AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I've reached that magic number
Happy Birthday. Congrats on reaching the magic number 🎈🎈🎈
The only ones I can think of are 21, 27, 69 and 100. So those are my guesses.

The number of times a day I get cut off and blocked by the only other car in otherwise empty parking lots has led me to realize that I'm clearly an NPC.

• Funny!
Reactions: Brit
Are you guys getting this "Are you sure you want to apply this reaction?" confirmation screen too, EVERY time you try to react to a post on here? Also, the smilies and GIFs feature isn't working for me today. This is so wacky,.

Attachments

• ACF.jpg
    ACF.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 5
Are you guys getting this "Are you sure you want to apply this reaction?" confirmation screen too, EVERY time you try to react to a post on here? Also, the smilies and GIFs feature isn't working for me today. This is so wacky,.
I am not today, but I have days where the site will be super weird. Especially on my phone. And especially threads, where there is a lot of action going on at once. I had a few days last week where it would not let me do reactions on anything at all, pretty sure that was mobile too.

Again, I would imagine probably a server thing.

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!
Trying to find Bday gifts for our roommate. He's an animal lover (we have 3 dogs and a cat).

Attachments

• LOLOLOLOL!!!.JPG
    LOLOLOLOL!!!.JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 4
I don't know if deepfakes will ever have the capacity to be anything other than the creepiest uncanny valley shit ever invented. It doesn't matter how well they're done, either. I have yet to see one that doesn't just squick me right out.

(And to avoid imagining the worst case scenario, here's the harmless meme that inspired this post -- Steve Harvey's face on wrestler Jeff Hardy's head.)

king.gif

This was me earlier trying to be brave and hold my head up high...as I walk past a bunch of fucking mouse traps downstairs to throw my trash away. 😂

What is the best prime number?
Obviously, 2 is quite useful, as computers use it to count.

However, my favorite is 7, since long before Tom Riddle decided to split his soul in 7 for immortality, which did not really work out well for him.

Using just compass, straight-edge and a pencil, you can construct a regular triangle, square, pentagon and hexagon, but never a regular heptagon. It's not because we all are too stupid and we did not yet find a way to construct it. It's impossible to find such a way.

Nobody will ever find a way to construct a regular heptagon using compass, straight-edge and pencil.

I will miss my chancellor Dr. Angela Merkel. Even if her party is far too conservative IMO, she was a lucky chance for Germany. Her scientific upbringing was a good thing in these times and I believe she might have given hope to many girls. It's a bit like Obama: Highly popular outside of the country, highly contended on the inside. Let's see what happens, but the candidate from her party CDU has absolutely no idea whats going on. There is also a lot of frustration among the old white patriarchs after 16 years of female leadership. I was hoping for the Green party and their Candidate Annalena Baerbock and it looked as if she had a chance, but those patriarchs made a real witch hunt. All in all I'm not convinced by the options at hand.

The bullshit far right are at 12% right now, they didn't fare well in the pandemic and the recent German flood catastrophy.

Judging from some American media I've come across Dr. Angela Merkel was somehow popular in the US. Is that true? Or is that only because she represents a stark contrast to Bush/Trump?

Reactions: Brit and schruti
Why do traditional breakfast foods have to be so boring and inadequate to my personal nutritional needs? I feel like I'm wreaking havoc on social order, or committing some kind of faux pas if I have the audacity to eat lunch or dinner foods for breakfast. I guess the only solution is to have a beverage and wait a few hours. But why do traditional breakfast beverages have to be so inadequate to my waking beverage needs...? 😆

Uuugh the world is a mess!

Why do traditional breakfast foods have to be so [...] and inadequate
I feel you, I am always overwhelmed by the horror, when I happen to visit some friends of mine and they offer me for breakfast sausages, fried eggs, beans, and a toast. And I'm always like, OK, where shall I start from... But, as a friend, I comply. Begrudgingly, I have to say.

