AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

unable to verify a friend who showed up by accident

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sweet_camiila

Cam Model
Jul 24, 2021
hello good day, many pleasure to all my model account is: sweet_camiila
i've been working with chaturbate for about a year and I love cb♥, but a few days ago a friend appeared on camera by accident, she was reflected in a mirror and the camera was pointing to that mirror was a mistake I accept it, but I do not understand why the next day my account is completely blocked and I can not verify my friend to I continue transmitting in my account, 😭😭😭 I send an email to support more than 3 days ago and they do not respond to me, they didn't even give me the opportunity to upload my friend's documents to continue with my active account. has anyone ever done the same to you? how do I fix it? 🤧

i've been working with chaturbate for about a year and I love cb♥, but a few days ago a friend appeared on camera by accident, she was reflected in a mirror and the camera was pointing to that mirror was a mistake I accept it, but I do not understand why the next day my account is completely blocked and I can not verify my friend to I continue transmitting in my account, 😭😭😭 I send an email to support more than 3 days ago and they do not respond to me, they didn't even give me the opportunity to upload my friend's documents to continue with my active account. has anyone ever done the same to you? how do I fix it? 🤧

For what it’s worth, something very similar happened to a model friend of mine 8 or 9 months ago. The other woman was in the same room off camera but briefly appeared on the stream when the model moved her camera. CB detected the additional person on cam and banned her account basically instantly.

The other woman was also a verified CB model on her own page, but obviously was not planning to be shown on her friend’s page. Like you, they were both asked to re-confirm their identities. It took several days and a few denials, but eventually the model was un-banned.

Best of luck to you in getting this resolved with CB support.

Reactions: sweet_camiila
Upvote 0
You can't see https://chaturbate.com/accounts/age_verification/ while logged in? it still shows you the ban message?

Upvote 0
For what it’s worth, something very similar happened to a model friend of mine 8 or 9 months ago. The other woman was in the same room off camera but briefly appeared on the stream when the model moved her camera. CB detected the additional person on cam and banned her account basically instantly.

The other woman was also a verified CB model on her own page, but obviously was not planning to be shown on her friend’s page. Like you, they were both asked to re-confirm their identities. It took several days and a few denials, but eventually the model was un-banned.

Best of luck to you in getting this resolved with CB support.
thank you for your good wishes, I hope unblock me to verify my female friend:bag:

Upvote 0
You can't see https://chaturbate.com/accounts/age_verification/ while logged in? it still shows you the ban message?
are you the creator of cbhours? hehehe amazing, but chaturbate doesn't show me that link to verify my female friend, my account is completely blocked with no opportunity to verify and correct that accident 😭 and support do not reply to emails I sent very days ago😭

Attachments

• Captura.PNG
    Captura.PNG
    30 KB · Views: 14
Upvote 0
are you the creator of cbhours? hehehe amazing, but chaturbate doesn't show me that link to verify my female friend, my account is completely blocked with no opportunity to verify and correct that accident 😭 and support do not reply to emails I sent very days ago😭

Yup thats me.

Oh ok you'll have to wait on support to get back to you then, @punker barbie

Upvote 0
I hope this gets resolved quickly for you so you can get back online. We kinda thought that CB was tightening up on their agreement and terms due to a few resent situations that shouldn’t have happened. But in the other hand as frustrating as it is sometimes we kinda feel safer knowing that they are watching for anything that could get them in trouble. Also, I think they are very protective of our accounts for our financial security (and that’s very important to us).

Reactions: sweet_camiila
Upvote 0
I hope this gets resolved quickly for you so you can get back online. We kinda thought that CB was tightening up on their agreement and terms due to a few resent situations that shouldn’t have happened. But in the other hand as frustrating as it is sometimes we kinda feel safer knowing that they are watching for anything that could get them in trouble. Also, I think they are very protective of our accounts for our financial security (and that’s very important to us).
hello, thank you, it is nice to feel with this comment I thought it was just me but I understand that delays and errors can happen on the ps page we are all people, and reading the whole forum I see that really are many and must be loaded with work is understandable, i hope that @punker barbie you can help me in my problem. it's a lot of days without work and I love what I do

Reactions: dunder_muffin
Upvote 0
@sweet_camiila …we got really lucky last year. We had another couple join us for some fun one night and it never went to an all out ban. If I remember correctly a window popped up on our screen about unverified people in the room and it actually gave us a link that we were able to quickly have them hold their ID’s and get a pic of them. Very interesting though, that was a year ago and we have since cashed out a few times. But just this last pay period we had to contact them again (good thing we are still friends in the LS), but we had to have them e-sign the agreement before our payment was released (which should be in the bank tomorrow hopefully). So…loooong story short, they went back about a year and requested agreements from performers that were verified, just hadn’t e-signed the agreement. Hopefully it’s something simple for you, but unfortunately we are at the mercy of email unable to physically talk to anyone 🤷‍♂️

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.