AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

In LIKE with a CAM girl

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 15, 2021
So I am new to this CAM sites and only recently started in the past month since my marriage fell apart . I came first for the visual but discovered the emotional side of it with chatting to a woman directly. I read past stories and I would like your opinions. So J met this girl and got her WhatsApp details and we started talking. Was very fun to talk too, I never did Pvt shows or ask any nudes or stuff like that. So of course I ask the question why she CAM, and she told me to get her out of debt. Me being nice or super dumbass send her some money and over the course of 2 weeks cause she had medical and family bills I sent over $20k USD. Now we talk about meeting after covid and she actually send me her passport to prove who she is. She's from near Russia so I can understand as well that there is benefit for her since I'm from Australia. She asked me not to come to CB to see her work and we just keep in touch on WhatsApp.

Now I'm trying to work out if this could be genuine and how I can tell. Now she asked for another $20k to clear her debt which I have no issues sending but I'm thinking to hold off and see how she reacts? What do you all think am I a dumb ass because she only talking to me cause I keep sending her money? I just don't know why she given

me her passport. I try to look in the good in the ppl and feel like I will just be left with empty promises. I don't think I can handle it at this point in my life. Love to hear everyone feedback please!

• Funny!
Reactions: anabeauty37
Have you seen 90 Day Fiance? Sounds like she's tryin'a hop on a k1.

Kenny, she is just using you .. anyway if you really insist in meeting her, tell her after you meet her and you see that she really wanna be with you, you gonna help her more .. Anyway we have already 99% of stories of cam models draining guys on sites with debs and sick mom problems , you are just the other one beeing used .. Dont send her any more money you will cry anyway soon for feeling used so stop that u still have time . Meet her first and if she wont want and bulshit you as i expect, sent to chaturbate the money prove that u sent to her so at least in the future shes not using other naive guys like you .

Reactions: bamdicted
So I am new to this CAM sites and only recently started in the past month since my marriage fell apart . I came first for the visual but discovered the emotional side of it with chatting to a woman directly. I read past stories and I would like your opinions. So J met this girl and got her WhatsApp details and we started talking. Was very fun to talk too, I never did Pvt shows or ask any nudes or stuff like that. So of course I ask the question why she CAM, and she told me to get her out of debt. Me being nice or super dumbass send her some money and over the course of 2 weeks cause she had medical and family bills I sent over $20k USD. Now we talk about meeting after covid and she actually send me her passport to prove who she is. She's from near Russia so I can understand as well that there is benefit for her since I'm from Australia. She asked me not to come to CB to see her work and we just keep in touch on WhatsApp.

Now I'm trying to work out if this could be genuine and how I can tell. Now she asked for another $20k to clear her debt which I have no issues sending but I'm thinking to hold off and see how she reacts? What do you all think am I a dumb ass because she only talking to me cause I keep sending her money? I just don't know why she given

me her passport. I try to look in the good in the ppl and feel like I will just be left with empty promises. I don't think I can handle it at this point in my life. Love to hear everyone feedback please!

So... you are already in the hole for $20k and about to be hooked in for another $20k and all of this inside a month? You have lost your mind. :banghead:

Back Tattoo. ☑️

Guys fuck me, I read the sticky link of all the stories like me. Omg I'm such a dumbass, super embrassed. Try to see good in people and I get my ass served on a silver platter. Don't even care about the money. Fuck I'm done with CB anyways , I got a shit ton of tokens, if anyone who wants it, Msg me and I will split it all your way. Thank you for your responses. Crazy thing is I got her passport and have government connections in her country, don't know if I should track her down and teach her a lesson. My fault anyway for being a sucker. I can't help but laugh that I'm such a loser!