Last edited:
  • Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
Okay, I'm going to say this and let the shit fly or fall where it may. I'm listening to a talk radio show earlier today and the subject was about the death of Gabby Petito. This idiot calls in and announces that her death was all on her because she was abusive to the boyfriend and it was obvious she had mental issues! WHAT. IN. THE. BLATANT. FUCK! Of course she had some mental issues, she stayed with a son of bitch that physically and mentally abused her! If I could've reached through my phone and grabbed the bastard that made those statements by his pencil neck I would have, and gladly snapped it. Seriously, wtACTUALf dude? No one, and I mean NO ONE, deserves the fate Gabby recieved...regardless.

Okay, I'm going to say this and let the shit fly or fall where it may. I'm listening to a talk radio show earlier today and the subject was about the death of Gabby Petito. This idiot calls in and announces that her death was all on her because she was abusive to the boyfriend and it was obvious she had mental issues! WHAT. IN. THE. BLATANT. FUCK! Of course she had some mental issues, she stayed with a son of bitch that physically and mentally abused her! If I could've reached through my phone and grabbed the bastard that made those statements by his pencil neck I would have, and gladly snapped it. Seriously, wtACTUALf dude? No one, and I mean NO ONE, deserves the fate Gabby recieved...regardless.
It sucks how many mentally fucked up people are in our world.

All three of my 'Chicago' shows (Chicago Med/Fire/P.D.) return TONIGHT, followed by Law and Order SVU and Law and Order Organized Crime tomorrow night! :clap:

Definitely the thing I need to lift my spirits when things have been going wrong lately.

Reactions: MarieElise
Been broadcasting for a little over an hour and a half, and my audio wasn't working in all that time. :mad: And of course, no one in either chat room bothered to tell me anything.....

Been broadcasting for a little over an hour and a half, and my audio wasn't working in all that time. :mad: And of course, no one in either chat room bothered to tell me anything.....
The audio on your streams was awful, very tinny, and the audio kept breaking up.

The audio on your streams was awful, very tinny, and the audio kept breaking up.

Yeah, I mentioned that earlier. And you would know that since you've been camping out in both my rooms, just lurking like a creepy motherfucker. Is that you who just subscribed to me on OnlyFans too? Do me a favor, and stay out of my chatrooms. I've already banned you on MFC, and the only reason you keep coming back to my Stripchat room to lurk is that you know you can't get banned on there until you type something.

Also I went back to the regular web broadcaster, and decided to turn off OBS because I hate using OBS. Don't bother coming back to my room, though. You're not welcome there. Thanks.

Last edited:
Why would I subscribed to your Onlyfans? :confused:

The same reason you kept going back and forth from my Stripchat room to MyFreeCams...over and over again. Because you're a creepy motherfucker. Lol. Leave me alone. I thought you didn't like tattooed girls anyway...

The same reason you kept going back and forth from my Stripchat room to MyFreeCams...over and over again. Because you're a creepy motherfucker. Lol. Leave me alone. I thought you didn't like tattooed girls anyway...
He's harassing you on purpose, and playing stupid about it. #supercreep. So sorry Yummy 💜 Why would he post about your audio in this thread, after you had already mentioned it?...You obviously already knew there was an issue... derrrr. Like I said, he must be trying to be a super creep on purpose 👎 👎👎👎👎

He's harassing you on purpose, and playing stupid about it. #supercreep. So sorry Yummy 💜 Why would he post about your audio in this thread, after you had already mentioned it?...You obviously already knew there was an issue... derrrr. Like I said, he must be trying to be a super creep on purpose 👎 👎👎👎👎

Because he's SCUM, and this is his way of trolling me since I called him out on his nonsense in that other thread. But men who make screen names bragging about their dick usually are assholes anyway. He and his little Tic Tac dick can go fuck off.....

Stephen Colbert GIF by Global TV

You have no idea what you're talking about.

The truth is, she was very nice to me on her stream. It was only after I posted here on AC that she discovered who I was, and It pissed her off.

The only harassment going on here on this forum Is from her, you and a few others. I have never been rude to any of you.

Haters will hate, nothing I can do about that. :(

• Funny!
Reactions: yummybrownfox