AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Of course, but we have little influence over what our own country does, let alone another country.
Personally, I disagree with this. This is precisely what elections and international meetings are for.
Well, personally I'm way less optimistic as far as personal responsibility goes. If anything, what this pandemic has abundantly shown is that you just can't really rely on people behaviour. Also, if a city or regional council or the Parlament decide that you don't get to use your car to access urban city centres or ban the use plastic bags, I'm sure there are people out there who believe that is their constitutional right to use their car and plastic bags, but they are nevertheless fined and taxed, no matter what they think. Also, since corporations don't get to pay politicians or massively fund their political campaign, they also don't get to sit at the table where decisions are being made.

Reactions: schruti
Unless it's changed, I believe that the mixing denotes sarcasm. For example a song titled "lIfE iS gReAt" could be saying life is great, but it really isn't.
Thanks, I did not know that. I thought people were just being demented.

Reactions: Brit
A Facebook friend just posted that she's starting her Christmas shopping.

Excuse Me What GIF by Practice English with yadada

What's the general opinion/ experiences here at ACF, when it comes to; are auras real or not? Around people? Fruits, vegetables?

I had a head trauma many years ago, and for like 2 weeks afterward I swore I could see like an energy field around people. But I'm not sure if it was real, or just from the head trauma. After about 2 weeks it went away. The general consensus (of opinion) from a lot of people I've asked about it, seems to be that it wasn't real... it was a temporary result of the head trauma.
But I still question it a lot. Could it have been this aura thing some people talk about?

Anyone else got anything interesting to say on the subject?

Are auras real or not? Around people? Fruits, vegetables?

I had a head trauma many years ago, and for like 2 weeks afterward I swore I could see like an energy field around people.
In my opinion, energy is something we can describe within the terms of physic, for example, potential energy, stored by increasing the distance between two objects with mass, for example, the earth and a cactus on my balcony. I can convert that potential energy into kinetic energy by dropping the cactus down, where that kinetic energy may impact people walking on the ground. In the end, all energy converts to heat, which is the sad fate of the universe: Just a boring soup of entropy.

I saw no evidence that anything like an aura exists. Nothing we could measure or observe in a controlled and reproducible setting.

I understand when people express their feelings for a human or maybe for a fruit by something they call aura, and they perceive something around the person or object in question.

How do we test that it really exists? How can we verify that a Person under Test (PuT) can actually see an aura? We might have one examiner prepare at least 20 plates, half of them with a fruit, half of them empty, and place a small shield in front of each plate, hiding just that fruit, if it exists, from the view of the PuT and of a second examiner who, one by one, asks the PuT if he can see the aura of the fruits, which would clearly extend beyond she shield and thus should be visible even when the fruit itself is hidden. We need two examiners because the guy asking the questions should not know where are fruits an where not.

If the PuT will claim to see the aura exactly for those plates which actually contain fruits, that would make me think about aura. For now, I think some people perceive something they call aura, but it does not really exist.

What's the general opinion/ experiences here at ACF, when it comes to; are auras real or not? Around people? Fruits, vegetables?

I had a head trauma many years ago, and for like 2 weeks afterward I swore I could see like an energy field around people. But I'm not sure if it was real, or just from the head trauma. After about 2 weeks it went away. The general consensus (of opinion) from a lot of people I've asked about it, seems to be that it wasn't real... it was a temporary result of the head trauma.
But I still question it a lot. Could it have been this aura thing some people talk about?

I think it's a vision anomaly that people with strong beliefs of spirits/supernatural stuff allow themselves to believe is something more than just a vision anomaly. Same with apparitions, etc.

I think there is this world we all agree upon that is described by science, mostly physics. It is necessary as common ground for us to be able to interact, act, understand each other and to play the game. To be able to create individual endeavour and to follow it we mostly focus on what we consider scientifically proven and call it reality. We are forced to focus on our perception to master every day tasks and for many people that's all there is in life.
But its not all.

"Real" is what our minds are making of it. For example a friend of mine had a cactus placed on a chair in her room for 20 years. Then the cactus died. She was sad. She put the chair in her basement never to be used as a chair. A few years later she had a lot of guests for dinner and not enough chairs for them. So she went into the basement dismissing her own superstition and took the chair out and sat on it. Next day she had pimples on her butt.

Now there are different ways to explain this. The scientist would say that her mind connected the cactus and the chair to something thorny. And also the scientist knows that the mind is very powerful in making things "real". The Shaman would say that the ghost of the cactus revealed itself through the chair because it was placed on it for 20 Years.

So what is the right interpretation? Is there a difference at all? I think both are right and there is no difference. Who am I to say that is real and that is not? If you saw an aura you saw an aura. It might not be the thing that is generally described as an aura, but our minds are generally used to making sense of things. And as we are all the creators of our reality no one else beside us can determine what is real and what isn't.

