AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Split cam allowed on these sites?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 30, 2021
Hi
Anyone know if split camming is allowed on stripchat and chaturbate?

I had a warning on chaturbate today so not sure if it's allowed. Worried now.

I don't think splitcamming is "allowed" on any site. No site wants you working on other sites but they do understand that you do, so they accept it.
Just don't be promoting it or mentioning to anyone in public chat or PM (by typing or speaking out loud) that you are splitcamming.

I don't think splitcamming is "allowed" on any site.
MFC says they allow it, but don't recommend it for various reasons.

I don't think splitcamming is "allowed" on any site. No site wants you working on other sites but they do understand that you do, so they accept it.
Just don't be promoting it or mentioning to anyone in public chat or PM (by typing or speaking out loud) that you are splitcamming.
View attachment 89866
MFC says they allow it, but don't recommend it for various reasons.
I have sent both cb and stripchat an email I hope they get back to me soon. I want it from them that it's ok to do. Don't want to be breaking any rules

It seems to me that it's tolerated at the popular camming sites.

There's one reasonably popular Russian lady who's been around a while and who regularly simultaneously streams at Chaturbate, Myfreecams, Streammate, Stripchat, and Camsoda. If she ever hooks into Bongacams as well she would likely qualify for a spot in Mr Guinness's book :D

It seems to me that it's tolerated at the popular camming sites.

There's one reasonably popular Russian lady who's been around a while and who regularly simultaneously streams at Chaturbate, Myfreecams, Streammate, Stripchat, and Camsoda. If she ever hooks into Bongacams as well she would likely qualify for a spot in Mr Guinness's book :D

I know someone who had been splitting 10 sites at a time, and she said that she'd been working 7 days a week. :jawdrop:😢

I know someone who had been splitting 10 sites at a time, and she said that she'd been working 7 days a week. :jawdrop:😢
Got a reply from chaturbate they said I can't so I now have to decide between stripchat and chaturbate no idea which one is gonna be best one for me to choose

I split with chaturbate and several other sites and have for over a year. Turn audio off so other sites don't hear tip sounds. How the hell would they know? I am pretty sure @ShineModel had to get their permission to add them to the interface on the browser. You may have gotten a response from someone in support who is an idiot, happens all the time. They can not require exclusivity unless it is in terms of service and it isn't.

I would go ahead and do it considering many of us on this forum do. If they no longer allow it they didn't inform any of us who have been working that site for a long time while splitting.

Got a reply from chaturbate they said I can't so I now have to decide between stripchat and chaturbate no idea which one is gonna be best one for me to choose
That's so strange, because thousands of models do it on Chaturbate...
Yeah… i think maybe you got one of the dumb ones at CB support.

A lot of these sites like to recommend that you only cam on their site. They don't want to encourage you to spend your time on the competitor sites. But if this CB person actually said you're not allowed to splitcam, it's probably someone who doesn't know what they're talking about...and they're only assuming you can't. I can't even find anything in their rules about not being able to splitcam.

A lot of these sites like to recommend that you only cam on their site. They don't want to encourage you to spend your time on the competitor sites. But if this CB person actually said you're not allowed to splitcam, it's probably someone who doesn't know what they're talking about...and they're only assuming you can't. I can't even find anything in their rules about not being able to splitcam.
Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I split with chaturbate and several other sites and have for over a year. Turn audio off so other sites don't hear tip sounds. How the hell would they know? I am pretty sure @ShineModel had to get their permission to add them to the interface on the browser. You may have gotten a response from someone in support who is an idiot, happens all the time. They can not require exclusivity unless it is in terms of service and it isn't.

I would go ahead and do it considering many of us on this forum do. If they no longer allow it they didn't inform any of us who have been working that site for a long time while splitting.
Yeah that's what I thought if they are on shine browser I did assume it would be ok. I asked stripchat and they said it's fine to do split cam. So was surprised when chaturbate said no. Bit I checked the terms and conditions as well and couldn't see anything in there that says its not allowed. I will silence the sound on one of the sites.

Reactions: SplitCam

I guess they might know if there watching as I would be talking to ones on the other site and not just ones in chat on cb. I guess

Yeah that's what I thought if they are on shine browser I did assume it would be ok. I asked stripchat and they said it's fine to do split cam. So was surprised when chaturbate said no. Bit I checked the terms and conditions as well and couldn't see anything in there that says its not allowed. I will silence the sound on one of the sites.

I think, and luckily, Stripchat are a lot more understanding that it IS a business/job for you ladies and realistically being on only one site is not enough. So, I assume they told you just don't advertise other sites or mention the names of them, etc right? Which is more than fair, but some places, like CB, still live in the stone ages.

I am curious how old the person is who owns CB? Does anyone know?
I can't even begin to imagine poor designers and coders trying to have to get stuff past the owner to make the site better. he is no doubt one of those Clients From Hell

I guess they might know if there watching as I would be talking to ones on the other site and not just ones in chat on cb. I guess
That would require more time than I'd imagine anyone at CB would actually spend watching individual streams, assuming they do. Especially when you consider a model can be having multiple convos between chat/pm/tip notes, and also how a models feed could have a long delay based on their settings and connection.

Reactions: GoddessV and NotYou
I think, and luckily, Stripchat are a lot more understanding that it IS a business/job for you ladies and realistically being on only one site is not enough. So, I assume they told you just don't advertise other sites or mention the names of them, etc right? Which is more than fair, but some places, like CB, still live in the stone ages.
Someone, might have been @xChloe , might have been @yummybrownfox , showed the SC terms the other day, it basically said that if a model is splitcamming, and go pvt or c2c on SC they must close any public shows on the other sites. So SC certainly acknowledge splitcamming.

Plain sense and courtesy would dictate not mentioning other sites in chat or pm on sites as a matter of course.

Hi

You can stream safely on as many sites your pc handle , i am the crazy one streaming 10 sites simultaniously 7 days per week :hilarious: ( just pay attention if you mix token sites with private sites you must respect the rules from the private based sites . also if you do privates on stripchat then you must go in spy or close other platforms while you have the private on stripchat, same if you do true private on myfreecams or bongacams )

Hi

Just wondering. Could the issue be that there was chat about the other site(s), either by you or by users in the room, because advertising other sites is a no go.

Reactions: Diana_Devil
Hi,

You are permitted to multi stream on all platforms. We’ve streamed on 8 platforms for nearly 2 years.

Just ensure you not doing anything to break their rules

- Don’t mention other platform names, this is a ban able violation on most platforms.
- Some platforms don’t allow you to be nude during free chat, having multiple webcams or PC setups helps you stay compliant and maximise your reach.

Someone, might have been @xChloe , might have been @yummybrownfox , showed the SC terms the other day, it basically said that if a model is splitcamming, and go pvt or c2c on SC they must close any public shows on the other sites. So SC certainly acknowledge splitcamming.

Plain sense and courtesy would dictate not mentioning other sites in chat or pm on sites as a matter of course.

You are right; broadcasting to multiple sites (splitcamming) is allowed; Stripchat does not require exclusivity from models.

However, we ask chathosts to stop broadcasts on other sites (or switch to spy mode there) if they start private / exclusive private on Stripchat.

Status
Not open for further replies.