AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
You have no idea what you're talking about.

The truth is, she was very nice to me on her stream. It was only after I posted here on AC that she discovered who I was, and It pissed her off.

The only harassment going on here on this forum Is from her, you and a few others. I have never been rude to any of you.

Haters will hate, nothing I can do about that. :(

WRONG. I knew who you were right away because your screen name on both Stripchat AND MyFreeCams is the same as your screen name on here. I smiled and greeted you, and you just sat there lurking (Never said a word to me)...going back and forth from my Stripchat room...to my MyFreeCams room. Rinse and repeat. Then you come on here to post your little dickhead critique about my room, bitching about how "awful" the stream was. Which is kinda funny to me, since I had the ShineModel rep. (who's a member here on ACF) check my stream for me at approximately 12:33 AM EST, and they said everything was fine now with my stream. Prior to that, I'd been on cam for a whole hour and half with no audio, because no one fucking bothered to tell me there was no sound. So I had to mess around with the audio settings in that damn OBS encoder (I hate using that) to get the sound working.

And even if the tech issue(s) in my room was as "awful" as you claim, you could've fucking told me right there in the chat, or private message me here on the forum. But no, you chose to be a dick once again, and make a public post on here bitching about it...because you're that petty enough to try to make a model (who clowned you in a previous thread) look bad, I guess. Lol. Apparently, my stream was good enough for you to sit there lurking two of my rooms for who knows how long.....

It usually makes me happy to see an ACF member in my chat. But you can keep your annoying ass out of my room(s). And don't bother returning to my Stripchat room when your 30-day ban expires. I'll just ban your petty, troll ass again.....

Last edited:
I have nothing to brag about, the average size penis is 6 to 7 inches.
I'm just an average guy. :)

Yeah, we don't give a fuck about your dick. Clearly you're in desperate need of some female attention. Maybe when you go buy some tokens, you can go pay a chick to pretend to give a damn about your shrimp dick. Boy, BYE.

Last edited:
Yeah, we don't give a fuck about your dick. Clearly you're in desperate need of some female attention. Maybe when you go buy some tokens, you can go pay some other model to pretend to give a damn about your shrimp dick. Boy, BYE.
He's below both of us, and any and all further consideration on our part. The fact that he is trying so hard to inflame and get attention, I find humorous.
However, it's below my dignity to engage further with such a disliked and unsophisticated fool.
I am so sorry that you have had to deal with such an asinine nincompoop in your room this evening Yummy 💜

May the cam Gods and Goddesses bless the infinite patience you must possess, for having dealt with such tomfoolery.

Yeah, we don't give a fuck about your dick. Clearly you're in desperate need of some female attention. Maybe when you go buy some tokens, you can go pay a chick to pretend to give a damn about your shrimp dick. Boy, BYE.
I will pray for you.

I suggest you find a good psychiatrist to workout your issues. :(

ezgif-1-43e4ce9a7524.gif

He's below both of us, and any and all further consideration on our part. The fact that he is trying so hard to inflame and get attention, I find humorous.
However, it's below my dignity to engage further with such a disliked and unsophisticated fool.
I am so sorry that you have had to deal with such an asinine nincompoop in your room this evening Yummy 💜

May the cam Gods and Goddesses bless the infinite patience you must possess, for having to deal with such tomfoolery.

Thank you, Eli. And you're right...he's a clown. Maybe he still has his Hanes in a twist over the way us models (and members) called him out on his bullshit in that Ask-A-Model thread after he stuck his foot in his mouth.

Trolls gonna troll.

Season 5 Whatever GIF by Paramount+

Just a heads up, ladies. On MyFreeCams this fucktard's screen name is Se7en_Inches_
On Stripchat it is Seven_Inches

Hey, when I gave Ruebae some advice, you haters started trolling me.

Take your own advice, and seek professional help. That little stunt of yours...taking a screen capture from my live stream tonight because you're that obsessed with me...that's been reported. Also enjoy your final moments on here while it lasts. I have a feeling you won't be on ACF much longer to harass anyone else, or give other models shitty-ass, douchebag advice. :)

Take your own advice, and seek professional help. That little stunt of yours...taking a screen capture from my live stream tonight because you're that obsessed with me...that's been reported. Also enjoy your final moments on here while it lasts. I have a feeling you won't be on ACF much longer to harass anyone else, or give other models shitty-ass, douchebag advice. :)
You people have been harassing me, and calling me foul names.