• Hugs
Reactions: Billyboy
How? I'd like to hear how that went down exactly. She just kept coming back with surprise medical / family bills over and over and you just kept sending money over and over?
Bro exactly that. Medical bill, was smart enough to send me a photo of her on an IV drop but it was taken before I found out later. Then family debt for her dad and then her own debt. I did in 4 payments in 2-3 weeks $20k USD. My fault for being a sucker. Thanks for replying bro

Kenny, she is just using you .. anyway if you really insist in meeting her, tell her after you meet her and you see that she really wanna be with you, you gonna help her more .. Anyway we have already 99% of stories of cam models draining guys on sites with debs and sick mom problems , you are just the other one beeing used .. Dont send her any more money you will cry anyway soon for feeling used so stop that u still have time . Meet her first and if she wont want and bulshit you as i expect, sent to chaturbate the money prove that u sent to her so at least in the future shes not using other naive guys like you .
Oh that's a good idea! I do have her passport and amounts I sent her . I created another account to suss her out and straight away hitting that account up for money and that she has debt. I should of done it when I first sent the $1k but felt like I should have faith in ppl. Damn what a lesson. Thanks for your advice! I might take her down from Chaturbate so other guys don't get fucked

You sent a stranger on the internet 20k USD because she said she had medical bills? By the way, I am a Nigerian prince who has recently lost access to his millions, but with your help and a small contribution of 20k USD I can gain back access to my funds and will repay you 10 fold. You can trust me because I would never lie.

But in all seriousness if you don't run away from this woman WITH HASTE
Meme Batman GIF by MOODMAN

You sent a stranger on the internet 20k USD because she said she had medical bills? By the way, I am a Nigerian prince who has recently lost access to his millions, but with your help and a small contribution of 20k USD I can gain back access to my funds and will repay you 10 fold. You can trust me because I would never lie.

But in all seriousness if you don't run away from this woman WITH HASTE
Meme Batman GIF by MOODMAN
Do you accept crypto ? Lol

It's not uncommon for people to be vulnerable after a devoice.
The best way to overcome this is to talk to a councilor.

Crazy thing is I got her passport and have government connections in her country, don't know if I should track her down and teach her a lesson.
What would it solve? Will it undo what happened? No.
Yes, $20k is a lot of money, but nowhere near what it would cost you to do what you're implying you'll do.

You have put a stop to the downwards spiral by stopping the scamming before it got worse - do not continue the spiral by fucking up your life more. Accept that it will take time to forgive yourself for what happened.
People are in a vulnerable place when their marriage has broken down, and will try to justify morally bad acts because of the void they're trying to fill up again. This is the perfect time to start going to the gym (if you don't already) and start going outside to meet other people - even a therapist, because seeing someone real can help you make more rational decisions, and you may need guidance and a person to vent to in this trying time.
I repeat, do NOT make things worse for yourself. You yourself know it will only bring by more problems even if it feels justified in the short-term. Make the right choices and put yourself on the path that will have you laughing and shrugging off this memory to a group of friends years on in the future. Get yourself to that better place.

Edit: I read this as an implication of violence, but reading your other posts, you were more likely referring to getting the law involved. My bad for responding too quickly. My main point still stands. Stay away from camsites and take care of yourself OP so you don't find yourself in this position again; it is normal to find it hard to tell the difference between legit vs a scammer when you're vulnerable.

Last edited by a moderator:
What would it solve? Will it undo what happened? No.
Yes, $20k is a lot of money, but nowhere near what it would cost you to do what you're implying you'll do.

You have put a stop to the downwards spiral by stopping the scamming before it got worse - do not continue the spiral by fucking up your life more. Accept that it will take time to forgive yourself for what happened.
People are in a vulnerable place when their marriage has broken down, and will try to justify morally bad acts because of the void they're trying to fill up again. This is the perfect time to start going to the gym (if you don't already) and start going outside to meet other people - even a therapist, because seeing someone real can help you make more rational decisions, and you may need guidance and a person to vent to in this trying time.
I repeat, do NOT make things worse for yourself. You yourself know it will only bring by more problems even if it feels justified in the short-term. Make the right choices and put yourself on the path that will have you laughing and shrugging off this memory to a group of friends years on in the future. Get yourself to that better place.

