AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

SOMEONE IS STALKING ME. SUPPORT IGNORING ME

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 9, 2021
@punker barbie I hate to complain, I am a very laidback person so posting here is honestly my last form of hope. Someone under names I cannot list here, entered my room on Sunday around 8:50 pm. They made about 10 accounts including my name, my colleges name and sending threats. I have proof of everything. I emailed support from the email on file and they still haven’t responded. I’ve submitted requests. The perosn who created these accounts is STILL active on chaturbate. His location is listed somewhere 6 hours away from me and they have 0 followers. Everytime I get a reply back from support, it’s from my other email address asking me to send them from the one on file. Are they not seeing this? My safety is honestly at stake here and now my account is banned. I just want this to end as it is causing me major uncertainty. My username is college_twink20. Ticket number 18058509.

Reactions: anabeauty37
My account is also banned and without any reason, and support does not answer, we are in trouble my friend
That sucks. Is this your second ban? The only thing thing I possibly can think of them banning me for was having alcohol on camera. I’ve seen users with full bars in their homes and shots on their tip menu. Just so lost right now, best of luck with your situation.

Reactions: COUNTRYBOY
Upvote 0
Yes, the second, and without a reason. It is possible that there is a problem in the settings of the obs . Did support answer you?

Upvote 0
Yes, we have to remain as strong and calm as possible, I hope your request will be accepted, and my advice if I go back to work, try to ignore this person, his goal is to confuse you and make you afraid of him, ignoring him will go... Try not to make writing in your room for everyone, and try to change ur time When you enter, and put a secret number for the room after you finish work, but the most important thing is to ignore it

Reactions: College_twink20
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.