A tipper that tips in rooms that has those things you dislike, plus a quick look at the 1st page on CB reveal several rooms with said things
Did you actually take a good look at the first page on Chaturbate, very few women have tattoos. None of the women are smoking, and none of the women are playing country or rap music.
It's extremely rare to find a woman smoking, or playing country or rap music on the first page of Chaturbate.

Did you actually take a good look at the first page on Chaturbate, very few women have tattoos. None of the women are smoking, and none of the women are playing country or rap music.
It's extremely rare to find a woman smoking, or playing country or rap music on the first page of Chaturbate.
I said 'a quick look', meaning I didn't go to every single room checking what music they play or if they state that they smoke in the bio, but 20-25% have prominent tattoos showing in the thumbnail.

Anyway, advice is not to list your dislikes and generalizing from those, advice would be something like this:

'you should consider how you present yourself in the thumbnail, that is what tempts users to join your room'

DP but thought. Why is it always yummy these trolls go after while she's streaming? Posting creepy screen captures. This isn't the first time a troll here targeted her when others were being just as harsh maybe harsher.

Feels like racism, man.

DP but thought. Why is it always yummy these trolls go after while she's streaming? Posting creepy screen captures. This isn't the first time a troll here targeted her when others were being just as harsh maybe harsher.

Feels like racism, man.
I think /have thought the exact same thing.

I thought one of the unwritten rules of the camworld is not to give a broadcaster advice unless you are another broadcaster who experienced similar things and are willing to give advice based on your own experiences?

Clearly the way to get to all the tips on every cam site ever is the following.

• Your music must be Japanese Jazz Fusion from the 90's.
  • You must wear kitty girl costumes.
  • You should wear either a heart rate monitor or mike on your chest
  • While being sexually stimulated you should discuss the socioeconomic ramifications of sexual technologies.
This is what everyone is coming to cam sites for and is totally unrelated to my own rather strange tastes and fetishes.

Hello frands. I return from god-knows-where. I've been through Hell and back, and I can still see the countryside from the charred vista on which I stand.

Today I am celebrating the fact that I have cooked FIVE (!!!) meals from scratch at home. Things that weren't "slap nuggets on a plate, chuck in the oven for fifteen minutes" - If I am recalling correctly, they were all vegetarian/vegan meals, and the husband did not bitch ONCE about there being no fleshmeat in the dishes. While I don't tie whether or not I eat meat to my identity, I am pretty pleased that I did not have to rely on it to make scrumptious, savory foods.

Also, I have gone through a few periods of stockpiling beans apocalypse-style and I have a shameful amount of canned and dry beans and lentils. Also a Costco-sized package of pasta I still have to work through. I'm rockin this poorcraft lifestyle.

Now I just need to get my meds sorted out because I'm all over the place in terms of focus. I want to draw, I want to make stickers, I want to tie it all together, I want to conceptualize a persona and be *super weird* and drown out my anxiety in stubborn optimism. And I'm super jazzed to be back in the fine company of the ACF. Cheeeeers~

Clearly the way to get to all the tips on every cam site ever is the following.

• Your music must be Japanese Jazz Fusion from the 90's.
  • You must wear kitty girl costumes.
  • You should wear either a heart rate monitor or mike on your chest
  • While being sexually stimulated you should discuss the socioeconomic ramifications of sexual technologies.
This is what everyone is coming to cam sites for and is totally unrelated to my own rather strange tastes and fetishes.
*Frantically, FURIOUSLY taking notes*

• Funny!
Reactions: Delroy
Kinda weird how after that 'Seven Inches' creep gets banned, on Friday wake up to learn that my Amazon account was hacked (A bunch of stuff ordered)...tonight I'm unable to smoothly stream on any of my cam sites due to ridiculously low Mbps and Fps numbers (Attempted 4 cam sites...one at a time)...and then HE pops up in my Streamate free chat to tell me hi......