AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Gifts from models..Unheard of?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 8, 2021
I have 2 question for all for you lovely people: I am aware that models send offered for X tokens underwear and other things offered, but how many of the models reading this have received gifts directly form a member during a holiday and... how many have sent one to a member?

And those models who receive gifts...what address would you give to the member. Im sure and hoping that your true personal stuff remains a secret.

Thanks! :)

I've never had any tangible items gifted to me since I don't have a P.O. box and won't get things sent to my house, even if through a wishlist, for obvious safety reasons.

Buuuuut, I have had regulars surprise me with gift cards around holidays, which is always nice.

I've never had any tangible items gifted to me since I don't have a P.O. box and won't get things sent to my house, even if through a wishlist, for obvious safety reasons.

Buuuuut, I have had regulars surprise me with gift cards around holidays, which is always nice.
Yes that is very cool to receive...i once sent a model 1500USD to take the week of xmas off and im sure she appreciated it. Have you ever sent gifts for the holidays to any of your regular members?

Reactions: Marceline
I had received gift card which is great since Im in Asia and home delievery is almost non existent(unless you are using local service). atleast with the gift card i can arrange my order and have it delievered in a way i can actually receive my order.
i suggest never give out your private info, your safety is the most important part in our cam world.

Reactions: Karma2Burn
Have you ever sent gifts for the holidays to any of your regular members?

I have not. I'm really weird when it comes to sending stuff in the mail, though. I just don't like doing it. I've sent literally one thing in the mail my entire time in the adult industry and that was a pair of panties to a member who used to get 2+ hour long private shows fairly often.

I have sent Snapchat pictures and the occasional video to really good members without them tipping for it, although they'd usually end up sending tokens anyway. So, I'm not sure if that really qualifies as a gift, haha.

I've exchanged gifts with a model who I've known very well for a long time. No problems with addresses in our case but that's unusual.

There are inexpensive virtual mailboxes that you can get in the US. UPS store is a little expensive. Staples has one that's about $10/month. Probably not worth bothering with for most these days. Easier and safer to just do things electronically.

Have you ever sent gifts for the holidays to any of your regular members?
I did, at the very, very beginning of my camming career one time. He was a regular who didn't spend much, but who I thought I had fallen in love with. It only happened that one time. Because I thought I was in love with him, I felt guilty for the money he had spent on me before me "falling in love" so I sent him a bunch of gifts, to make it up. It was a bit crazy on my part and has never happened since. He was really quite a looker w a nicish personality (I mean he was a bit of a dick wad, but also kind of nice), and had great "equipment" though. I think he just cyber dick-whipped me for a sec tbh.

I have also sent free pics and vids to high spending members on holidays etc, but only select long-term, loyal, high spenders. Not the average follower, and never tangible items. Fuck the post office line.

You live you learn. Never happened again in 6 years, and no, no one is allowed to send things to me. Only an amazon gift card once in a while, because I also have no P.O. Box. So not safe.

ETA; At least I didn't come to ACF and start my own "in love with a member" thread though hahaha. That would have been one for the books!

Last edited:
I had received gift card which is great since Im in Asia and home delievery is almost non existent(unless you are using local service). atleast with the gift card i can arrange my order and have it delievered in a way i can actually receive my order.
i suggest never give out your private info, your safety is the most important part in our cam world.
yess for suree thanks!!

I did, at the very, very beginning of my camming career one time. He was a regular who didn't spend much, but who I thought I had fallen in love with. It only happened that one time. Because I thought I was in love with him, I felt guilty for the money he had spent on me before me "falling in love" so I sent him a bunch of gifts, to make it up. It was a bit crazy on my part and has never happened since. He was really quite a looker w a nicish personality (I mean he was a bit of a dick wad, but also kind of nice), and had great "equipment" though. I think he just cyber dick-whipped me for a sec tbh.

I have also sent free pics and vids to high spending members on holidays etc, but only select long-term, loyal, high spenders. Not the average follower, and never tangible items. Fuck the post office line.

You live you learn. Never happened again in 6 years, and no, no one is allowed to send things to me. Only an amazon gift card once in a while, because I also have no P.O. Box. So not safe.

ETA; At least I didn't come to ACF and start my own "in love with a member" thread though hahaha. That would have been one for the books!
"I think he just cyber dick-whipped me for a sec tbh." OMG...never heard that before and I had the best laugh all day.. May I use this? lol

Reactions: MarieElise

"ETA; At least I didn't come to ACF and start my own "in love with a member" thread though hahaha. That would have been one for the books!" hahah yes and your honesty is awesome! Thank you

Reactions: MarieElise
"I think he just cyber dick-whipped me for a sec tbh." OMG...never heard that before and I had the best laugh all day.. May I use this? lol
Haha yes please do. Love it when I can make someone laugh :)

Over my many years, I've only sent a few un-tipped-for gifts to people who I grew pretty close with and were very generous with me.