Reactions: MarieElise
there is this little short movie I always refer to when things like this are discussed. only loosely related. but I thing its exceptional:

there is this little short movie I always refer to when things like this are discussed. only loosely related. but I thing its exceptional:

Thanks. I get certain topics and existential questions stuck in my mind.
Everyone's thoughts are very helpful, as I'm sure this short will be also, as I try to figure out if I have a final conclusion on what happened and the whole experience... That way I can move on to trying to figure out some other weird thing :)

I've been on an, "anything but WWE," wrestling kick lately, sampling a bunch of indie content, and I've been noticing the crowds. Wrestling fans definitely are a "type" and damned if I ain't one of them. 🤓

I thought you were talking about this aura at first.

aura.jpg

@EliMarie717
I was told that what I had was this, and I've been sent home from work (daycare) before for it happening. This is what came to mind at first when you mentioned "aura."

complex.jpg

@EliMarie717
I was told that what I had was this, and I've been sent home from work (daycare) before for it happening. This of what came to mind at first when you mentioned "aura."

View attachment 89349
I did have that once before too, but I meant the other type that people talk about. They type you are talking about is pretty scary too though, when I had it I thought it meant I was going to have a seizure. So I know what you mean. They are weird.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
I know I mentioned this a few months ago, but I wish there was an American equivalent of the Dancing Pallbearers from Ghana. Lol. That'd be amazing.
I've watched that video way more times than I'd like to admit.....but not the original video. The edited version with the song "Astronomia." :p

pallbearers.jpg

Damn! Gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "Fuck around and find out!" 😲:giggle:

View attachment 89353

Most people think that Isaac Asimov's rule "A robot should not harm a human or through inaction allow a human to come to harm" is a rule for AI. However I think it is better though as a design criteria. In other words if you are building a robot it should be designed with the safety interlocks and such what in order that it doesn't kill the person using it. That being said the story is poorly written "Prone to Violence" implies agency while the expert is saying that the physical characteristics needed in order to build a sex robot also make them strong enough to be dangerous.

• Helpful!
Reactions: schruti
They into shitty clickbait in Models Only? I thought @Delroy gave a pretty good response.

No, we know how to have a sense of humor in MO, and don't take everything so seriously all the time. Nice try though...

Reactions: melanieoncam
^You must be fun at parties. Lol. I knew I should've posted this in Models Only...
What the parties you attend don't have deep discussions of how industrial safety best practice relates to sexual technology? I feel sorry that you have been missing out :)

That said in I've worked in media and misleading headlines are one of those irritations that make it difficult to see the funny side. I guess it is the humour equivalent of a squick.

• Funny!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
What the parties you attend don't have deep discussions of how industrial safety best practice relates to sexual technology? I feel sorry that you have been missing out :)

That said in I've worked in media and misleading headlines are one of those irritations that make it difficult to see the funny side. I guess it is the humour equivalent of a squick.

There's that sense of humor! :) And no need to feel sorry for me, love. I enjoy laughing sometimes (Like several others did on the different platforms where I posted this), and not taking life so seriously all the time. And you'd think that someone who named himself after a comic strip character (Zippy The Pinhead) would have a sense of humor too. 🤷‍♀️ Oh well.

• Hugs
By the end of the week, temperatures are expected to reach 48 °C. I can't remember anything like this in my whole life. I was listening to the news this morning and metereologists have come up with a name for this exceptional heat wave. Lucifer, that's how it is called. I mean, they are really trying to get their point across.

Last edited:
I once had this kind of heat when I was in sevilla spain I think 2003. Siesta the whole day. I just hope the wildfires wont get too bad. But its already too late for that.

There's that sense of humor! :) And no need to feel sorry for me, love. I enjoy laughing sometimes (Like several others did on the different platforms where I posted this), and not taking life so seriously all the time. And you'd think that someone who named himself after a comic strip character (Zippy The Pinhead) would have a sense of humor too. 🤷‍♀️ Oh well.
lol I take it you've never actually read a Zippy strip.

ETA: but I do appreciate you recognizing the reference.

lol I take it you've never actually read a Zippy strip.

ETA: but I do appreciate you recognizing the reference.

Yeah, not really my thing, but whatever entertains you...do you. Lol. I choose to not take everything so seriously, and actually laugh from time to time. 👍

Oh, man! I totally forgot about a particularly disturbing scene in the first Don't Breathe movie (It's been a while since I watched it)! Fucked up, dude.
I'm going to see Don't Breathe 2 later today.

Lesser know erotica sites

Chaturdebait - the streaming site dedicated to models engaging in formal argument while engaging in erotic acts.

CamsOfcams - the only cam site specifically for live streaming engine camshafts.

Certifiedcum - all cum on this site is certified to be natural genuine organically produced.

TempleOfInanna - this site is notable as due to the blessing of an ancient deity any person who demands a model to perform any act without just compensation is mystically compelled to work at their profession for the benefit of the model for the appropriate amount of time.

Kvetcam - has no tip button, only report and thumbs down buttons. However these are only enabled after a donation. For members who only want to complain about models.