AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Viewer harassment help on stripchat

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2021
Hello everyone, I am a knight for a newer model on SC, she has a high level viewer (90) who consistently verbally harasses the model in public chat, personal message, & even direct phone via WhatsApp. I mute the person when he starts the insults of calling her a prostitute, cunt, slut, F’n bitch etc. This guy will start to insult other viewers if they say anything about his behavior. After the mute, he proceeds to keep up the insults via a 10 token tip and leaving a public comment. He has even posted the models phone number in public chat multiple times & said to PM to get the number. This viewer has over 10 accounts, he will switch to another account and continue the harassment. He has said in public chat he will continue to make more accounts and keep up the harassment until the model is “ruined”. We knights attempt to mute all of his accounts. I know the model is able to do a 30 day ban, however this viewer has a mental issue and continues to make new accounts & apparently money is not an issue for him because he funds the new accounts to be able to post messages. Support was emailed, however nothing was received in response. It’s very distracting behavior and the guys actions have caused many viewers to leave the room since he continues to return for long duration during the broadcast. This viewer as also posted in chat this is not the first model he has harassed and he will continue to do this. I find out he has accounts on many cam sights, we have statements from other models as well about similar harassment. The latest event now he send a video of himself masturbating to the models phone while laughing out loud. This video was not asked for by the model. I have the guys name, cellphone number & possibly the city he lives, I was considering reporting him to the local authorities for sexual harassment due to the latest videos. I have copy of video and many screen shots of the behavior during broadcasts. Does anyone have suggestions? Thanks.

I am very sorry to hear that both the model and you are faced with such a user's behavior.

Would you please write to me in private messages or on chloe@stripchat.com the nickname of the model and several nicknames of this user?

I'll forward this information to the appropriate department, and my colleagues will take action.

Upvote 1
Hello everyone, I am a knight for a newer model on SC, she has a high level viewer (90) who consistently verbally harasses the model in public chat, personal message, & even direct phone via WhatsApp. I mute the person when he starts the insults of calling her a prostitute, cunt, slut, F’n bitch etc. This guy will start to insult other viewers if they say anything about his behavior. After the mute, he proceeds to keep up the insults via a 10 token tip and leaving a public comment. He has even posted the models phone number in public chat multiple times & said to PM to get the number. This viewer has over 10 accounts, he will switch to another account and continue the harassment. He has said in public chat he will continue to make more accounts and keep up the harassment until the model is “ruined”. We knights attempt to mute all of his accounts. I know the model is able to do a 30 day ban, however this viewer has a mental issue and continues to make new accounts & apparently money is not an issue for him because he funds the new accounts to be able to post messages. Support was emailed, however nothing was received in response. It’s very distracting behavior and the guys actions have caused many viewers to leave the room since he continues to return for long duration during the broadcast. This viewer as also posted in chat this is not the first model he has harassed and he will continue to do this. I find out he has accounts on many cam sights, we have statements from other models as well about similar harassment. The latest event now he send a video of himself masturbating to the models phone while laughing out loud. This video was not asked for by the model. I have the guys name, cellphone number & possibly the city he lives, I was considering reporting him to the local authorities for sexual harassment due to the latest videos. I have copy of video and many screen shots of the behavior during broadcasts. Does anyone have suggestions? Thanks.
Please message me as I believe I am dealing with the same sociopath. Everything you said fits to a T! I also have a picture of him and would love to exchange info as this guy needs to be stopped. He preys on newer models who may not understand the platform at first and the unlimited names all of which are colored is exactly whT I have dealt with. Please send me a PM and let’s talk

Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
I am very sorry to hear that both the model and you are faced with such a user's behavior.

Would you please write to me in private messages or on chloe@stripchat.com the nickname of the model and several nicknames of this user?

I'll forward this information to the appropriate department, and my colleagues will take action.
Did anything ever come of this? I believe I am dealing with the exact same person and this is what the loser does constantly. I think if this became a priority you would be surprised at just how often this is going on.

Reactions: James_and_Aiden
Upvote 0
How do I delete racist messages from a guest on the public chat? I can't silence, delete or ban them. I have to stop my stream and restart so the messages go away. I'm not sure but it might be the same person who comes to say fucked up shit on my chat. It has happened three days in a row now.

Upvote 0
How do I delete racist messages from a guest on the public chat? I can't silence, delete or ban them. I have to stop my stream and restart so the messages go away. I'm not sure but it might be the same person who comes to say fucked up shit on my chat. It has happened three days in a row now.

Thank you for sharing this situation, indeed, it sounds very unpleasant. With messages from guests so far, nothing can be done (only to prohibit them to write in the chat at all).

In plans, we already have a functionality, which will help to solve this problem, I hope the implementation will not keep you waiting

• Helpful!
Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Thank you for sharing this situation, indeed, it sounds very unpleasant. With messages from guests so far, nothing can be done (only to prohibit them to write in the chat at all).

In plans, we already have a functionality, which will help to solve this problem, I hope the implementation will not keep you waiting

Oh this sounds interesting, I have (in the past) suggested 2 things, hopefully, it's one of them:
1) Mute/ban specific GUEST # (since they all have different #ID, so it can be linked to IP)
2) Clear Chat (I know Camsoda has this and honestly, it's the only thing about that site I personally like)

Both of these would be amazing options for models though, so I look forward to seeing what it will be

Upvote 0
Obviously it is your choice how you run your room, but I wonder what the advantage is for allowing unregistered "guest" users to chat?

I have never been in room that allows them to speak that I have ever wanted to stay in or revisit. I have never seen "guest" users say anything useful or interesting.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
ℹ️

Models have the ability to control WHO can chat in their room.

My show Controls tab > Who can chat section
Stripchat Recommended Option: Registered users with verified emails

ℹ️

R761uH78Ww5ELhDmlepeYSkSp0cZA-NZwSa1j1_tDS4fUpFrkX89sX-bqky1MclYtqJHHnPNErK4tYQaRBNUXv6TUTnqFkT_qD0E4r0u-yvmt3S8Wh4GjEBobtwX-cmKMrQ5WDgKMIGOEAPf

7100rTAAV9haG9PQrYqeArpIx25GVEQ4Ngna9S9rrVKMRSg0LZ6FrLcdIXjVpaooULBuHIKc_-gzGII35WYXdEx37iEzPhgcAZDEq3-HPUsejKI1MA6oPGet2PZqb3WFCZRe6VU

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I am SO sorry you good people have to deal with this! I forwarded the link to this thread to my model friend. She is very selective, so I doubt she is in danger, but ...wow.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.