AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Unable to cash out

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 16, 2021
Hi @punker barbie

Please I am unable to convert my tokens to cash. The error message say "Unable to cashout. Contact support if problem continues". However, Payment Information Form has been submitted, cashing out via Paxum.

I have contacted support via email but no response. The tickets numbers are 17869613, 17868354, My chaturbate username is asspfodeus.

Please, your assistance will be highly appreciated.

We've alredy missed the payment day because of it ;(

I am having this issue as well! It’s been about four days since I’ve emailed support with no response. My username is MysterySandwich and the ticket number was 17862365. Thank you so much!

Upvote 0
Same thing here. It’s crazy. I’ve never had this problem before. I already tried to contact support twice and no response. Very stressed because payouts are coming up and I have to pay rent in a few days. My user name is xobeccaxo and request number is 17864596 @punker barbie

Upvote 0
Hello @punker barbie , I have the same issue. I cash out weekly and never had trouble before, this weekend it will not allow me to cash out and I cannot use tokens to boost my room. I emailed support on Friday but they have not answered, can you help please?

Sofia Sisko

Upvote 0
So I'm thinking this is time for a class action law suit. I've been flagged for age verification (that i completed) and they restored everything except now I cant tip or cash out. You know I can see this from a mile away. Chaturbate is preventing us from taking our cut but they are using us to get paid. There's this thing called slavery, and it kind of ended here in the USA. I'm going to start a Reddit thread for anyone else who sees this, let's not let them steal our wages. The fact is that CB was already paid for the tokens, the only difference is that they don't have to pay out our half if they cut you off for some bullshit reason that they won't even answer in support.

It's been days since my last response, and I did everything support requested. Now I'm just ghosted. Good luck in court guys, I'll see you there with all these other people you screwed.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.