for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.