Edit: I read this as an implication of violence, but reading your other posts, you were more likely referring to getting the law involved. My bad for responding too quickly. My main point still stands. Stay away from camsites and take care of yourself OP so you don't find yourself in this position again; it is normal to find it hard to tell the difference between legit vs a scammer when you're vulnerable.
Thanks for the reply! Definitely just going to move on cause it's not going to change what happen. The money I don't care so much for, she must really need it to become such a low human being. But definitely hitting up the gym to release some tension and get my mind straight. I got 3 kids all under 3 years old so I won't risk anything since I gotta try be around when i am allowed to see them. Will definitely stay away from CAM sites. Thank you for time!

So of course I ask the question why she CAM, and she told me to get her out of debt.

Maybe you didn't mean anything by it, but it irks my nerves when men ask cam models "Why do you do this?" or "Do your parents know you do this?" Lol.

Thanks for the reply! Definitely just going to move on cause it's not going to change what happen. The money I don't care so much for, she must really need it to become such a low human being. But definitely hitting up the gym to release some tension and get my mind straight. I got 3 kids all under 3 years old so I won't risk anything since I gotta try be around when i am allowed to see them. Will definitely stay away from CAM sites. Thank you for time!
Kenny..I feel ya..been there..done (fucked up) that. Emotions I have found out the hard way dont belong in, on or with a cam site. Hard lesson...

I never did Pvt shows or ask any nudes or stuff like that.
This is the part that confuses me too. Then why the Fuck were you there? Creepy.

Crazy thing is I got her passport and have government connections in her country, don't know if I should track her down and teach her a lesson.

Teach her a lesson for you being a sucker? Again... Creepy.
I agree that people shouldn't do Love Cons, but at the same time, I'm afraid I don't feel sorry for you. This is all bizarre. Definitely go get some help!
I feel sorry for your kids that this is what you are choosing to focus on, at a time like this.

Last edited:
This is the part that confuses me too. Then why the Fuck were you there?

Teach her a lesson for you being a sucker? Creepy.
I agree that people shouldn't do Love Cons, but at the same time, I'm afraid I don't feel sorry for you. This is all bizarre. Definitely go get some help!
What lesson? Are you gonna go to her country, track her down, and if you teach her a lesson. Gonna get a lawyer? Sue her? Kenny dont seek revenge. Move on and get some help. Your money is gone.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Maybe you didn't mean anything by it, but it irks my nerves when men ask cam models "Why do you do this?" or "Do your parents know you do this?" Lol.
Same. It's insulting as hell and none of their damn business.

Guys fuck me, I read the sticky link of all the stories like me. Omg I'm such a dumbass, super embrassed. Try to see good in people and I get my ass served on a silver platter. Don't even care about the money. Fuck I'm done with CB anyways , I got a shit ton of tokens, if anyone who wants it, Msg me and I will split it all your way. Thank you for your responses. Crazy thing is I got her passport and have government connections in her country, don't know if I should track her down and teach her a lesson. My fault anyway for being a sucker. I can't help but laugh that I'm such a loser!

Boy, oh, boy...she played you like an 88-key Yamaha digital piano! And now you're out for revenge.

And THIS is why I keep saying that models are playing a dangerous game when they resort to extreme measures or shady tactics to get money. Hell, I think even the "String him along to believe we'll meet in person...to get him to keep spending lots of money on me" tactic is a bad idea.

I don't give a damn if a member has tipped you a whole year's worth of your rent. Reckless shit like showing him your passport...your real name and address...telling him where you work...etc. What's next? Gonna give him your social security number and bank account details too? Just no.....

Oh No What GIF by Identity

Like the 90s song says...insaaane in the membraaane! Both of y'all.

