AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Streamates new document verification stopped me mid contest.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 17, 2016
NYC
I was doing great in the contest, when it asked me to stop and do a one time verification. It was really hard with the frames they gave, both on the phone or computer. I think it was rejected, but I can't tell as the page just says we are resubmitting my documents, and to upload this and that using their frames.

I have a very light coloured license, and it doesn't show up well in the face,/ID photo no matter what I use. I have $1000 in my account, and now I am shut down because I can't get a clear picture using their app.

Anyone else having problems? Everyone must do it when they cam next time if not.

Is this different than the message they sent? It says it will start Monday and we had a deadline to complete it by. They said there would be a link to click. I wonder what it did to you and why?? Email your country rep asap! I have streamed several times today and had no notice.

Reactions: Mistress Cash
Upvote 0
I've been streaming just fine without being told I had to verify as well. The top of my dashboard says this..."Starting next week we will be requiring all broadcasters who have not gone through our new validation process to resubmit their documents to ensure we have the most up to date and verified information. We will be providing a link to our resubmit process on Monday August 30th. For more info click here."

So they aren't requiring anything be completed until Sept. 15th. Not sure why your account would be shut down already before they even sent the link.

Upvote 0
Is this different than the message they sent? It says it will start Monday and we had a deadline to complete it by. They said there would be a link to click. I wonder what it did to you and why?? Email your country rep asap! I have streamed several times today and had no notice.
Yes it does say that. But suddenly it said I needed to do a one time verification, which I did. I had no choice as it came up with Step 1, where it should say stream. I uploaded what they asked for, using their frames, and I was fine until 2 hours before the contest ended, and it said another message. Before you stream, you must submit documents. So I did it again. It said next step verify payout info, which I had sent the documents last year. So I resent a new bank statment. So now it says, 72 hours to review address, and did I send in my documents. Iv'e resent them several times now, but it just comes up with the same screen, resubmitting my documents, please upload.

Upvote 0
I've been streaming just fine without being told I had to verify as well. The top of my dashboard says this..."Starting next week we will be requiring all broadcasters who have not gone through our new validation process to resubmit their documents to ensure we have the most up to date and verified information. We will be providing a link to our resubmit process on Monday August 30th. For more info click here."

So they aren't requiring anything be completed until Sept. 15th. Not sure why your account would be shut down already before they even sent the link.
Mine still says that. too. Still says that. But it certainly made me do it.

Upvote 0
IV'e written twice for help, but so far nothing. Where do I find my countries representivie? I didn't know I had one. Ha ha

Upvote 0
have you contacted liz or anyone esle support about this?

Reactions: GoddessV
Upvote 0
I was doing great in the contest, when it asked me to stop and do a one time verification. It was really hard with the frames they gave, both on the phone or computer. I think it was rejected, but I can't tell as the page just says we are resubmitting my documents, and to upload this and that using their frames.

I have a very light coloured license, and it doesn't show up well in the face,/ID photo no matter what I use. I have $1000 in my account, and now I am shut down because I can't get a clear picture using their app.

Anyone else having problems? Everyone must do it when they cam next time if not.
liz@streamate.com , Hi LIz, nice to meet you. Would you be able to help me with this? I have been off since 6:30 PM Saturday. I have tried every phone, every ID, and my computer. Thanks in advance.

Upvote 0
Does anyone remember what the validation process was? I don't remember doing one besides resubmitting current ID since mine expired this year on my own. It says for all broadcasters who have not gone through our new validation process, so at some point I must have done it since I have not received any link to do so.

EDIT-
NVM, just remembered what it was and remembered holding up my ID for a scan, whoopsies!

Upvote 0
liz@streamate.com , Hi LIz, nice to meet you. Would you be able to help me with this? I have been off since 6:30 PM Saturday. I have tried every phone, every ID, and my computer. Thanks in advance.
I believe Liz is not one of the active reps in this forum and you need to just send her an email to provided email address.

Upvote 0
Does anyone remember what the validation process was? I don't remember doing one besides resubmitting current ID since mine expired this year on my own. It says for all broadcasters who have not gone through our new validation process, so at some point I must have done it since I have not received any link to do so.

EDIT-
NVM, just remembered what it was and remembered holding up my ID for a scan, whoopsies!
I haven't recieved the link yet either. Was wondering since I recently had to update my id in January if I Have to go through the process again.

Upvote 0
I haven't recieved the link yet either. Was wondering since I recently had to update my id in January if I Have to go through the process again.
I haven't gotten a link and I only submitted my ID when I signed up in 2019. I think they are slow on the rollout perhaps.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Susperia
Upvote 0
The link is not yet added in the dashboard. The plan is to add it later today and then you'll be able to follow the ID verification steps.

Upvote 0
The link is not yet added in the dashboard. The plan is to add it later today and then you'll be able to follow the ID verification steps.
Yes you will. I am using the same ID I did when I joined last Oct. Everyone has to do it, but now yet. I just want to get paid for last week at least.

Upvote 0
I am also having difficulties. I just joined back in May but recently had a name and address change. I let them know of my name and address change. Had my address verified again. Now for over 2 days I am pulled offline. I have done their desktop re-certification 4 TIMES NOW! I finally did the re-certification on mobile as well. I don't think the desktop version is working. I contacted Liz and SMsupport and no resolve yet. I even did a verification video of the process showing success recording my desktop. $$$$ just going down the drain not being able to work.

• Wat?!
Upvote 0
I am also having difficulties. I just joined back in May but recently had a name and address change. I let them know of my name and address change. Had my address verified again. Now for over 2 days I am pulled offline. I have done their desktop re-certification 4 TIMES NOW! I finally did the re-certification on mobile as well. I don't think the desktop version is working. I contacted Liz and SMsupport and no resolve yet. I even did a verification video of the process showing success recording my desktop. $$$$ just going down the drain not being able to work.
I was pulled offline for 2 days. Liz's team finally reset something on SM's side and my verification went through.

Upvote 0
I did the verification today but I still have the yellow message at the top of my dashboard. How do I know if it worked?
@Catalina SM
I am wondering the same thing? I have no confirmation it worked?

I just logged back into my account this morning and the yellow banner notice is no longer there. I assume it means that everything was verified?? Is this the same for you guys as well?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.