AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

age verification issue - age verification deleted

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 20, 2021
Hello @Punkerbarbie. My username is: samii_darky
I have problems with my account, it was verified for about 4 months, I worked without any problems at chaturbate, I have had no warnings or I have broken any rules.

On August 2, they removed the verification of my account without any reason, in the document verification section my document does not appear since it rejects, however, I reloaded my document and they tell me that it is verified, but still my account continues without verification since my tokens have not been charged to the estudio account since that same date, therefore I have not received my payment

I have written several times to the mail and none has been answered in a timely manner.

Thank you for your attention

Support has confirmed that this has been resolved.
Hello @punker barbie. Thank you very much for your help, I really worries me that my tokens continue without loading into the studio account since August 2, I have been in transmission as I always do it every day, but the tokens are still accumulated there. Please help me solve this great inconvenience, since because of that I have not been able to receive my payment. Muachas thank you for your time.

Upvote 0
Hello @punker barbie. Thank you very much for your help, I really worries me that my tokens continue without loading into the studio account since August 2, I have been in transmission as I always do it every day, but the tokens are still accumulated there. Please help me solve this great inconvenience, since because of that I have not been able to receive my payment. Muachas thank you for your time.
@punker barbie , attached here is an image showing my verified account, but my tokens still accumulated

Attachments

• vivian chatur.PNG
    vivian chatur.PNG
    93.8 KB · Views: 4
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.