And THIS is why I keep saying that models are playing a dangerous game when they resort to extreme measures or shady tactics to get money. Hell, I think even the "String him along to believe we'll meet in person...to get him to keep spending lots of money on me" tactic is a bad idea.
I agree it's a bad idea. Even if camsites are based on catering to fantasy and service, to lead someone to believe that they are that 1 in a million lucky person to have their favourite cam model crush on them back is just.. painful.

There is a noticeable trend in certain countries (like eastern europe) that has me wondering what's their own doing and what their studio is telling them is right for them to say (or god forbid, forcing them to say).

But this kind of game happens across the board, including high ranking models. Even ignoring the morality of using someone like that, for their money, their trust.. I feel that while most men conned will likely be angry or upset but be able to eventually move on, it only takes one person with enough of a vendetta to do something bad. No money could convince me that it's worth the risk of running into such a person even if I felt it was justified for me to lead them on.
I'm honestly surprised there is no news of a situation like this widely known because I feel it is only a matter of time if it hasn't happened already. Playing with people's feelings is playing with fire imo.

I think “why did you get into camming” is a very reasonable question to ask YOURSELF, OP. Ask yourself: why would a woman get into this industry? Consider the social repercussions of camming. Consider the potential dangers. Consider how most women would be shunned by family and friends if it comes out. Consider how most of us use a pseudonym. Consider how women who are in these industries will often conceal and lie about their profession in public. Why would a woman go into camming? Is debt a reason? Maybe, but a lot of people have debt and they don’t all end up camming, so why then. Why choose this over the other 100 ways of covering debt? I will tell you why: women in this industry tend to have a mix of being quite ambitious, somewhat reckless and with a disregard for social norms. What you get is the rebellious go-getter. And this archetype has a very long shadow because if you are ambitious enough to disregard common sense and social norms to get your way, what will stop you from getting what you want? Where is the boundary? Now.. well balanced models will know there is a line and not to cross it, but I find this industry tends to draw out psychopaths in large quantities too. So once you answer this question you quickly learn this is an industry of pirates where respect is to be EARNED and not given out for free. Next time you like a camgirl, wait and test her character to see if there are limits to her ambition and where those limits lie before sending them half a Bitcoin.

I agree it's a bad idea. Even if camsites are based on catering to fantasy and service, to lead someone to believe that they are that 1 in a million lucky person to have their favourite cam model crush on them back is just.. painful.

There is a noticeable trend in certain countries (like eastern europe) that has me wondering what's their own doing and what their studio is telling them is right for them to say (or god forbid, forcing them to say).

But this kind of game happens across the board, including high ranking models. Even ignoring the morality of using someone like that, for their money, their trust.. I feel that while most men conned will likely be angry or upset but be able to eventually move on, it only takes one person with enough of a vendetta to do something bad. No money could convince me that it's worth the risk of running into such a person even if I felt it was justified for me to lead them on.
I'm honestly surprised there is no news of a situation like this widely known because I feel it is only a matter of time if it hasn't happened already. Playing with people's feelings is playing with fire imo.

I used to work in a studio in Eastern Europe. I was told by my manager and recruiter (girl) that I am on "online live cam dating site" (which was myfreecams) and the way to make money is "make the users fall in love with you and want to meet you" (but do not do that then). I had no reason not to believe her but it only took some days to find out she was lying to me and left quite quickly.

However some of the girls who were with me kept believing our manager or played that game knowing that we are not on a dating site.

Boy, oh, boy...she played you like an 88-key Yamaha digital piano! And now you're out for revenge.

I don't give a damn if a member has tipped you a whole year's worth of your rent. Reckless shit like showing him your passport...your real name and address...telling him where you work...etc. What's next? Gonna give him your social security number and bank account details too? Just no.....

Oh No What GIF by Identity

Like the 90s song says...insaaane in the membraaane! Both of y'all.
Love the Cypress HIll reference....very suitable !!! :)

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Status
Not open for further replies.