As far as receiving, I've only allowed 2 people to send me unrequested gifts, and it was to my UPS box at a remote location even though I trusted them enough to send me a box without poison/bomb/tracking device in it. :D

I have 2 question for all for you lovely people: I am aware that models send offered for X tokens underwear and other things offered, but how many of the models reading this have received gifts directly form a member during a holiday and... how many have sent one to a member?

And those models who receive gifts...what address would you give to the member. Im sure and hoping that your true personal stuff remains a secret.

I don't give out my address...and never would. Anyone who asks about sending me a gift, I tell them they can send me a tip...an Amazon e-gift card to my e-mail address (The e-mail I use for adult purposes...not my primary e-mail that I use for everything else)...or they can go to my MFC Share section and tip to "buy me a dozen crabs." Lol.

Some models have a P.O. Box or have an Amazon wishlist.

I just started doing something where I'd e-mail sexy pics to members who've spent a certain amount within that month. But I don't know if that's considered a gift. I've sent photo keychains, pics, etc. in the mail before, but I think those were just raffle prizes...not gifts.

Last edited:
Over my many years, I've only sent a few un-tipped-for gifts to people who I grew pretty close with and were very generous with me.

As far as receiving, I've only allowed 2 people to send me unrequested gifts, and it was to my UPS box at a remote location even though I trusted them enough to send me a box without poison/bomb/tracking device in it. :D
Thanks for the reply. Trust is earned for sure and wise never to link a place too close to home. There are alot of nut jobs in the world with nothing to lose :)

I don't give out my address...and never would. Anyone who asks about sending me a gift, I tell them they can send me a tip...an Amazon e-gift card to my e-mail address (The e-mail I use for adult purposes...not my primary e-mail that I use for everything else)...or they can go to my MFC Share section and tip to "buy me a dozen crabs." Lol.

Some models have a P.O. Box or have an Amazon wishlist.

I just started doing something where I'd e-mail sexy pics to members who've spent a certain amount within that month. But I don't know if that's considered a gift. I've sent photo keychains, pics, etc. in the mail before, but I think those were just raffle prizes...not gifts.
Very cool and great idea plus good marketing for you and your business. :)

Reactions: yummybrownfox

For safety reasons I don’t send or receive anything. Even with a PO Box it would still give my city and state.

For safety reasons I don’t send or receive anything. Even with a PO Box it would still give my city and state.

Years ago, a model on this forum posted about how her boyfriend was followed...while he was on his way to her P.O. Box to pick up her mail for her.

as a member i've both sent and received gifts. for the most part the models just gave me their home address and vice versa. that being said, I've only sent\received a handful of gifts and they know me well.
for most models i imagine they would just use a PO box or if they are in a studio, the studio address or PO box.

I've previously written this in another thread, but a model recently asked me to send her something, and said she was OK with me mailing it to her home address; I wasn't comfortable with her giving me that info, so it didn't happen. While it's up to her what she divulges, I did suggest that IMO it was a very bad idea to give anyone from a cam site her home address, or any other personal details for that matter.

I do like the idea of gift cards though, hadn't thought of that before!

I've given gifts to a model. But only for her birthday. This went to her P.O. Box. So I sort of know where she lives, but the city is very large and thousands of miles away. I would not even think to look her up; That's just creepy.
I've not recieved gifts, but I did buy some things from her by mail.

I have received a few unexpected things from models over the years: a care package when I got sick (very nice gesture), cards, extra items in a package I tipped for. All from models who already had my address to send me items I tipped for in the past.
I have sometimes added something extra when buying from an Amazon wishlist.

I've never got a gift card or any tangible gifts because I don't give out my address, plus I do not have a PO box. But some of my regulars sent me flowers around holidays and my birthday and got them delivered at the studio I am working with. The members who are close to me know the studio I work with and with a simple Google search they can find out the address. I think it is pretty sweet :)

I've never got a gift card or any tangible gifts because I don't give out my address, plus I do not have a PO box. But some of my regulars sent me flowers around holidays and my birthday and got them delivered at the studio I am working with. The members who are close to me know the studio I work with and with a simple Google search they can find out the address. I think it is pretty sweet :)
Very sweet of them for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.